Cameco Corporation (CCJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCJ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CCJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- CCJ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- CCJ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.49% of US stocks).
CCJ Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cameco Corp is higher than 97.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CCJ has reported earnings growth of -238.23%, putting it ahead of merely 8.75% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCJ's revenue has grown -20.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 12.07% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cameco Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BIOX, BVN, ASH, FTI, and NGVT.
- CCJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cameco Corp's official web site, go to www.cameco.com.
CCJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.46||52-week high||$26.57|
|Prev. close||$24.03||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$24.34||Avg. volume||5,728,762|
|50-day MA||$18.56||Dividend yield||0.27%|
|200-day MA||$17.08||Market Cap||8.93B|
Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Company Bio
Cameco Corporation produces and sells uranium worldwide. The company operates through Uranium, Fuel Services, and NUKEM segments. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Saskatoon, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCJ Latest Social Stream
View Full CCJ Social Stream
Latest CCJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cameco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCJ as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 12 best meme stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Meme Stocks to Invest In. Retail trading has increased dramatically as a result of zero-commission online trading platforms and fractional share trading. In a Bloomberg TV […]
(Bloomberg) -- The Canadian firm behind the world’s only physical uranium fund said hedge funds and family offices are driving up demand for the radioactive metal used to fuel nuclear reactors.The Sprott Physical Uranium Trust has itself been on a buying spree, bolstering its stockpile by 45% in four weeks after snapping up 8.1 million pounds of the commodity while prices soared. Uranium has surged 40% this month, putting pressure on utility owners and other users when supplies are dwindling and
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cameco (TSX: CCO; NYSE: CCJ) and X-energy have entered a non-binding and non-exclusive Memorandum of Understanding to explore possible areas of cooperation to support the potential future deployment, fuelling and servicing of Xe-100 small modular reactors (SMRs) in Canada and the United States. “We feel very confident about the future of nuclear power and the future of SMRs, here in Canada, in the U.S. and across the globe,” said Cameco
Redditors have been thrilled when their picks have gone to the moon, but many of them land with a thud.
Hot stocks are alluring, but it's important to remember that grabbing onto them can also leave you burned.
CCJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|