Coastal Financial Corporation (CCB): Price and Financial Metrics
CCB Stock Summary
- Coastal Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2018, making it an older stock than just 2.75% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.22 for Coastal Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.92% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CCB is more volatile than merely 17.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RBB, PCB, QCRH, CWBC, and NBHC.
- CCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Coastal Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.coastalbank.com.
CCB Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.52||52-week high||$18.58|
|Prev. close||$14.00||52-week low||$8.41|
|Day high||$13.39||Avg. volume||26,823|
|50-day MA||$15.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.70||Market Cap||149.34M|
Coastal Financial Corporation (CCB) Company Bio
Coastal Financial Corporation, through its subsidiary, provides personal and business banking products and services. It offers checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts; certificates of deposit; personal and business loans; online banking services; and other banking products and services. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Everett, Washington.