Coca-Cola European Partners plc Ordinary Shares (CCEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCEP POWR Grades
- CCEP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.86% of US stocks.
- CCEP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CCEP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.65% of US stocks).
CCEP Stock Summary
- COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc's market capitalization of $23,044,431,466 is ahead of 88.8% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 67.59%, COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.39% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WPP, MKL, MTB, LUV, and NTRS.
- CCEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc's official web site, go to www.cocacolaep.com.
CCEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.29||52-week high||$62.67|
|Prev. close||$51.61||52-week low||$42.33|
|Day high||$53.34||Avg. volume||1,258,408|
|50-day MA||$51.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.13||Market Cap||25.81B|
Coca-Cola European Partners plc Ordinary Shares (CCEP) Company Bio
Coca-Cola European Partners plc produces, distributes, and markets non-alcoholic beverages in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCEP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCEP Social Stream
Latest CCEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCEP as an investment opportunity.
COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS - Preliminary unaudited results for the full-year ended 31 December 2021
CHANGE VS FY 2020
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Coca-Cola Europacific PartnersGlobal Credit Research - 14 Feb 2022Milan, February 14, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Plc and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 8 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic rev...
Plymouth, MI, based Investment company Schwartz Investment Counsel Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Purple Innovation Inc, AptarGroup Inc, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners PLC, Polaris Inc, Intercontinental Exchange Inc, sells Lowe's Inc, Mondelez International Inc, Medtronic PLC, Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc, Quest Diagnostics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Schwartz Investment Counsel Inc.
Here is how Coca-Cola European (CCEP) and Hershey (HSY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Investment company Ceredex Value Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Stanley Black & Decker Inc, Synchrony Financial, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners PLC, Dentsply Sirona Inc, Progressive Corp, sells Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Air Products & Chemicals Inc, NXP Semiconductors NV, Humana Inc, Qualcomm Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Ceredex Value Advisors LLC.
CCEP Price Returns
Continue Researching CCEPWant to do more research on COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
COCA-COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS plc (CCEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch