Century Communities, Inc. (CCS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCS POWR Grades
- CCS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CCS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CCS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.86, Century Communities Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 7.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.55, Century Communities Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 10.95% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Century Communities Inc is reporting a growth rate of 171.23%; that's higher than 87.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LCII, MTH, TPH, HWKN, and VRM.
- CCS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Century Communities Inc's official web site, go to www.centurycommunities.com.
CCS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CCS's price/earnings ratio is 65.98% lower, now standing at 6.6.
- Over the past 88 months, CCS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
- Over the past 88 months, CCS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 30.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCS.
CCS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 86.61%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 23.03%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 249.86%.
The table below shows CCS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.66% of graded US stocks.
- CCS's asset turnover comes in at 1.359 -- ranking 20th of 52 Construction stocks.
- MTH, MDC, and LMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCS.
The table below shows CCS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.17||52-week high||$83.20|
|Prev. close||$65.23||52-week low||$38.08|
|Day high||$65.59||Avg. volume||466,360|
|50-day MA||$65.98||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$64.08||Market Cap||2.17B|
Century Communities, Inc. (CCS) Company Bio
Century Communities, Inc. engages in homebuilding business in Atlanta, Central Texas, Colorado, Houston, and Nevada. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCS Latest Social Stream
View Full CCS Social Stream
Latest CCS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Century Communities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCS as an investment opportunity.
Century Communities, Inc. (NYSE: CCS), a top 10 national homebuilder, is excited to announce the Grand Opening of its second phase at Summerfield Estates in Provo. A model home open house and Grand Opening celebration will be held on October 09.
Century Communities, Inc., a top 10 national homebuilder, announced its Century Complete brand is now selling at Paseo at Casa Vista in Casa Grande, AZ—offering a versatile lineup of five ranch-style single-family homes from the low $300s. Century Complete is also excited to invite interested buyers and agents to tour its new model home at 2084 Velvet Place, showcasing a contemporary open-concept layout, relaxing back patio, on-trend fixtures and finishes, and more.
Century Communities, Inc. (NYSE: CCS), a top 10 national homebuilder, is excited to announce new townhomes now selling at Townes at River Oaks, an exceptional new community in Lebanon, TN. Homebuyers and real estate agents are invited to tour the community's two new, fully furnished model homes at a Grand Opening event on October 9—showcasing the popular Radnor and Sylvan floor plans. In addition to beautiful new townhomes with contemporary open-concept layouts, homebuyers will love the communit
Century Communities (CCS) closed at $63.56 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.42% move from the prior day.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., September 29, 2021--Century Communities, Inc. (NYSE: CCS), a leading national homebuilder, today announced that the Company will release its third quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. A conference call will be held that same day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, 3:00 p.m. Mountain time, to review the Company’s third quarter results, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer session.
CCS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCSWant to see what other sources are saying about Century Communities Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Century Communities Inc (CCS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Century Communities Inc (CCS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Century Communities Inc (CCS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch