Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBLI POWR Grades
- CBLI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBLI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 45 weeks.
- CBLI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CBLI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cytocom Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.47% of US stocks.
- CBLI's price/sales ratio is 1,124.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.34% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cytocom Inc comes in at -94.91%, a number that bests merely 1.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UG, AIN, AEZS, ASYS, and DTSS.
- Visit CBLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbiolabs.com.
CBLI Valuation Summary
- CBLI's price/sales ratio is 1115.9; this is 9731.72% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 184 months, CBLI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.8.
- Over the past 184 months, CBLI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBLI.
CBLI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 81.15%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -61.95%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -33.07%.
The table below shows CBLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBLI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.6% of graded US stocks.
- CBLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.005 -- ranking 409th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VTRS, APVO, and ORMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBLI.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.17||52-week high||$10.97|
|Prev. close||$3.42||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$3.52||Avg. volume||271,922|
|50-day MA||$4.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.75||Market Cap||49.07M|
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI) Company Bio
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops novel approaches to activate the immune system and address various medical needs in the United States and Russia. Its proprietary platform of toll-like immune receptor activators (TLR) has applications in mitigation of radiation injury, radiation oncology, and vaccines. The company's product candidate is entolimod, an immune-stimulatory agent, which is used as a medical radiation countermeasure and other indications in radiation oncology. It is also developing Mobilan, a recombinant non-replicating adenovirus that directs expression of TLR5 and its agonistic ligand. Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. has strategic partnerships with the Cleveland Clinic, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, and Everon Biosciences. The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Buffalo, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBLI Latest Social Stream
View Full CBLI Social Stream
Latest CBLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cytocom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBLI as an investment opportunity.
Cytocom, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBLI), a leading biopharmaceutical company creating next-generation immune therapies that focus on immune restoration and homeostasis, today announced that the audio archive of the second quarter 2021 corporate and financial results conference call may be accessed from the "Investors" section of the Cytocom website at https://www.cytocom.com/investors/. The replay of the webcast will be archived on the website for 90 days beginning at approximately 10:00 a.m. ET, on August
Cytocom, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBLI), a leading biopharmaceutical company creating next-generation immune therapies for serious medical conditions that induce immune restoration and homeostasis, today reported recent corporate updates and financial results for the Company for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, a period of time prior to the completion of the merger between legacy Cleveland BioLabs and the formerly private Cytocom Inc. Following the completion of the merger on July 27, 2021, Cytocom,
Cytocom, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBLI), a leading biopharmaceutical company creating next-generation immune therapies that focus on immune restoration and homeostasis, today announced a collaboration agreement to fund research and laboratory facilities at the La Jolla Institute for Immunology (LJI), a not-for-profit academic institution and a world leader in immunology research. The agreement is directed to research that will support the development of potential new immune-modulating agents targeting toll
Cytocom, Inc. Announces Participation at Liberty University's Empowering the Kingdom Through Business Conference
Cytocom, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBLI), a leading biopharmaceutical company creating next-generation immune therapies that focus on immune restoration and homeostasis, today announced that the company will participate at the Empowering the Kingdom through Business Conference hosted by the Liberty University School of Business on August 10-12, 2021. Cytocom President and CEO, Mike K. Handley, will participate live as a featured panelist in the Healthcare Breakout session moderated by Dean Joseph Johnson on
Cytocom, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBLI), a leading biopharmaceutical company creating next-generation immune therapies that focus on immune restoration and homeostasis, today announced that the Company will host a conference call and live audio webcast on Monday, August 16, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. ET, to discuss its corporate and financial results for the second quarter 2021.
CBLI Price Returns