China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (CCRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCRC POWR Grades
- CCRC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.37% of US stocks.
- CCRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 106 days.
- CCRC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.03% of US stocks).
CCRC Stock Summary
- CCRC's current price/earnings ratio is 4.79, which is higher than just 4.79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 312.94%, China Customer Relations Centers Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.42% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCRC's revenue has grown 230.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.04% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to China Customer Relations Centers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ITIC, CMCL, JCTCF, CLEU, and FANH.
- Visit CCRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ccrc.com.
CCRC Valuation Summary
- CCRC's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 90.57% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 65 months, CCRC's price/sales ratio has gone down $3.2.
- CCRC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $50.1 over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCRC.
CCRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.50||52-week high||$10.00|
|Prev. close||$6.48||52-week low||$3.34|
|Day high||$6.50||Avg. volume||167,526|
|50-day MA||$6.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.20||Market Cap||119.15M|
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (CCRC) Company Bio
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. provides call center business process outsourcing services for telecommunications companies in the Peoples Republic of China. It offers voice-based customer care services, including customer relationship management, technical support, sales, customer retention, marketing surveys, and research services. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Taian City, the Peoples Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCRC Latest Social Stream
View Full CCRC Social Stream
Latest CCRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Customer Relations Centers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCRC as an investment opportunity.
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCRC) (the "Company"), a leading e-commerce and financial services business process outsourcing service provider in China, today announced the completion of the merger (the "Merger") with Taiying Group Ltd., a business company with limited liability incorporated in the British Virgin Islands ("Parent") and Taiying International Inc., a business company with limited liability incorporated in the British Virgin Islands and a wholly-owned subsidiary o
China Customer Relations Centers' shareholders approve merger with Taiying Group and Taiying International
China Customer Relations Centers (CCRC) gets an approval from shareholders in favor of merger with Taiying Group and Taiying International. Approximately 80% of the company's outstanding shares were voted in favor of the proposal. Upon closing of the merger, the company will become and continue its operation as a privately...
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCRC) (the "Company"), a leading e-commerce and financial services business process outsourcing service provider in China, today announced that at the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders (the "EGM") held on June 18, 2021, the Company's shareholders voted in favor of, among other things, the proposals to authorize and approve (i) the previously announced agreement and plan of merger dated as of March 12, 2021 (the "Merger Agreement"), by a
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. Announces Financial Results for the Full Year 2020 as Compared to Full Year 2019
TAI''AN, China , May 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCRC) ("CCRC" or the "Company"), a leading e-commerce and financial services business process outsourcing ("BPO") service provider in China , today announced its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2020 . Full Year of 2020 Financial Results Revenues For the year ended December 31, 2020 , revenues increased by $66.91 million , or 38.6%, to $240.32 million from $173.41 million for the same period of the prior year. Our revenue growth in the year of 2020 resulted primarily from acquiring new customers and increased sales volumes to our existing clients. We continued to increase our service capacity, which increased by 6,889 seats, or 30.8%, to 29,249 seats as of December 31, 2020 fro...
If you want to know who really controls China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CCRC ), then you'll have to...
CCRC Price Returns
Continue Researching CCRCWant to see what other sources are saying about China Customer Relations Centers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
China Customer Relations Centers Inc (CCRC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Customer Relations Centers Inc (CCRC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Customer Relations Centers Inc (CCRC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch