CNB Financial Corporation (CCNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCNE POWR Grades
- CCNE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.99% of US stocks.
- CCNE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- CCNE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 39.85% of US stocks).
CCNE Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.62 for Cnb Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 94.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.78%, Cnb Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.6% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCNE comes in at 86.26% -- higher than that of 97.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cnb Financial Corp are GNTY, RVSB, LARK, SPFI, and CIVB.
- CCNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cnb Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.cnbbank.bank.
CCNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CCNE's price/earnings ratio is 4.55% lower, now standing at 10.5.
- CCNE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CCNE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCNE.
CCNE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.39%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 379.12%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 59.52%.
The table below shows CCNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.85% of graded US stocks.
- CCNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 288th of 437 Banking stocks.
- CPF, FMBI, and AMNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCNE.
The table below shows CCNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.89||52-week high||$26.85|
|Prev. close||$23.72||52-week low||$13.95|
|Day high||$23.89||Avg. volume||40,701|
|50-day MA||$24.09||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$23.71||Market Cap||403.38M|
CNB Financial Corporation (CCNE) Company Bio
CNB Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for CNB Bank that provides various banking products and services for individual, business, governmental, and institutional customers in Pennsylvania and Ohio. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Clearfield, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCNE Latest Social Stream
View Full CCNE Social Stream
Latest CCNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cnb Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCNE as an investment opportunity.
Insider Buying: Michael Peduzzi Just Spent US$121k On CNB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CCNE) Shares
Investors who take an interest in CNB Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CCNE ) should definitely note that insider Michael...
CNB (CCNE) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
CLEARFIELD, Pa., Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CNB Financial Corporation (“CNB”) (NASDAQ: CCNE), the parent company of CNB Bank, announced today that Michael D. Peduzzi has been appointed as President and Chief Operating Officer (“COO”) of CNB Bank.
CNB Financial Corporation's ( NASDAQ:CCNE ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.17 per share on 15th of...
CLEARFIELD, Pa, Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of CNB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CCNE) (the "Corporation") has announced the declaration of a $0.17 per share of common stock quarterly cash dividend payable on September 15, 2021 to common stock shareholders of record as of September 1, 2021.
CCNE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|