Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN): Price and Financial Metrics
CCRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.93||52-week high||$40.12|
|Prev. close||$25.96||52-week low||$16.83|
|Day high||$26.40||Avg. volume||621,994|
|50-day MA||$23.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.71||Market Cap||931.74M|
CCRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCRN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CCRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCRN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CCRN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CCRN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CCRN is 5.84 -- better than 92.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.65%, CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.3% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCRN comes in at 16.33% -- higher than that of 88.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GMS, HIBB, BECN, MOD, and STRR.
- Visit CCRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crosscountryhealthcare.com.
CCRN Valuation Summary
- CCRN's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.8; this is 69.43% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CCRN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCRN.
CCRN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -52.62%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 9.93%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 155.18%.
The table below shows CCRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCRN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.32% of graded US stocks.
- CCRN's asset turnover comes in at 2.594 -- ranking 18th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TEAM, ARC, and FDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCRN.
The table below shows CCRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCRN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CCRN, see our CCRN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN) Company Bio
Cross Country Healthcare provides both retained and contingent placement services for physicians, as well as retained search services for healthcare executives. The company operates through three segments: Nurse and Allied Staffing, Physician Staffing, and Other Human Capital Management Services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCRN Latest Social Stream
View Full CCRN Social Stream
Latest CCRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROSS COUNTRY HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCRN as an investment opportunity.
Cross Country Healthcare to Attend the Jefferies 2023 Healthcare Conference
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 22, 2023--Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: CCRN) announced today that it is scheduled to participate in the Jefferies 2023 Healthcare Conference taking place June 7-9, 2023 at the Marriott Marquis in New York City. On Thursday, June 8, John Martins, President & Chief Executive Officer, William J. Burns, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, and Josh Vogel, Vice President, Investor Relations, will participate in one-on-one investor meetin
Cross Country Launches New Xperience App, Creating a Comprehensive and Intuitive Job Searching Experience for Healthcare Professionals
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 18, 2023--Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCRN), a market-leading, tech-enabled workforce solutions platform and advisory firm, today announced the launch of the Xperience mobile app, allowing healthcare professionals to search and apply for jobs easily, set up notifications, gain access to a live recruiter, upload references, complete skills checklists, and access onboarding documents, paystubs, timesheets and all other onboarding and assignment-related information
Cross Country’s Chief Human Resource Officer Named a 2023 DEI Influencer
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 16, 2023--Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., (NASDAQ: CCRN), a market-leading, tech-enabled workforce solutions platform and advisory firm, today announced that its chief human resources officer, Colin McDonald, has been recognized as one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ (SIA) 2023 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Influencers. The SIA DE&I Influencers list was developed to recognize people who are having tough conversations to improve DE&I in the workforce solutions ecosystem.
Majority of Nurses Attribute Well-Being Struggles to Staffing Shortages
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 11, 2023--Cross Country, FAU Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing, announces the results of its annual survey of nursing professionals and students.
New Strong Sell Stocks for May 8th
CCRN, EL and LOVE have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 8, 2023.
CCRN Price Returns
Continue Researching CCRNWant to do more research on Cross Country Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...