Cabot Corporation (CBT): Price and Financial Metrics
CBT Stock Summary
- Cabot Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.83% of US listed stocks.
- CBT's went public 35.18 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that CBT's revenue has grown -18.81% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 19.7% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cabot Corp are OSMT, MIND, ORBC, HRC, and AIMC.
- Visit CBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cabotcorp.com.
CBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.23||52-week high||$51.81|
|Prev. close||$49.80||52-week low||$20.00|
|Day high||$49.84||Avg. volume||324,503|
|50-day MA||$46.86||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$40.70||Market Cap||2.79B|
Cabot Corporation (CBT) Company Bio
Cabot Corporation is a leading provider of rubber and specialty carbons, activated carbon, inkjet colorants, cesium formate drilling fluids, fumed silica, and aerogel. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
CBT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cabot Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cabot Corp ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CBT, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.76 years comes in at -0.12%; that's greater than just 12.24% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Cabot Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 82 -- greater than 96.55% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 71.75% stocks in the Basic Materials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBT Latest Social Stream
View Full CBT Social Stream
Latest CBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cabot Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBT as an investment opportunity.
Context of this article Towards the end of last year, I had presented a cautiously optimistic stance on Cabot Corporation (CBT) – a global specialty chemicals and performance materials company. I felt that an investment in this stock could serve as an indirect option on the convalescing global auto (25%...
In this article we are going to list the 15 fastest growing dividend stocks. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 fastest growing dividend stocks. Dividend stocks are shares from companies who regularly distribute dividends amongst their shareholders. Companies who offer dividend stocks are mostly well-established organizations who have been in the business […]
New Strong Buy Stocks for February 5th
Worldwide Clear Brine Fluids Industry to 2025 - Increasing Demand from the Oil and Gas Industry - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Clear Brine Fluids Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The market for Clear Brine Fluids is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period. Companies Mentioned Cabot Corporation LANXESS Albemarle Corporation Egyptian Mud Engineering & Chemicals Company Schlumberger Tetra Technologies Halliburton Clements Fluids Israel Chemicals Limited Key Market Trends Increasin
Cabot Saint Lucia Reports Sales Success And Debuts New Oceanfront Offerings As Development Progresses
The Caribbean's Most "Breathtaking" Master-Planned Resort Community Releases Phase Two of Real Estate Following Strong Launch and High Demand TORONTO, Feb. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Cabot, the developer and operator of master-planned golf resort communities, announces the release of new…
CBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cabot Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!