C4 Therapeutics Inc. (CCCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCCC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CCCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCCC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CCCC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CCCC Stock Summary
- C4 THERAPEUTICS INC's stock had its IPO on October 2, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 11.2% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 288.16%, C4 THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.6% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CCCC is more volatile than 93.49% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to C4 THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CARA, AEVA, ANAB, PRTA, and CUE.
- To check out C4 THERAPEUTICS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001662579.
CCCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CCCC's price/sales ratio is 66.67% higher, now standing at 8.
- Over the past 26 months, CCCC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCCC.
CCCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.43% of graded US stocks.
- CCCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 273rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CCCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.56||52-week high||$38.05|
|Prev. close||$8.42||52-week low||$4.84|
|Day high||$8.60||Avg. volume||643,665|
|50-day MA||$8.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.44||Market Cap||419.07M|
C4 Therapeutics Inc. (CCCC) Company Bio
C4 Therapeutics, Inc. provides new class of targeted protein degradation. It develops Degronimid platform that incorporates small molecule binders to target disease-causing proteins and facilitate their destruction and clearance from the cell through the natural ubiquitin and proteasome system. The company was founded by James E. Bradner, Kenneth C. Anderson, Nathanael S. Gray and Marc A. Cohen in October 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCCC Latest Social Stream
View Full CCCC Social Stream
Latest CCCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about C4 THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCCC as an investment opportunity.
As every investor would know, you don't hit a homerun every time you swing. But it should be a priority to avoid...
In a report released today, Derek Archila from Wells Fargo maintained a Hold rating on C4 Therapeutics (CCCC - Research Report), with a price target of $11.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $8.86.Archila covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Ascendis Pharma, Incyte, and Blueprint Medicines. According to TipRanks, Archila has an average return of 1.6% and a 38.87% success rate on recommended stocks. C4 Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $25.67, a 189.73% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 4, J.P. Morgan also downgraded the stock to a Hold with a $15.00 price target.
Wall Street Analysts Think C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (CCCC) Could Surge 227%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The consensus price target hints at a 227.3% upside potential for C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (CCCC). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (CCCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 30.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The Phase 1/2 Clinical Trials of CFT7455, an IKZF1/3 MonoDAC™ Degrader, and CFT8634, a BRD9 BiDAC™ Degrader, Continue to Enroll Patients and Advance Through Dose Escalation IND Clearance Achieved for CFT1946, a BRAF-V600 BiDAC Degrader; On Track to Initiate the Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial by Year-End Cash, Cash Equivalents and Marketable Securities Total $366.0 million as of September 30, 2022; Expected to Provide Runway to End of 2024 WATERTOWN, Mass., Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C4 Therapeu
CCCC Price Returns