China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (CCRC): Price and Financial Metrics
CCRC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.7%, China Customer Relations Centers Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.83% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, China Customer Relations Centers Inc is reporting a growth rate of 555.18%; that's higher than 97.45% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for China Customer Relations Centers Inc comes in at 231.43%, a number that bests 97.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Customer Relations Centers Inc are ESGR, GOOS, HLG, VAC, and FANH.
- CCRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Customer Relations Centers Inc's official web site, go to www.ccrc.com.
CCRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.95||52-week high||$16.14|
|Prev. close||$10.84||52-week low||$8.68|
|Day high||$10.99||Avg. volume||8,357|
|50-day MA||$10.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.55||Market Cap||200.71M|
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (CCRC) Company Bio
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. provides call center business process outsourcing services for telecommunications companies in the Peoples Republic of China. It offers voice-based customer care services, including customer relationship management, technical support, sales, customer retention, marketing surveys, and research services. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Taian City, the Peoples Republic of China.