Community Bank System, Inc. (CBU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBU POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CBU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBU is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CBU's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.89% of US stocks).
CBU Stock Summary
- CBU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 338.89 -- higher than 89.38% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Community Bank System Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.7% of US equities in our set.
- CBU's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 82.9% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Community Bank System Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be THFF, CVBF, RNST, OFED, and WABC.
- CBU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Community Bank System Inc's official web site, go to cbna.com.
CBU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CBU's price/earnings ratio is 89.06% higher, now standing at 24.2.
- CBU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $11.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CBU's price/earnings ratio has gone up $12.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBU.
CBU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.99||52-week high||$82.53|
|Prev. close||$77.18||52-week low||$51.41|
|Day high||$77.56||Avg. volume||238,881|
|50-day MA||$79.17||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$69.29||Market Cap||4.15B|
Community Bank System, Inc. (CBU) Company Bio
Community Bank System, Inc. provides various banking and financial services to retail, commercial, and municipal customers in Upstate New York and Northeastern Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Dewitt, New York.
CBU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBU Latest Social Stream
View Full CBU Social Stream
Latest CBU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community Bank System Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBU as an investment opportunity.
Community Bank System, Inc. (NYSE: CBU) invites you to participate in a conference call to discuss the Company's financial and operating performance during its second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Community Bank System (NYSE:CBU) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 121% Total Return On Their Investment
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
Community Bank System found using ticker (CBU) have now 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 80 and 74 calculating the average target price we see 77. With the stocks previous close at 81.21 this would indicate that there is a downside of -5.2%. The 50 day MA is 78.6 and the 200 moving average now moves to 71.39. The company has a market cap of $4,354m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CBU" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Community Bank System operates as the bank holding company for Community Bank, N.A. that provides various banking and other financial services to retail, commercial, and municipal cu...
Community Bank System with ticker code (CBU) now have 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 80 and 74 and has a mean target at 77. With the stocks previous close at 81.12 this now indicates there is a potential downside of -5.1%. The day 50 moving average is 78.21 while the 200 day moving average is 70.58. The company has a market capitalisation of $4,388m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CBU" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Community Bank System operates as the bank holding company for Community Bank, N.A. that provides various banking and other financial services to retail, commercial, and municipal customers. It operates through three se...
Community Bank System, Inc. Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend and Results of Annual Shareholders Meeting
Community Bank System, Inc. (NYSE: CBU) (the Company) announced that it has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.42 per share on its common stock. The dividend will be payable on July 9, 2021 to Shareholders of record as of June 15, 2021. The $0.42 cash dividend represents an annualized yield of 2.17% based on the closing share price of $77.41 on May 12, 2021. The Company also announced
CBU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CBUWant to see what other sources are saying about Community Bank System Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Community Bank System Inc (CBU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Bank System Inc (CBU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Bank System Inc (CBU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch