Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. (CCAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCAP POWR Grades
- CCAP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCAP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CCAP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CCAP Stock Summary
- Crescent Capital BDC Inc's stock had its IPO on February 3, 2020, making it an older stock than just 1.47% of US equities in our set.
- CCAP's current price/earnings ratio is 3.61, which is higher than only 2.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For CCAP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.17% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBDC, AJX, DX, EFC, and TRTX.
- Visit CCAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crescentbdc.com.
CCAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CCAP's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.72% lower, now standing at 6.7.
- Over the past 17 months, CCAP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $27.1.
- CCAP's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.4 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCAP.
CCAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.21||52-week high||$19.95|
|Prev. close||$19.32||52-week low||$11.62|
|Day high||$19.33||Avg. volume||30,260|
|50-day MA||$18.55||Dividend yield||8.49%|
|200-day MA||$15.89||Market Cap||541.09M|
Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. (CCAP) Company Bio
Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
CCAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCAP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCAP Social Stream
Latest CCAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crescent Capital BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCAP as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Crescent Capital BDC Inc (NASDAQ:CCAP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call to Discuss its First Quarter Ended March 31, 2021 Financial Results
LOS ANGELES, April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. (“Crescent BDC”) (NASDAQ: CCAP) today announced it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 after market close. Crescent BDC invites all interested persons to attend its webcast/conference call on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its first quarter ended March 31, 2021 financial results. Conference Call Information: The conference call will be broadcast live at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the Investor Relations section of Crescent BDC's website at www.crescentbdc.com. Please visit the website to test your connection before the webcast. Participants are also invited to access the conference call by dialing one of the followin...
Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. Reports Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results; Declares a First Quarter 2021 Regular Dividend of $0.41 per Share
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. (“Crescent BDC” or “Company”) (NASDAQ: CCAP) today reported net investment income of $49.9 million, or $1.80 per share, and a net increase in net assets resulting from operations of $54.7 million, or $1.98 per share, for the year ended December 31, 2020. For the quarter ended December 31, 2020, net investment income was $13.2 million, or $0.47 per share, and the net increase in assets resulting from operations was $34.5 million, or $1.22 per share. Reported net asset value per share was $19.88 at December 31, 2020 as compared to $19.07 at September 30, 2020. The Company announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular cash dividend for the first quarter 2021 of $0.41 per share, which will be paid on April ...
Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. Announces Private Placement of $135 Million 4.00% Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2026
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. (the “Company,” “Crescent BDC,” or “our”) (NASDAQ: CCAP) announced today that it has agreed to issue $135 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.00% senior unsecured notes due 2026 (the “Notes”) by entering into a first supplement (the “First Supplement”) to its Note Purchase Agreement dated July 30, 2020 (the “Note Purchase Agreement”). The Notes will be issued in two closings. The initial issuance of $50 million of Notes closed today, February 17, 2021, and the issuance of the remaining $85 million of Notes is expected to occur on or before May 17, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. The Company also announced that on February 15, 2021, it repaid $5.4 million of its outstanding InterNotes® at par,...
Crescent Capital BDC, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:CCAP ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 13.1x might make it look like a buy...
CCAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|