Cabot Corporation (CBT): Price and Financial Metrics
CBT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CBT is 3.34 -- better than 84.29% of US stocks.
- CBT's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, CBT has reported earnings growth of 113.43%, putting it ahead of 90.57% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GRA, ROG, LPTH, STIM, and EML.
- Visit CBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cabotcorp.com.
CBT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.36||52-week high||$50.58|
|Prev. close||$43.15||52-week low||$37.11|
|Day high||$42.19||Avg. volume||230,163|
|50-day MA||$46.62||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$44.87||Market Cap||2.36B|
Cabot Corporation (CBT) Company Bio
Cabot Corporation is a leading provider of rubber and specialty carbons, activated carbon, inkjet colorants, cesium formate drilling fluids, fumed silica, and aerogel. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
CBT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cabot Corp. To summarize, we found that Cabot Corp ranked in the 24st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cabot Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.55 years comes in at -0.12%; that's greater than only 15.2% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Cabot Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Cabot Corp experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than 75.83% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|