CSI Compressco LP - common units (CCLP): Price and Financial Metrics
CCLP Stock Summary
- CSI Compressco LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.06% of US listed stocks.
- CCLP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.75% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CCLP has reported earnings growth of 323.14%, putting it ahead of 96.15% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CSI Compressco LP are GRIF, CRZO, AROC, PNRG, and PHX.
- Visit CCLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.csicompressco.com.
CCLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.35||52-week high||$3.98|
|Prev. close||$2.33||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$2.38||Avg. volume||147,590|
|50-day MA||$2.62||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$3.05||Market Cap||110.64M|
CSI Compressco LP - common units (CCLP) Company Bio
CSI Compressco LP provides compression services and equipment for natural gas and oil production, gathering, transportation, processing, and storage applications in the United States, Latin America, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Midland, Texas.