Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (CCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.54||52-week high||$2.14|
|Prev. close||$1.45||52-week low||$0.95|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||2,687,584|
|50-day MA||$1.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.38||Market Cap||742.48M|
CCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CCO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.2% of US stocks).
CCO Stock Summary
- CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 5.81% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 90.07% of US stocks.
- CCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 5.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXL, PTVE, HRI, FAT, and SLGN.
- Visit CCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clearchanneloutdoor.com.
CCO Valuation Summary
- CCO's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 70% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 217 months, CCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 130.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCO.
CCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 153.29%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.33%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 156.61%.
The table below shows CCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.75% of graded US stocks.
- CCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.34 -- ranking 408th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PRGS, RGP, and TDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCO.
The table below shows CCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (CCO) Company Bio
Clear Channel Outdoor is one of the world's largest outdoor advertising companies. The company enables advertisers to engage with consumers through innovative advertising solutions. The Company offers a wide range of displays across global platform to meet the advertising needs of its customers. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
CCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CCO Social Stream
Latest CCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCO as an investment opportunity.
Clear Channel Outdoor's Immersive Showcase Shelters in Los Angeles Boost Street-Level Reach & Impact for Advertisers
Clear Channel Outdoor (CCO) (NYSE: CCO) today announced it has rolled out its exclusive network of Out-of-Home (OOH) Showcase Shelters, a fully-customizable advertising reboot of the traditional transit shelter, in the highly coveted Los Angeles metropolitan area, providing a unique approach for brands to stand out and break through with street-level audiences throughout the region. The Clean California campaign is the first advertiser to debut their ad campaign on these Showcase Shelters that w
CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS, INC. TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DEUTSCHE BANK LEVERAGED FINANCE CONFERENCE
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc., (NYSE:CCO) announced today that Brian Coleman, Chief Financial Officer of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. and David Sailer, Chief Financial Officer of Clear Channel Outdoor Americas, are scheduled to present at the Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference on Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 9:20 a.m., Mountain Standard Time. The live audio webcast as well as the replay will be available on Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings' investor website at www.investor.cl
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS, INC. TO PARTICIPATE IN CITI'S 2023 GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY AND GEMS CONFERENCE
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc., (NYSE:CCO) announced today that Scott Wells, Chief Executive Officer of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc., and Brian Coleman, Chief Financial Officer of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc., are scheduled to present at Citi's 2023 Global Technology and GEMS Conference on Thursday, September 7, 2023, at 3:15 p.m., Eastern Time. The live audio webcast, as well as the replay, will be available on Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings' investor website at www.invest
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCO) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 7, 2023 Operator: Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. Welcome to Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings 2023 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call. My name is Bruno and I’ll be operating your call today. [Operator Instructions] I will now turn the conference […]
CCO Price Returns
Continue Researching CCOWant to see what other sources are saying about Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc (CCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc (CCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc (CCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch