Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCRN POWR Grades
- CCRN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCRN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CCRN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 45.58% of US stocks).
CCRN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CCRN is 5.52 -- better than 93.42% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 74.68, Cross Country Healthcare Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.43% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CCRN's price/sales ratio is 0.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cross Country Healthcare Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GAIA, HAIN, APOG, ADTN, and TBI.
- Visit CCRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crosscountryhealthcare.com.
CCRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CCRN's price/sales ratio is 66.67% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- CCRN's price/sales ratio has moved down $1 over the prior 239 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCRN.
CCRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.11||52-week high||$17.59|
|Prev. close||$17.31||52-week low||$5.46|
|Day high||$17.42||Avg. volume||246,015|
|50-day MA||$14.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.29||Market Cap||644.52M|
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN) Company Bio
Cross Country Healthcare provides both retained and contingent placement services for physicians, as well as retained search services for healthcare executives. The company operates through three segments: Nurse and Allied Staffing, Physician Staffing, and Other Human Capital Management Services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
CCRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCRN Latest Social Stream
View Full CCRN Social Stream
Latest CCRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cross Country Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCRN as an investment opportunity.
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN), a provider of healthcare staffing and workforce management solutions, has completed the acquisition of Workforce Solutions Group, Inc. (WSG) in a cash and stock deal effective June 8. WSG primarily works with local and national healthcare plans and managed care providers to coordinate in-home care services for participants. The acquisition helps CCRN expand its footprint in the home-care business and enhance its service to the aging population, thereby enabling them to remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible.
Cross Country Healthcare Completes Asset Acquisition of Workforce Solutions Group, Inc. and Secures New $100 Million Financing
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., (NASDAQ: CCRN), a leading provider of advisory and workforce solutions, including contingent staffing, permanent placement, and other consultative services for healthcare clients, today announced the asset acquisition of Workforce Solutions Group, Inc. (WSG), effective June 8, 2021. Based in California, WSG primarily works with local and national healthcare plans and managed care providers to coordinate in-home care services for participants. WSG also provides a r
Green Dot's (GDOT) solid cash position enables it to invest in opportunities that hold true potential.
Cross Country (CCRN) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Paychex (PAYX) stock is being driven by strong cash balance and higher revenues. However, high talent cost and seasonality are a concern.
CCRN Price Returns
Continue Researching CCRNWant to do more research on Cross Country Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch