Cameco Corporation (CCJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCJ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CCJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.83% of US stocks.
- CCJ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CCJ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CCJ Stock Summary
- For CCJ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.88% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.71%, CAMECO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.99% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CAMECO CORP comes in at -29.94%, a number that bests just 6.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAMECO CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ERJ, FLL, MPAA, ICUI, and RAND.
- CCJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAMECO CORP's official web site, go to www.cameco.com.
CCJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.63||52-week high||$32.49|
|Prev. close||$26.99||52-week low||$18.03|
|Day high||$28.17||Avg. volume||4,434,789|
|50-day MA||$23.73||Dividend yield||0.33%|
|200-day MA||$24.67||Market Cap||11.95B|
Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Company Bio
Cameco Corporation produces and sells uranium worldwide. The company operates through Uranium, Fuel Services, and NUKEM segments. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Saskatoon, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCJ Latest Social Stream
View Full CCJ Social Stream
Latest CCJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMECO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCJ as an investment opportunity.
Do Its Financials Have Any Role To Play In Driving Cameco Corporation's (TSE:CCO) Stock Up Recently?
Cameco's (TSE:CCO) stock is up by a considerable 18% over the past month. Given that stock prices are usually aligned...
With the Federal Reserve taking a greater look at climate change initiatives, investors should target relevant stocks to buy.
Cameco Corporation (NYSE:CCJ) shares, rose in value on Wednesday, 01/18/23, with the stock price down by -3.19% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $24.61. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $25.42, falling within a range of $24.60 and … Cameco Corporation (NYSE: CCJ) Shares Are Set To Rise By 2023 Read More »
The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission said Wednesday it has renewed Cameco''s (CCJ) license for a nuclear fuel facility in Port Hope, Ontario, for 20 years until February 2043.
CanAlaska Uranium (CVVUF) (TSXV: CVV) said Wednesday it acquired The Frontier project, which spans over 15,929 hectares in the northeastern Athabasca Basin
CCJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|