Coastal Financial Corporation (CCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCB POWR Grades
- CCB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.32% of US stocks.
- CCB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- CCB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.71% of US stocks).
CCB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.1 for Coastal Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 95.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -80.8%, Coastal Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.65% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCB comes in at 51.42% -- higher than that of 95.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Coastal Financial Corp are SFST, PMBC, BKSC, FFWM, and LEVL.
- Visit CCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coastalbank.com.
CCB Valuation Summary
- CCB's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 300% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CCB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.1 over the prior 38 months.
- CCB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCB.
CCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.91% of graded US stocks.
- CCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 191st of 437 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.63||52-week high||$33.76|
|Prev. close||$30.73||52-week low||$11.58|
|Day high||$31.63||Avg. volume||26,087|
|50-day MA||$29.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.38||Market Cap||379.88M|
Coastal Financial Corporation (CCB) Company Bio
Coastal Financial Corporation, through its subsidiary, provides personal and business banking products and services. It offers checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts; certificates of deposit; personal and business loans; online banking services; and other banking products and services. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Everett, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCB Latest Social Stream
View Full CCB Social Stream
Latest CCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coastal Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCB as an investment opportunity.
EVERETT, Wash., Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coastal Financial Corporation. (NASDAQ: CCB) (“Coastal”) (the “Company”), the holding company for Coastal Community Bank, today announced the completion of its private placement of $25.0 million in fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes due September 1, 2031 (the “Notes”). The Notes will bear interest at a fixed annual rate of 3.375% for the first five years and will reset quarterly thereafter to the then-current three-month Secured Overnight
Savi Financial Corporation Earns Record $1.24 Million in 2Q21, and Record $2.23 Million in First Half of 2021
BURLINGTON, wash., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Savi Financial Corporation, Inc. (OTC Pink: SVVB), the bank holding company for SaviBank, today reported second quarter 2021 earnings increased 133% to $1.24 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, compared to $533,000, or $0.12 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2020. Second quarter 2021 results were driven by higher revenue from both SBA loan sales and Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) origination fees earned on PPP loans. In the fir
The big shareholder groups in Coastal Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CCB ) have power over the company. Institutions...
Second Quarter 2021 Highlights: Net income totaled $7.0 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, or $0.56 per diluted common share, an increase of 16.5% from $6.0 million, or $0.49 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.Basic earnings per share increased 18.0%, and diluted earnings per share increased 15.9%, for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, compared to the quarter ended March 31, 2021.Total deposits increased $130.0 million, or 7.8%, to $1.8 billion for the quarte
Unless you borrow money to invest, the potential losses are limited. But if you pick the right stock, you can make a...
CCB Price Returns