CNB Financial Corporation (CCNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCNE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CCNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCNE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CCNE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
CCNE Stock Summary
- CCNE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.54%, Cnb Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.35% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCNE comes in at 58.88% -- higher than that of 96.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFR, ALTA, MSBI, CASH, and ASRV.
- Visit CCNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnbbank.bank.
CCNE Valuation Summary
- CCNE's price/earnings ratio is 11.3; this is 11.72% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CCNE's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CCNE's price/earnings ratio has gone down $1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCNE.
CCNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.16||52-week high||$26.85|
|Prev. close||$23.96||52-week low||$13.95|
|Day high||$24.25||Avg. volume||40,415|
|50-day MA||$24.65||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$21.59||Market Cap||407.94M|
CNB Financial Corporation (CCNE) Company Bio
CNB Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for CNB Bank that provides various banking products and services for individual, business, governmental, and institutional customers in Pennsylvania and Ohio. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Clearfield, Pennsylvania.
CCNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCNE Latest Social Stream
View Full CCNE Social Stream
Latest CCNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cnb Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCNE as an investment opportunity.
CLEARFIELD, Pa., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of CNB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CCNE) (the "Corporation") has announced the declaration of a $0.17 per share of common stock quarterly cash dividend payable on June 15, 2021 to common stock shareholders of record as of June 1, 2021. CNB Financial Corporation is a financial holding company with consolidated assets of approximately $4.9 billion. CNB Financial Corporation conducts business primarily through its principal subsidiary, CNB Bank. CNB Bank is a full-service bank engaging in a full range of banking activities and services, including trust and wealth management services, for individual, business, governmental, and institutional customers. CNB Bank operations include a private banking division, one loan...
CNB Financial Announces Quarterly Dividend for Series A Preferred Stock and Related Depositary Shares Distribution
CLEARFIELD, Pa., May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of CNB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CCNE) (the "Corporation") has announced the declaration of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.4453125 per depositary share, resulting from the Corporation’s declaration of a $17.8125 per share dividend on its Series A Preferred Stock. The dividend is payable on June 1, 2021, for holders of record as of May 18, 2021. CNB Financial Corporation is a financial holding company with consolidated assets of approximately $4.9 billion. CNB Financial Corporation conducts business primarily through its principal subsidiary, CNB Bank. CNB Bank is a full-service bank engaging in a full range of banking activities and services, including trust and wealth management services, for individual, bus...
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 29th
CLEARFIELD, Pa., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Joseph E. Dell, Jr., Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Banking Officer has announced that he will retire effective December 31, 2021 as required under the Corporation’s bylaws. Mr. Dell joined the Bank in 2013 and has worked in the financial services industry for over 40 years, primarily in the areas of corporate and commercial banking, revenue generation, and credit administration. As a member of the Senior Executive Management team, Mr. Dell has developed and executed many key strategic commercial lending and revenue growth strategies for CNB and has been a key driver in expanding all commercial business line activity throughout the Enterprise. Mr. Dell currently leads all Commercial Banking groups and plays a signifi...
A look at the shareholders of CNB Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CCNE ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
CCNE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|