C4 Therapeutics Inc. (CCCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCCC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CCCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.02% of US stocks.
- CCCC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CCCC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.48% of US stocks).
CCCC Stock Summary
- CCCC's went public 1.49 years ago, making it older than merely 2.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of C4 Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.61, C4 Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRRK, NTLA, MORF, NKTR, and CARA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CCCC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001662579.
CCCC Valuation Summary
- CCCC's price/sales ratio is 57.3; this is 1407.89% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CCCC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.8 over the prior 48 weeks.
- CCCC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.2 over the prior 48 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCCC.
CCCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.43% of graded US stocks.
- CCCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 273rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CCCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.36||52-week high||$51.21|
|Prev. close||$6.87||52-week low||$6.20|
|Day high||$6.90||Avg. volume||827,919|
|50-day MA||$15.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.00||Market Cap||310.35M|
C4 Therapeutics Inc. (CCCC) Company Bio
C4 Therapeutics, Inc. provides new class of targeted protein degradation. It develops Degronimid platform that incorporates small molecule binders to target disease-causing proteins and facilitate their destruction and clearance from the cell through the natural ubiquitin and proteasome system. The company was founded by James E. Bradner, Kenneth C. Anderson, Nathanael S. Gray and Marc A. Cohen in October 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCCC Latest Social Stream
View Full CCCC Social Stream
Latest CCCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about C4 Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCCC as an investment opportunity.
– Data from Cohort A of the Ongoing Phase 1/2 Trial of CFT7455, a Novel IKZF1/3 Degrader, Accepted for Presentation at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting – – Pre-clinical Data on CFT7455; CFT8634, a BRD9 Degrader; and CFT1946, a BRAF V600X Degrader, Accepted for Presentation at the AACR Annual Meeting – – CFT8634 Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial in Patients with Synovial Sarcoma and SMARCB1-null Solid Tumors Expected to Initiate in 1H 2022; CFT1946 IND Application Submiss
The big shareholder groups in C4 Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCCC ) have power over the company. Institutions will...
No summary available.
In this article we will analyze whether C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CCCC) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead […]
C4 Therapeutics <
CCCC Price Returns