Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (CCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CCO Stock Summary
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 5.06% of US listed stocks.
- CCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.18% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CCO is more volatile than 90.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc are ESEA, NNA, ARA, GDEN, and GFN.
- CCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.clearchanneloutdoor.com.
CCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.60||52-week high||$5.93|
|Prev. close||$2.52||52-week low||$2.06|
|Day high||$2.61||Avg. volume||1,900,304|
|50-day MA||$2.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.81||Market Cap||1.21B|
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (CCO) Company Bio
Clear Channel Outdoor is one of the world's largest outdoor advertising companies. The company enables advertisers to engage with consumers through innovative advertising solutions. The Company offers a wide range of displays across global platform to meet the advertising needs of its customers. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.