Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CCJ's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 2,425.6% over the past 5 years -- higher than 99.11% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CCJ that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CRESY, GLP, KIM, TMST and CPLP.
CCJ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cameco Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 64.01% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CCJ, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Cameco Corp's dividend yield of 0.62% is in the bottom 8%.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for CCJ, its beta is lower than 85.87% of stocks in the mid-sized revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CCJ boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 1.25% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CCJ Dividend Chart
CCJ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|