ChemoCentryx, Inc. (CCXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCXI POWR Grades
- CCXI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 67.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCXI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CCXI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CCXI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 183.68%, ChemoCentryx Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.45% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ChemoCentryx Inc comes in at 104.79%, a number that bests 94.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of ChemoCentryx Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ChemoCentryx Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NKTR, DMRC, VUZI, RESN, and ZUO.
- Visit CCXI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chemocentryx.com.
CCXI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CCXI's price/sales ratio is 22.36% higher, now standing at 14.5.
- CCXI's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 115 months.
- CCXI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 109.5 over the prior 115 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCXI.
CCXI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 738.68%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.83%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.87%.
The table below shows CCXI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.22||52-week high||$70.29|
|Prev. close||$14.78||52-week low||$9.53|
|Day high||$15.24||Avg. volume||2,260,257|
|50-day MA||$13.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.37||Market Cap||1.06B|
ChemoCentryx, Inc. (CCXI) Company Bio
ChemoCentryx, Inc. focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of orally administered therapeutics to treat autoimmune diseases, inflammatory disorders, and cancer in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Mountain View, California.
CCXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCXI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCXI Social Stream
Latest CCXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ChemoCentryx Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCXI as an investment opportunity.
The market hasn't been kind to these two drugmakers, but both have a chance to turn things around.
Bet_Noire/iStock via Getty Images In my previous coverage of ChemoCentryx (CCXI), I said that given the FDA’s critical briefing doc, a CRL was likely for ChemoCentryx. As published on Seeking Alpha, “Citing that the vote was more ‘50 / 50-ish,’ analyst Anupam Rama predicts a Complete Response Letter as the...
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Shares of the highly popular biotech stock ChemoCentryx (NASDAQ: CCXI) ticked up a few notches after a Wall Street analyst upgraded the stock to buy. Stifel analyst Dae Gon Ha thinks a recent development regarding the clinical-stage biotech's lead candidate is a pretty big deal that the rest of the stock market has mostly overlooked. Does recent receptivity from the Food and Drug Administration make ChemoCentryx a good stock to buy now, or is there another heartbreak on the horizon?
With shares sitting 73% into the red in 2021, it’s safe to say, Chemocentryx (CCXI) investors have endured a difficult year so far. The alarming decline has mostly been due to one event; in May, an FDA advisory committee expressed reservations regarding the application for avacopan, Chemocentryx’ treatment for anti-neutrophilic cytoplasmic autoantibody (ANCA)-vasculitis (AAV) – a rare disorder which can lead to inflammation and even destruction of small blood vessels. On Tuesday, however, the company had some positive news concerning the drug.
CCXI Price Returns