China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (CCRC): Price and Financial Metrics
CCRC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.7%, China Customer Relations Centers Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.87% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, China Customer Relations Centers Inc is reporting a growth rate of 555.18%; that's higher than 97.43% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCRC's revenue has grown 231.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.1% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to China Customer Relations Centers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESGR, GOOS, HLG, VAC, and FANH.
- CCRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Customer Relations Centers Inc's official web site, go to www.ccrc.com.
CCRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.29||52-week high||$16.14|
|Prev. close||$8.88||52-week low||$8.64|
|Day high||$9.36||Avg. volume||53,012|
|50-day MA||$9.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.37||Market Cap||170.29M|
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (CCRC) Company Bio
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. provides call center business process outsourcing services for telecommunications companies in the Peoples Republic of China. It offers voice-based customer care services, including customer relationship management, technical support, sales, customer retention, marketing surveys, and research services. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Taian City, the Peoples Republic of China.
CCRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for China Customer Relations Centers Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that China Customer Relations Centers Inc ranked in the 49st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 22.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for China Customer Relations Centers Inc ended up being:
- As a business, CCRC is generating more cash flow than only 11.9% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 10.3% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CCRC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|