Coastal Financial Corporation (CCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCB POWR Grades
- CCB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CCB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.1% of US stocks).
CCB Stock Summary
- CCB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -70.35%, Coastal Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.02% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCB comes in at 17.32% -- higher than that of 90.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Coastal Financial Corp are STXB, CBNK, ALRS, BANR, and CPF.
- CCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coastal Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.coastalbank.com.
CCB Valuation Summary
- CCB's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 300% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CCB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.1 over the prior 38 months.
- CCB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCB.
CCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.59% of graded US stocks.
- CCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 192nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.30||52-week high||$54.41|
|Prev. close||$37.27||52-week low||$26.80|
|Day high||$37.48||Avg. volume||45,564|
|50-day MA||$43.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.59||Market Cap||482.36M|
Coastal Financial Corporation (CCB) Company Bio
Coastal Financial Corporation, through its subsidiary, provides personal and business banking products and services. It offers checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts; certificates of deposit; personal and business loans; online banking services; and other banking products and services. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Everett, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCB Latest Social Stream
View Full CCB Social Stream
Latest CCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coastal Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCB as an investment opportunity.
Walnut Creek, CA, based Investment company JCSD Capital, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Coastal Financial Corp, MVB Financial Corp, MainStreet Bancshares Inc, First Internet Bancorp, Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp, sells United Bancorp Of Alabama Inc, Amerant Bancorp Inc, FB Financial Corp, Paya Holdings Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, JCSD Capital, LLC.
Brokers Are Upgrading Their Views On Coastal Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CCB) With These New Forecasts
Shareholders in Coastal Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CCB ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just...
Leola, PA, based Investment company Emerald Mutual Fund Advisers Trust (Current Portfolio) buys Customers Bancorp Inc, Herc Holdings Inc, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc, Karuna Therapeutics Inc, HireRight Holdings Corp, sells Chegg Inc, BellRing Brands Inc, Echo Global Logistics Inc, Tetra Tech Inc, ORIC Pharmaceuticals Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Emerald Mutual Fund Advisers Trust.
Coastal Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CCB) insiders placed bullish bets worth US$1.3m in the last 12 months
Multiple insiders secured a larger position in Coastal Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CCB ) shares over the last 12...
Sacramento-based One Finance Inc.’s brand will be the surviving entity in a multiple fintech merger involving an investment vehicle funded by retail giant Walmart Inc. and Palo Alto venture capital firm Ribbit Capital.
CCB Price Returns