Coca-Cola European Partners plc Ordinary Shares (CCEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCEP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CCEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.73% of US stocks.
- CCEP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CCEP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.85% of US stocks).
CCEP Stock Summary
- CCEP has a market capitalization of $28,074,360,242 -- more than approximately 90.85% of US stocks.
- COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc's stock had its IPO on May 31, 2016, making it an older stock than just 17.96% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc, a group of peers worth examining would be TU, AJG, DLTR, MGA, and CBRE.
- Visit CCEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cocacolaep.com.
CCEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.97||52-week high||$62.38|
|Prev. close||$61.34||52-week low||$34.02|
|Day high||$61.98||Avg. volume||991,096|
|50-day MA||$57.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.65||Market Cap||30.02B|
Coca-Cola European Partners plc Ordinary Shares (CCEP) Company Bio
Coca-Cola European Partners plc produces, distributes, and markets non-alcoholic beverages in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CCEP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 44.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CCEP, they are:
- COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc experienced a tax rate of about 19% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 77.63% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCEP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCEP Social Stream
Latest CCEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCEP as an investment opportunity.
JPMorgan Cazenove upgraded the largest independent bottler in the system, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, to overweight from neutral.
CCEP earnings call for the period ending April 2, 2021.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 887 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of December 31st, 2020. […]
Coca-Cola European Partners plc -- Moody's assigns Baa1 rating to CCEP and CCEP DAC's proposed notes; stable outlook
Rating Action: Moody's assigns Baa1 rating to CCEP and CCEP DAC's proposed notes; stable outlookGlobal Credit Research - 20 Apr 2021Milan, April 20, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today assigned a Baa1 senior unsecured rating to Coca-Cola European Partners plc's ("CCEP", Baa1 stable) proposed notes and a Baa1 backed senior unsecured rating to the proposed notes issued by CCEP Finance (Ireland) DAC ("CCEP DAC"), a wholly-owned finance subsidiary of CCEP. The outlook is stable.Proceeds from the new notes will be utilized to fund the E5.9 billion acquisition of Coca-Cola Amatil Limited ("CCA", A3 on review for downgrade), together with existing liquidity resources.The rating of CCEP DAC proposed notes is at the same level as CCEP's Baa1 long term issuer rating as the no...
12 Mar 2021 - It’s been a strong week for the Australian share market. While rising bond yields stunted growth stocks mid-week, the recovering domestic economy helped drive gains. Over the week, the market is up 0.8 per cent. The Supreme Court of Australia today made orders for Coca-Cola Amatil (ASX:CCL) to convene a shareholder meeting to consider and vote on the scheme of arrangement, which would see Coca-Cola European Partners acquire its Aussie counterpart. The Australian Prudential Regulation Authority has closed its investigation into Westpac (ASX:WBC) in regards to the AUSTRAC money laundering proceedings.
CCEP Price Returns
Continue Researching CCEPWant to do more research on COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch