Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. (CCAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCAP POWR Grades
- CCAP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCAP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CCAP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.84% of US stocks).
CCAP Stock Summary
- CCAP's went public 3 years ago, making it older than just 15.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For CCAP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.52% of US equities we're observing.
- CRESCENT CAPITAL BDC INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -27.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 15.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRESCENT CAPITAL BDC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IVR, WMC, EFC, BLX, and BXMT.
- Visit CCAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crescentbdc.com.
CCAP Valuation Summary
- CCAP's price/earnings ratio is 17.3; this is 51.75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CCAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCAP.
CCAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.44||52-week high||$18.63|
|Prev. close||$15.31||52-week low||$12.55|
|Day high||$15.48||Avg. volume||76,252|
|50-day MA||$13.86||Dividend yield||10.62%|
|200-day MA||$15.57||Market Cap||476.90M|
Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. (CCAP) Company Bio
Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCAP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCAP Social Stream
Latest CCAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRESCENT CAPITAL BDC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCAP as an investment opportunity.
Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results; Declares a Fourth Quarter 2022 Regular Dividend of $0.41 per Share
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. (“Crescent BDC” or “Company”) (NASDAQ: CCAP) today reported net investment income of $16.0 million, or $0.52 per share, and adjusted net investment income of $13.0 million, or $0.42 per share,1 for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Reported net asset value per share was $20.16 at September 30, 2022. The Company announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular cash dividend for the fourth quarter 2022 of $0.41 p
Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call to Discuss its Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Financial Results
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. (“Crescent BDC”) (NASDAQ: CCAP) today announced it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 after market close. Crescent BDC invites all interested persons to attend its webcast/conference call on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its third quarter ended September 30, 2022 financial results. Conference Call Information:
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on M&T Bank (MTB – Research Report) and Crescent Capital BDC (CCAP – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. M&T Bank (MTB) Morgan Stanley analyst Betsy Graseck maintained a Buy rating on M&T Bank today and set a price target of $240.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $187.33, close to its 52-week high of $193.42. According to TipRanks.
LOS ANGELES and BOSTON, Oct. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. (“Crescent BDC” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CCAP) and First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC, Inc. (“First Eagle BDC”) (NASDAQ: FCRD) announced today that they have entered into a definitive merger agreement (the “Merger Agreement”) under which Crescent BDC will acquire First Eagle BDC (the “Transaction”). The combined company, which will remain externally managed by Crescent Cap Advisors, LLC, a subsidiary of Cresc
The S&P 500 broke below 4,000 this week, for the first time since the end of July. It has investors wondering: Does this mark the low point of a roller coaster ride? Stocks rose all last year, fell from January to June, rallied from July to mid-August, and now are falling again. According to Wells Fargo strategist Paul Christopher, it’s evidence that the stock rally is sputtering to a halt. Christopher writes that “Cracks in financial market liquidity are appearing,” and says of the S&P 500, “3,900 is the next key level of support. Below that brings the June intraday low of 3,636 back into the conversation.
CCAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|