Cameco Corporation (CCJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.35||52-week high||$31.29|
|Prev. close||$27.75||52-week low||$20.34|
|Day high||$28.04||Avg. volume||4,173,601|
|50-day MA||$26.37||Dividend yield||0.32%|
|200-day MA||$25.71||Market Cap||11.84B|
CCJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCJ POWR Grades
- CCJ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.93% of US stocks.
- CCJ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CCJ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CCJ Stock Summary
- CCJ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,328.74 -- higher than 98.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 164.96, CAMECO CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.83% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.34%, CAMECO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.79% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAMECO CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PNR, COO, AMCR, WAB, and HAYW.
- CCJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAMECO CORP's official web site, go to www.cameco.com.
CCJ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CCJ, see our CCJ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.57||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Company Bio
Cameco Corporation produces and sells uranium worldwide. The company operates through Uranium, Fuel Services, and NUKEM segments. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Saskatoon, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCJ Latest Social Stream
View Full CCJ Social Stream
Latest CCJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMECO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCJ as an investment opportunity.
7 Alternative Energy Stocks to Watch in 2023
These alternate energy stocks are an excellent way to transition to a sustainable future while benefiting from handsome long-term returns
Cameco Announces Election of Directors
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan, May 10, 2023--Cameco (TSX: CCO; NYSE: CCJ) has announced the election of nine board members at its annual meeting held on May 10, 2023.
Cameco (TSE:CCO) shareholders have earned a 21% CAGR over the last five years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
A new nuclear reactor in the US started up in March — the country's first in nearly 7 years. Here are 3 simple ways to invest in the space
'Initial criticality' has been reached.
Ukraine's nuclear deal with Canada's Cameco carries big risks, rewards
Ukraine's 12-year deal to buy enough uranium from Canadian miner Cameco Corp to power all of its nuclear reactors gives each side the right to change sales volumes with two years' notice, the Ukrainian state-owned utility Energoatom told Reuters. The unusual flexibility of the deal announced in February, the details of which have not been reported previously, reflects the uncertainties caused by Russia's war with its neighbour and underlines the high stakes for both parties. For Cameco, the risks are financial.
CCJ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCJWant to do more research on Cameco Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cameco Corp (CCJ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cameco Corp (CCJ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cameco Corp (CCJ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...