Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CCJ's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5 years is 2.57% -- which is higher than about 99.68% stocks we're looking at.
- CCJ's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 2,425.6% over the past 5 years -- higher than 99.58% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CCJ's price: AVA, WBA, BTU, SGA and ARCE.
CCJ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CCJ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 58.99% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cameco Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Cameco Corp's dividend yield of 0.49% is in the bottom 5.36%.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Cameco Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 1.24% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CCJ Dividend Chart
CCJ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|