Coca-Cola European Partners plc Ordinary Shares (CCEP): Price and Financial Metrics
CCEP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,340,289,710, COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc has a greater market value than 90.15% of US stocks.
- CCEP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.88 -- higher than just 6.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FAST, GIB, GWW, MTB, and KYOCY.
- Visit CCEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cocacolaep.com.
CCEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.74||52-week high||$54.38|
|Prev. close||$51.14||52-week low||$28.35|
|Day high||$51.80||Avg. volume||1,124,619|
|50-day MA||$49.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.96||Market Cap||24.58B|
Coca-Cola European Partners plc Ordinary Shares (CCEP) Company Bio
Coca-Cola European Partners plc produces, distributes, and markets non-alcoholic beverages in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CCEP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc. To summarize, we found that COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc ended up being:
- COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CCEP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc experienced a tax rate of about 19% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 75.67% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCEP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCEP Social Stream
Latest CCEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCEP as an investment opportunity.
Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) says it raised its takeover offer for Australian bottler Coca-Cola Amatil (CCLAF) to A$13.50/share (US$10.48/share) from A$12.75 offered last October, citing an improved outlook for Australia and New Zealand since the deal was first announced.A separate agreement for the European bottler to acquire other Amatil shares...
The European bottling arm of Coca-Colahas sweetened its final, binding takeover offer for Australiancounterpart Coca-Cola Amatil by 75 cents per share,reflecting a jump in the company's market value since an initialoffer last year. Shares in Coca-Cola Amatil, which have been gaining steadilysince CCEP's initial offer was made public in October, hit aneight-year high of A$13.41 in response. Coca-Cola has long outsourced its bottling operationsto separate regional operators.
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT CONTAINS INSIDE INFORMATIONCoca-Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) announces it has entered into a binding agreement for a best and final offer of A$13.50 to the Independent Shareholders of Coca-Cola Amatil Limited (CCL); The .
Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) CEO Damian Gammell on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 11, 2021 07:00 AM ET Company Participants Sarah Willett - IR Damian Gammell - CEO Nik Jhangiani - CFO Conference Call Participants Bonnie Herzog - Goldman Sachs Lauren Lieberman - Barclays Richard Withagen - Kepler Edward Mundy - Jefferies...
CCEP earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
CCEP Price Returns
Continue Researching CCEPWant to do more research on COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!