Century Communities, Inc. (CCS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCS POWR Grades
- CCS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.61% of US stocks.
- CCS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CCS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.46% of US stocks).
CCS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.93, Century Communities Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Century Communities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.46, Century Communities Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTH, LYTS, GTIM, SMP, and LCII.
- CCS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Century Communities Inc's official web site, go to www.centurycommunities.com.
CCS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CCS's price/earnings ratio is 65.98% lower, now standing at 6.6.
- Over the past 88 months, CCS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
- Over the past 88 months, CCS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 30.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCS.
CCS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 193.83%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 86.6%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 193.83%.
The table below shows CCS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.73% of graded US stocks.
- CCS's asset turnover comes in at 1.343 -- ranking 20th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MDC, MTH, and LMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCS.
The table below shows CCS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.53||52-week high||$86.07|
|Prev. close||$52.08||52-week low||$46.63|
|Day high||$52.97||Avg. volume||460,062|
|50-day MA||$54.19||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$65.10||Market Cap||1.73B|
Century Communities, Inc. (CCS) Company Bio
Century Communities, Inc. engages in homebuilding business in Atlanta, Central Texas, Colorado, Houston, and Nevada. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCS Latest Social Stream
View Full CCS Social Stream
Latest CCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Century Communities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCS as an investment opportunity.
Century Communities' Multifamily Division Breaks Ground in Lone Tree, CO on Mixed-Use Apartment Complex
Century Communities, Inc. (NYSE: CCS), a top 10 national homebuilder, announced that Century Living—the Company's fast-growing national multifamily and build-for-rent division—has closed on the land and broken ground on its 425-unit Lincoln Station Apartments project in Lone Tree, CO.Steps from light rail transportation to the broader Denver metro, the project will feature lavish amenities, ground-level retail, private courtyards, balconies on all units, plus select units with scenic views of th
Century Communities (CCS) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
CCS, COWN, and VIST made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on February 24, 2022
Realtor.com Chief Economist Danielle Hale joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the latest national home pricing index data, inflation in renting prices for both landlords and renters, mortgage rents in the pandemic, and compares metro area costs for homebuyers.
Principal Real Estate Global Head of Research and Strategy Indraneel Karlekar joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss existing home sales data for January, real estate demand growth, and the top states for real estate investing.
CCS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCSWant to see what other sources are saying about Century Communities Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Century Communities Inc (CCS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Century Communities Inc (CCS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Century Communities Inc (CCS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch