CSI Compressco LP - common units (CCLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCLP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CCLP is -22.71 -- better than merely 0.82% of US stocks.
- CCLP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.62% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CSI COMPRESSCO LP is reporting a growth rate of -956.28%; that's higher than merely 1.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CSI COMPRESSCO LP are WYNN, PRTH, APA, SBGI, and EXN.
- CCLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CSI COMPRESSCO LP's official web site, go to www.csicompressco.com.
CCLP Valuation Summary
- CCLP's price/earnings ratio is -4.4; this is 144.9% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- CCLP's price/sales ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 137 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCLP.
CCLP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -30.26%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -44.46%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 180.33%.
The table below shows CCLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$1.90|
|Prev. close||$1.27||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$1.24||Avg. volume||106,772|
|50-day MA||$1.26||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$1.34||Market Cap||163.81M|
CSI Compressco LP - common units (CCLP) Company Bio
CSI Compressco LP provides compression services and equipment for natural gas and oil production, gathering, transportation, processing, and storage applications in the United States, Latin America, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCLP Latest Social Stream
View Full CCLP Social Stream
Latest CCLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CSI COMPRESSCO LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCLP as an investment opportunity.
CSI Compressco LP ("CSI Compressco" or the "Partnership") (NASDAQ: CCLP) today announced that the Partnership's 2021 Schedule K-3 investor tax packages reflecting items of international tax relevance are now available online. They may be accessed through CSI Compressco's website through the Investor Relations K-1 Tax Support link or directly through the K-1 Tax Package Support website, www.taxpackagesupport.com/compressco.
CSI Compressco LP ("CSI," or the "Partnership") (NASDAQ: CCLP) today announced second quarter 2022 results.
CSI Compressco LP Announces Quarterly Distribution and Schedule for Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release Conference Call and Webcast
CSI Compressco LP ("CSI Compressco") (NASDAQ: CCLP) announced today that the board of directors of its general partner has declared a cash distribution attributable to the quarter ended June 30, 2022 of $0.01 per outstanding common unit, or $0.04 per outstanding common unit on an annualized basis. This cash distribution will be paid on August 12, 2022 to all common unitholders of record as of the close of business on July 29, 2022.
CSI Compressco LP ("CSI," or the "Partnership") (NASDAQ: CCLP) today announced first quarter 2022 results.
CSI Compressco LP Announces Schedule for First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release Conference Call and Webcast
CSI Compressco LP ("CSI Compressco") (NASDAQ: CCLP) expects to release its first quarter 2022 results before the opening of the market on Friday, May 13, 2022. CSI Compressco will host a conference call at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time (9:30 a.m. Central Time) to discuss the results. CSI Compressco invites you to listen to the conference call by calling the toll-free number 1-866-374-8397. The conference call will also be available by live audio webcast and may be accessed through CSI Compressco's web
CCLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|