CSI Compressco LP - common units (CCLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCLP POWR Grades
- CCLP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- CCLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CCLP Stock Summary
- CSI Compressco LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.83% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.25, CSI Compressco LP has a higher such ratio than only 3.84% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -51.27 for CSI Compressco LP; that's greater than it is for just 0.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CSI Compressco LP are CIDM, LTRPA, NM, LYV, and GDDY.
- CCLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CSI Compressco LP's official web site, go to www.csicompressco.com.
CCLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.47||52-week high||$2.35|
|Prev. close||$1.44||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$1.49||Avg. volume||157,810|
|50-day MA||$1.85||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$1.31||Market Cap||70.52M|
CSI Compressco LP - common units (CCLP) Company Bio
CSI Compressco LP provides compression services and equipment for natural gas and oil production, gathering, transportation, processing, and storage applications in the United States, Latin America, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Midland, Texas.
CCLP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for CSI Compressco LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that CSI Compressco LP ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CSI Compressco LP, consider:
- CSI Compressco LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.27. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.09% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, CSI Compressco LP experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCLP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCLP Social Stream
Latest CCLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CSI Compressco LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCLP as an investment opportunity.
CSI Compressco LP. (CCLP) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call Apr 30, 2021, 10:30, AM ET Company Participants John Jackson - Chief Executive Officer Jon Byers - Chief Financial Officer Robert Price - Chief Operating Officer Michael Moscoso - Vice President, Finance Conference Call Participants Brian DiRubbio - Baird Jay Spencer...
CSI Compressco (CCLP): Q1 GAAP EPS of -$0.30 in-line.Revenue of $65.7M (-23.1% Y/Y) misses by $6.22M.Press Release...
CSI Compressco LP ("CSI Compressco," "CCLP" or the "Partnership") (NASDAQ: CCLP) today announced first quarter 2021 results.
Image source: The Motley Fool. TETRA Technologies (NYSE: TTI)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 25, 2021, 10:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to TETRA Technologies fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 results conference call.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. ("TETRA" or the "Company") (NYSE:TTI) today announced full year and fourth quarter 2020 results, which are within the range of the preliminary results that were pre-announced on January 29, 2021. On that same date, the Company announced the sale of the general partner, incentive distribution rights, and 10.95 million common units of CSI Compressco LP ("CSI Compressco") and 15 compressor units to Spartan Energy Partners, which generated over $30 million of cash proceeds to TETRA. TETRA's income statement reflects CSI Compressco as discontinued operations, and the assets and liabilities of CSI Compressco are reflected as assets and liabilities held for sale as of December 31, 2020. TETRA continues to own 5.2 million of CSI Compressco common units, which are equal ...
CCLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|