Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CCJ's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5 years is 2.57% -- which is higher than about 99.68% stocks we're looking at.
- CCJ's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 2,425.6% over the past 5 years -- higher than 99.58% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CCJ's price: AVA, WBA, BTU, SGA and ARCE.
CCJ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Cameco Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 95.81% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cameco Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, CCJ offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.21% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, CCJ is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about just 0.9% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Cameco Corp's estimated return of -95.81% surpasses about just 1.86% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CCJ Dividend Chart
CCJ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|