Cameco Corporation (CCJ): Price and Financial Metrics
CCJ Stock Summary
- CCJ's current price/earnings ratio is 127.27, which is higher than 92.24% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.07%, Cameco Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.25% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cameco Corp is reporting a growth rate of 698.17%; that's higher than 97.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCJ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIOX, FCEL, SPR, VNET, and THMO.
- Visit CCJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cameco.com.
CCJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.41||52-week high||$17.18|
|Prev. close||$16.16||52-week low||$5.30|
|Day high||$16.77||Avg. volume||6,409,427|
|50-day MA||$14.13||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$11.33||Market Cap||6.51B|
Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Company Bio
Cameco Corporation produces and sells uranium worldwide. The company operates through Uranium, Fuel Services, and NUKEM segments. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Saskatoon, Canada.
CCJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCJ Latest Social Stream
View Full CCJ Social Stream
Latest CCJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cameco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCJ as an investment opportunity.
Investment Thesis Cameco (CCJ) is one of the leading companies in the uranium industry. After a poor decade, 2020 brought some positive signals. Cameco outperformed the market in 2020 despite the year was the worst since from the point of financial performance. Nevertheless, some factors are pointing that uranium might...
Canada’s highest court dismissed the Canada Revenue Agency’s application for leave to appeal a decision that ruled in favour of Cameco in an ongoing tax dispute.
Cameco CEO Tim Gitzel said he is "pleased" the company has won another victory in its long battle with the CRA over billions in taxes earned between 2003 and 2014.
OTTAWA — The Supreme Court of Canada has turned down a request by the Canada Revenue Agency which sought to have the top court hear an appeal regarding Cameco Corp. and its use of a subsidiary in Switzerland to sell and trade its uranium. As is custom,… The post Supreme Court turns down request by Canada Revenue Agency to hear Cameco tax case appeared first on ThinkPol .
Cameco says the Supreme Court of Canada has dismissed Canada Revenue Agency’s (CRA) latest appeal in a longstanding tax dispute.
CCJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCJWant to do more research on Cameco Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!