C4 Therapeutics Inc. (CCCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCCC POWR Grades
- CCCC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 50.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCCC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- CCCC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.57% of US stocks).
CCCC Stock Summary
- CCCC's went public 2.46 years ago, making it older than only 11.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 103.25%, C4 THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.15% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCCC's revenue has grown -32.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.38% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to C4 THERAPEUTICS INC are AEVA, ACET, PRTA, SRRK, and RCUS.
- To check out C4 THERAPEUTICS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001662579.
CCCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CCCC's EV/EBIT ratio is 130.53% lower, now standing at -2.
- Over the past 30 months, CCCC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 26.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCCC.
CCCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.43% of graded US stocks.
- CCCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 273rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CCCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCCC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CCCC, see our CCCC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$61.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
CCCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.01||52-week high||$26.80|
|Prev. close||$3.93||52-week low||$3.84|
|Day high||$4.07||Avg. volume||584,774|
|50-day MA||$6.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.25||Market Cap||196.69M|
C4 Therapeutics Inc. (CCCC) Company Bio
C4 Therapeutics, Inc. provides new class of targeted protein degradation. It develops Degronimid platform that incorporates small molecule binders to target disease-causing proteins and facilitate their destruction and clearance from the cell through the natural ubiquitin and proteasome system. The company was founded by James E. Bradner, Kenneth C. Anderson, Nathanael S. Gray and Marc A. Cohen in October 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCCC Latest Social Stream
View Full CCCC Social Stream
Latest CCCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about C4 THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCCC as an investment opportunity.
C4 Therapeutics Full Year 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
C4 Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:CCCC ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$31.1m (down 32% from FY 2021...
C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (CCCC) Reports Q4 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (CCCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.56% and 66.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
C4 Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Recent Business Highlights
Phase 1 Dose Escalation Data from the Ongoing Phase 1/2 Clinical Trials of CFT7455, an IKZF1/3 MonoDAC™ Degrader, and CFT8634, a BRD9 BiDAC™ Degrader, Expected in 2H 2023 Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of CFT1946, a BRAF V600 BiDAC Degrader,Enrolling Patients; New CFT1946 Preclinical Data Accepted for a Presentation at the 2023 AACR Annual Meeting Investigational New Drug Application for CFT8919, an EGFR L858R BiDAC Degrader, On Track for Submission in 1H 2023 Year-end Cash, Cash Equivalents and Marke
C4 Therapeutics to Present at Two Virtual February 2023 Conferences
WATERTOWN, Mass., Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (C4T) (Nasdaq: CCCC), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to advancing targeted protein degradation science to develop a new generation of small-molecule medicines and transform how disease is treated, today announced that C4T management will participate in a fireside chat and a panel discussion at two upcoming virtual conferences in February. Fireside Chat Details: Event: SVB Securities Global Biopharma C
C4 Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial Evaluating CFT1946, an Orally Bioavailable BiDAC™ Degrader, in BRAF V600 Mutant Solid Tumors
WATERTOWN, Mass., Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (C4T) (Nasdaq: CCCC), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to advancing targeted protein degradation science to develop a new generation of small-molecule medicines and transform how disease is treated, today announced that the first patient has been dosed in its Phase 1/2 clinical trial of CFT1946, an orally bioavailable mutant-selective BiDAC™ degrader for the treatment of BRAF V600 mutant solid tumors. “
CCCC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...