Century Communities, Inc. (CCS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCS POWR Grades
- CCS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- CCS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.61% of US stocks).
CCS Stock Summary
- CCS's current price/earnings ratio is 2.5, which is higher than merely 3.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CENTURY COMMUNITIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CCS's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CENTURY COMMUNITIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MTH, LGIH, KBH, LCII, and AXR.
- Visit CCS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centurycommunities.com.
CCS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CCS's price/sales ratio is 62.5% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 103 months, CCS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 17.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCS.
CCS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.36%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 342.08%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 146.27%.
The table below shows CCS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.73% of graded US stocks.
- CCS's asset turnover comes in at 1.343 -- ranking 20th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MDC, MTH, and LMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCS.
The table below shows CCS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.05||52-week high||$86.07|
|Prev. close||$47.79||52-week low||$39.00|
|Day high||$47.78||Avg. volume||354,367|
|50-day MA||$44.95||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$50.54||Market Cap||1.49B|
Century Communities, Inc. (CCS) Company Bio
Century Communities, Inc. engages in homebuilding business in Atlanta, Central Texas, Colorado, Houston, and Nevada. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCS Latest Social Stream
View Full CCS Social Stream
Latest CCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTURY COMMUNITIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCS as an investment opportunity.
Does the November share price for Century Communities, Inc. ( NYSE:CCS ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
These undervalued long-term stocks are cheap and full of potential for investors with a time horizon of three to 10 years.
Century Communities, Inc. (NYSE: CCS), a top 10 national homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, announced that Century Living—the Company's national multifamily and build-to-rent division—has broken ground on a 300-unit apartment project in Parker within the Compark Business Campus. The complex is expected to open for leasing in the fourth quarter of 2023.
Century Communities, Inc., a top 10 national homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, announced its new Whitney model is now open for tour at Bear Creek, the company's new community in northwest San Antonio with 120 homes for sale. Starting from the high $200s, a versatile lineup of single- and two-story floor plans boast an attractive array of designer-selected included features, such as granite kitchen countertops and the builder's Century Home Connect™ smart home package.
Century Communities, Inc., a top 10 national homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, announced its Century Complete brand is set to open several new communities in Louisiana, bringing a versatile and affordable mix of single-family homes and townhomes from the low $200s to sought-after areas like Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and Lake Charles. The builder has six communities planned for a combined total of 600 new homesites, with the first communities—Timberstone Estates and Mill's Terrace in
CCS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCSWant to see what other sources are saying about Century Communities Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Century Communities Inc (CCS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Century Communities Inc (CCS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Century Communities Inc (CCS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch