Coastal Financial Corporation (CCB): Price and Financial Metrics
CCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.71||52-week high||$54.53|
|Prev. close||$44.09||52-week low||$29.91|
|Day high||$44.37||Avg. volume||50,758|
|50-day MA||$44.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.30||Market Cap||581.43M|
CCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCB POWR Grades
- CCB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 58.55% of US stocks.
- CCB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CCB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CCB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.22 for COASTAL FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 94.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.46%, COASTAL FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 86.25% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCB's revenue has grown 77.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.06% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USNA, CBRL, AAN, CVEO, and CGC.
- Visit CCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coastalbank.com.
CCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CCB's price/sales ratio is 4.35% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- CCB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCB.
CCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.59% of graded US stocks.
- CCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 192nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Coastal Financial Corporation (CCB) Company Bio
Coastal Financial Corporation, through its subsidiary, provides personal and business banking products and services. It offers checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts; certificates of deposit; personal and business loans; online banking services; and other banking products and services. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Everett, Washington.
CCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCB Latest Social Stream
View Full CCB Social Stream
Latest CCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COASTAL FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCB as an investment opportunity.
In the last year, multiple insiders have substantially increased their holdings of Coastal Financial Corporation...
The parent of Coastal Community Bank is expanding into non-traditional areas
The parent of Coastal Community Bank is expanding into non-traditional areas.
Coastal Financial Corporation's (NASDAQ:CCB) top owners are individual investors with 48% stake, while 28% is held by institutions
Key Insights Coastal Financial's significant individual investors ownership suggests that the key decisions are...
As summer travel remains solid and consumer spending appears robust, plenty of analysts now believe a recession will not materialize. However, that is not the view of Raymond James’ CIO, Larry Adam. Adam is of the mind that a recession is all but inevitable and will kick off by this year’s fourth quarter. That said, the good news is that it will be a mild recession, one where the U.S. economy will shrink in a far less acute manner than during other recessions (0.6% vs. the average 2.5%), won’t l
CCB Price Returns