Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCRN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CCRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCRN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CCRN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
CCRN Stock Summary
- Cross Country Healthcare Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.68% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 86.67%, Cross Country Healthcare Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.81% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CCRN has reported earnings growth of -350.19%, putting it ahead of just 6.32% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cross Country Healthcare Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ODP, TBI, JCS, SCSC, and CRWS.
- CCRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cross Country Healthcare Inc's official web site, go to www.crosscountryhealthcare.com.
CCRN Valuation Summary
- CCRN's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.1; this is 1.4% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CCRN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 242 months.
- Over the past 242 months, CCRN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCRN.
CCRN Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -250.1%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -0.09%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -199.29%.
The table below shows CCRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCRN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.8% of graded US stocks.
- CCRN's asset turnover comes in at 2.594 -- ranking 17th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- BAH, RGP, and ARC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCRN.
The table below shows CCRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.22||52-week high||$21.90|
|Prev. close||$20.88||52-week low||$5.71|
|Day high||$21.53||Avg. volume||277,713|
|50-day MA||$19.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.29||Market Cap||806.44M|
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN) Company Bio
Cross Country Healthcare provides both retained and contingent placement services for physicians, as well as retained search services for healthcare executives. The company operates through three segments: Nurse and Allied Staffing, Physician Staffing, and Other Human Capital Management Services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCRN Latest Social Stream
View Full CCRN Social Stream
Latest CCRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cross Country Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCRN as an investment opportunity.
The acquisition is aimed at placing antoni in a pivotal role in Omnicom's (OMC) partnership with Mercedes-Benz to develop Team X.
Investors in Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ:CCRN) have made a impressive return of 218% over the past year
Unless you borrow money to invest, the potential losses are limited. But if you pick the right business to buy shares...
Global Nurse Staffing Service Market 2021 Future Growth Explored in Latest Research Report by 2027, key players - Novation Companies, FlexRN, Maxim Healthcare Services, Cross Country Healthcare, Medical Staffing Network
According to new research study, Global Nurse Staffing Service Market Research Report 2026 thinks about key breakdowns in the industry with insights about the market drivers and market restrictions. The report illuminates accumulating an all encompassing rundown of factual investigation
Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Healthcare Staffing Market: Approach to Gain Momentum by Players - Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., AMN Healthcare, Syneos Health, Inc., CHG Management, Inc., Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
According to Decisive Markets Insights'' New Report "Healthcare Staffing Market ", it analyses the competitive landscape and its future growth prospects. For the analysis period of 2020 - 2027, the report of the Market includes a detailed study of some
CCRN Price Returns
Continue Researching CCRNWant to do more research on Cross Country Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch