Cameco Corporation (CCJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCJ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CCJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.15% of US stocks.
- CCJ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 201 days.
- CCJ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CCJ Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CCJ is currently 136.8, higher than 96.67% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.3%, Cameco Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.43% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cameco Corp is reporting a growth rate of -238.23%; that's higher than merely 8.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCJ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TV, X, GPRE, EGLE, and CRK.
- CCJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cameco Corp's official web site, go to www.cameco.com.
CCJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.25||52-week high||$20.27|
|Prev. close||$19.64||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$19.80||Avg. volume||6,110,071|
|50-day MA||$17.26||Dividend yield||0.31%|
|200-day MA||$13.09||Market Cap||7.65B|
Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Company Bio
Cameco Corporation produces and sells uranium worldwide. The company operates through Uranium, Fuel Services, and NUKEM segments. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Saskatoon, Canada.
CCJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCJ Latest Social Stream
View Full CCJ Social Stream
Latest CCJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cameco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCJ as an investment opportunity.
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cameco (TSX: CCO; NYSE: CCJ) has announced the election of nine board members at its annual meeting held on May 6, 2021. Shareholders elected board members Leontine Atkins, Ian Bruce, Daniel Camus, Donald Deranger, Catherine Gignac, Tim Gitzel, Jim Gowans, Kathryn Jackson and Don Kayne. The annual meeting also marked the retirement of Anne McLellan from the board after 15 years as a Cameco director. “Anne will be missed for her wealth of knowledge, work ethic, experience and collegial nature, and particularly for the corporate governance leadership she has brought to our board,” said Ian Bruce, Cameco’s board chair. Voting Results for Cameco Directors NomineeVotes For % Votes ForWithheld % Votes WithheldLeontine Atkins60,978,552 ...
Photo by Spacetech/iStock via Getty Images Introduction Cameco has enjoyed a strong performance lately, with the stock more than doubling since November as the broader uranium sector has surged, and on a company specific level as it announced it would re-commerce operations at Cigar Lake. One cannot discuss the uranium...
Uranium miner Cameco is closing in quickly on a 19.81 entry.
Photo by Liens/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis Cameco (CCJ) is the world's second largest uranium producer and the largest one listed in North America. It will consequently be very dependent on investment flows in the uranium industry. The company has a solid balance sheet, a decent number of longer-term...
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cameco (TSX: CCO; NYSE: CCJ) announced today that it plans to restart production in April at its Cigar Lake uranium mine located in northern Saskatchewan. Production at Cigar Lake was temporarily suspended in December 2020 due to increasing risks posed by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. At that time, the availability of workers in critical areas was shrinking due to the pandemic, with more individuals screening out or residing in communities with pandemic-related travel restrictions. “The safety of our workers, their families and communities is always our top priority,” said Cameco president and CEO Tim Gitzel. “In recent months we have implemented several enhanced safety protocols for Cigar Lake, including increased dista...
CCJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|