China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (CCRC): Price and Financial Metrics
CCRC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.49, China Customer Relations Centers Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.89% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 719.91%, China Customer Relations Centers Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.65% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCRC's revenue has grown 192.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.78% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Customer Relations Centers Inc are WMK, OBCI, BRID, VALU, and JCTCF.
- Visit CCRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ccrc.com.
CCRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.74||52-week high||$10.00|
|Prev. close||$4.62||52-week low||$3.32|
|Day high||$4.85||Avg. volume||319,690|
|50-day MA||$4.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.55||Market Cap||86.88M|
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (CCRC) Company Bio
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. provides call center business process outsourcing services for telecommunications companies in the Peoples Republic of China. It offers voice-based customer care services, including customer relationship management, technical support, sales, customer retention, marketing surveys, and research services. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Taian City, the Peoples Republic of China.
CCRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for China Customer Relations Centers Inc. To summarize, we found that China Customer Relations Centers Inc ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for China Customer Relations Centers Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.09 years, is -0.34% -- higher than just 4.46% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- CCRC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 24.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than only 12.27% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCRC Latest Social Stream
View Full CCRC Social Stream
Latest CCRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Customer Relations Centers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCRC as an investment opportunity.
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCRC) ("CCRC" or the "Company"), a leading business process outsourcing ("BPO") service provider serving internet, e-commerce, banking, and telecommunications clients in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2020.
No summary available.
CCRC Price Returns
Continue Researching CCRCWant to see what other sources are saying about China Customer Relations Centers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
China Customer Relations Centers Inc (CCRC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Customer Relations Centers Inc (CCRC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Customer Relations Centers Inc (CCRC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!