Cabot Corporation (CBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBT POWR Grades
- CBT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.04% of US stocks.
- CBT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CBT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
CBT Stock Summary
- Cabot Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.92% of US listed stocks.
- Cabot Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.71% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.97, Cabot Corp has a higher such ratio than just 21.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cabot Corp are PRGO, EHTH, CARS, ANGO, and AGFS.
- CBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cabot Corp's official web site, go to www.cabotcorp.com.
CBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CBT's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.61% lower, now standing at 14.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CBT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 64.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CBT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBT.
CBT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -11.06%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.67%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -16.16%.
The table below shows CBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.91% of graded US stocks.
- CBT's asset turnover comes in at 1.052 -- ranking 13th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AXTA, CE, and HUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBT.
The table below shows CBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.36||52-week high||$65.25|
|Prev. close||$54.26||52-week low||$36.64|
|Day high||$54.05||Avg. volume||340,825|
|50-day MA||$52.04||Dividend yield||2.58%|
|200-day MA||$53.98||Market Cap||2.97B|
Cabot Corporation (CBT) Company Bio
Cabot Corporation is a leading provider of rubber and specialty carbons, activated carbon, inkjet colorants, cesium formate drilling fluids, fumed silica, and aerogel. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBT Latest Social Stream
View Full CBT Social Stream
Latest CBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cabot Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBT as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cabot Corporation to Announce Fourth Quarter 2021 Operating Results
Dyes and Pigments Market Size, Global Intelligence Report, Forecast 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
Companies covered in the dyes and pigments market report are KRONOS Worldwide, Inc., DuPont, Atul Ltd, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, DIC CORPORATION, Kiri Industries Ltd, Cabot Corporation, Huntsman International LLC., Clariant, BASF SE and more players profiled Companies covered in the dyes and pigments market report are KRONOS Worldwide, Inc., DuPont, Atul Ltd, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, DIC CORPORATION, Kiri Industries Ltd, Cabot Corporation, Huntsman International LLC., Clariant, BASF SE and more players profiled
Cabot Corporations CBT stock looks promising at the moment. It is benefiting from its growth actions and strong demand across regions and end markets. We are positive on the companys prospects and believe that the time is right for you to add the stock to portfolio as it looks promising and is poised to carry  The post Heres Why You Should Invest In Cabot (CBT) Stock Now appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Market to reach USD 1.96 billion by 2027 | Cabot Corporation, Arry International Group Limited, Carbon Solutions, Inc.
Global Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) Market by Type (Single Walled & Multi Walled), End-use Industry (Chemical Vapor Deposition, Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition (CCVD), High-Pressure Carbon Monoxide Reaction, Others), Method (Electronics & Semiconductors, Energy & Storage, Chemical Material & Polymers, Medical, Structural 
CBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|