CSI Compressco LP - common units (CCLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCLP Stock Summary
- CSI COMPRESSCO LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.01% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -72.17 for CSI COMPRESSCO LP; that's greater than it is for merely 0.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CSI COMPRESSCO LP is reporting a growth rate of -783.74%; that's higher than only 2.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AHT, ATUS, BHC, MRM, and CAR.
- CCLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CSI COMPRESSCO LP's official web site, go to www.csicompressco.com.
CCLP Valuation Summary
- CCLP's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 62.96% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 141 months, CCLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCLP.
CCLP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -40.69%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -59.64%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -30.26%.
The table below shows CCLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.46||52-week high||$1.75|
|Prev. close||$1.40||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$1.49||Avg. volume||110,719|
|50-day MA||$1.33||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$1.30||Market Cap||206.21M|
CSI Compressco LP - common units (CCLP) Company Bio
CSI Compressco LP provides compression services and equipment for natural gas and oil production, gathering, transportation, processing, and storage applications in the United States, Latin America, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCLP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCLP Social Stream
Latest CCLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CSI COMPRESSCO LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCLP as an investment opportunity.
Q3 2022 CSI Compressco LP Earnings Call
CSI Compressco LP ("CSI," or the "Partnership") (NASDAQ: CCLP) today announced third quarter 2022 results.
CSI Compressco LP Announces Quarterly Distribution and Schedule for Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release Conference Call and Webcast
CSI Compressco LP ("CSI Compressco") (NASDAQ: CCLP) announced today that the board of directors of its general partner has declared a cash distribution attributable to the quarter ended September 30, 2022 of $0.01 per outstanding common unit, or $0.04 per outstanding common unit on an annualized basis. This cash distribution will be paid on November 14, 2022 to all common unitholders of record as of the close of business on October 31, 2022.
CSI Compressco LP ("CSI Compressco" or the "Partnership") (NASDAQ: CCLP) today announced that the Partnership's 2021 Schedule K-3 investor tax packages reflecting items of international tax relevance are now available online. They may be accessed through CSI Compressco's website through the Investor Relations K-1 Tax Support link or directly through the K-1 Tax Package Support website, www.taxpackagesupport.com/compressco.
Q2 2022 CSI Compressco LP Earnings Call
CCLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|