Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCRN POWR Grades
- CCRN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.72% of US stocks.
- CCRN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CCRN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CCRN Stock Summary
- Cross Country Healthcare Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.41% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 167.24%, Cross Country Healthcare Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.43% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CCRN has reported earnings growth of -1,465.24%, putting it ahead of merely 1.39% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSTR, TBI, JW.A, RAVE, and GES.
- CCRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cross Country Healthcare Inc's official web site, go to www.crosscountryhealthcare.com.
CCRN Valuation Summary
- CCRN's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.1; this is 1.4% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CCRN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 242 months.
- Over the past 242 months, CCRN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCRN.
CCRN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -51.69%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.06%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.09%.
The table below shows CCRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCRN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.32% of graded US stocks.
- CCRN's asset turnover comes in at 2.594 -- ranking 18th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TEAM, ARC, and FDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCRN.
The table below shows CCRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.17||52-week high||$30.40|
|Prev. close||$16.95||52-week low||$14.23|
|Day high||$17.40||Avg. volume||458,239|
|50-day MA||$19.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.74||Market Cap||656.13M|
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN) Company Bio
Cross Country Healthcare provides both retained and contingent placement services for physicians, as well as retained search services for healthcare executives. The company operates through three segments: Nurse and Allied Staffing, Physician Staffing, and Other Human Capital Management Services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCRN Latest Social Stream
View Full CCRN Social Stream
Latest CCRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cross Country Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCRN as an investment opportunity.
Maximus' (MMS) expertise in business process management, and its ability to deliver cost-effective, efficient and high-scale solutions, position it as a lucrative partner to governments.
Insperity (NSP) looks strong on the back of a growing PEO industry that is currently being driven by the growth of small- and medium-sized businesses.
Cross Country (CCRN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.70% and 4.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BOCA RATON, Fla., February 23, 2022--Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: CCRN) today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Verisk (VRSK) announces the retirement of Scott G. Stephenson and consequent adjustments to its board of directors and executive positions.
CCRN Price Returns
Continue Researching CCRNWant to do more research on Cross Country Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch