CNB Financial Corporation (CCNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCNE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CCNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.56% of US stocks.
- CCNE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CCNE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.06% of US stocks).
CCNE Stock Summary
- CCNE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 39.27%, Cnb Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 81.08% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CCNE is more volatile than only 17.84% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cnb Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CVLY, SASR, SBFG, PFC, and GFED.
- Visit CCNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnbbank.bank.
CCNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CCNE's price/earnings ratio is 4.55% lower, now standing at 10.5.
- CCNE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CCNE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCNE.
CCNE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 55.96%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -8.56%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 55.96%.
The table below shows CCNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.43% of graded US stocks.
- CCNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 265th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FMBI, SRCE, and CTBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCNE.
The table below shows CCNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.70||52-week high||$28.59|
|Prev. close||$24.35||52-week low||$22.08|
|Day high||$24.81||Avg. volume||26,536|
|50-day MA||$25.58||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$25.91||Market Cap||416.44M|
CNB Financial Corporation (CCNE) Company Bio
CNB Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for CNB Bank that provides various banking products and services for individual, business, governmental, and institutional customers in Pennsylvania and Ohio. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Clearfield, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCNE Latest Social Stream
View Full CCNE Social Stream
Latest CCNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cnb Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCNE as an investment opportunity.
CNB Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CCNE ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.17 per share on the 15th of...
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does CNB Financial (CCNE) have what it takes? Let's find out.
CLEARFIELD, Pa., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Together, Peter F. Smith, Chairman of the Board of Directors for CNB Bank and CNB Financial Corporation, and Joseph B. Bower, Jr., CEO of CNB Bank and President and CEO of CNB Financial Corporation, announced Mr. Bower’s intention to retire from these positions, effective July 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022, respectively. For the remainder of the year, Mr. Bower will work closely with his successor, Michael Peduzzi, President and Chief Operating
CNB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CCNE) declares $0.175/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.53%Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 1; ex-div Feb.
CLEARFIELD, Pa., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of CNB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CCNE) (the "Corporation") has announced the declaration of a $0.175 per share of common stock quarterly cash dividend payable on March 15, 2022 to common stock shareholders of record as of March 1, 2022. CNB Financial Corporation is a financial holding company with consolidated assets of approximately $5.3 billion. CNB Financial Corporation conducts business primarily through its princ
CCNE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|