China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (CBPO): Price and Financial Metrics
CBPO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for China Biologic Products Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.3% of US stocks.
- CBPO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 10.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CBPO is more volatile than just 1.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBPO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KBSF, RDVT, GMBL, MKGI, and GRIL.
- CBPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Biologic Products Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.chinabiologic.com.
CBPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.99||52-week high||$120.05|
|Prev. close||$118.01||52-week low||$99.74|
|Day high||$120.05||Avg. volume||148,695|
|50-day MA||$118.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$114.25||Market Cap||4.72B|
China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (CBPO) Company Bio
China Biologic Products engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of human plasma-based biopharmaceutical products to hospitals and inoculation centers in China. The company is based in Beijing, the China.
CBPO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for China Biologic Products Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that China Biologic Products Holdings Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CBPO, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 581.2; that's higher than 99.63% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- CBPO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBPO Latest Social Stream
View Full CBPO Social Stream
Latest CBPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Biologic Products Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBPO as an investment opportunity.
China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBPO, "China Biologic" or the "Company"), a leading fully integrated plasma-based biopharmaceutical company in China, today announced the completion of its merger (the "Merger") with CBPO Group Limited ("Merger Sub"), a wholly owned subsidiary of CBPO Holdings Limited ("Parent"), pursuant to the previously announced agreement and plan of merger, dated as of November 19, 2020 (the "Merger Agreement") among the Company, Parent and Merger Sub. As a result of the Merger, the Company became a wholly owned subsidiary of Parent and will cease to be a publicly traded company.
China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBPO, "China Biologic" or the "Company"), a leading fully integrated plasma-based biopharmaceutical company in China, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year of 2020.
In this article, we discussed Chinese billionaire Zhang Lei’s investment philosophy and his 10 best Hong Kong stocks to buy for 2021. Click to skip ahead and see 5 Best Hong Kong Stocks To Buy for 2021. Hillhouse Capital Group founder and Chinese billionaire Zhang Lei has generated strong returns over the years amid his […]
China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBPO, "China Biologic" or the "Company"), a leading fully integrated plasma-based biopharmaceutical company in China, today announced that, at an extraordinary general meeting (the "EGM") held today, the Company's shareholders voted in favor of the proposal to authorize and approve the previously announced agreement and plan of merger, dated as of November 19, 2020 (the "Merger Agreement"), among the Company, CBPO Holdings Limited ("Parent") and CBPO Group Limited ("Merger Sub"), pursuant to which, Merger Sub will be merged with and into the Company with the Company continuing as the surviving company and becoming a wholly owned subsidiary of Parent (the "Merger"), the plan of merger (the "Plan of Merger") required to be filed with the Reg...
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Lily-Rigel Licensing Deal, vTv Starts Early Stage Psoriasis Study, Immunic Data Readout
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Feb. 17) Advaxis, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADXS ) Angion Biomedica Corp (NASDAQ: ANGN ) Applied Genetic Technologies Corp (NASDAQ: AGTC ) Applied Molecular Transport Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTI ) Avanos Medical Inc (NYSE: AVNS ) Bausch Health Companies Inc (NYSE: BHC ) Bioanalytical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: BASI ) Bioatla Inc (NASDAQ: BCAB ) Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDX ) Chimerix Inc (NASDAQ: CMRX ) China Biologic Products Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: CBPO ) China SXT Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SXTC ) Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBLI ) Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: DFFN ) Endo International PLC (NASDAQ: ENDP ) Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (NASDA...
CBPO Price Returns
Continue Researching CBPOWant to see what other sources are saying about China Biologic Products Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
China Biologic Products Holdings Inc (CBPO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Biologic Products Holdings Inc (CBPO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Biologic Products Holdings Inc (CBPO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch