ChemoCentryx, Inc. (CCXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCXI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CCXI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.63% of US stocks.
- CCXI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CCXI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CCXI Stock Summary
- CCXI's price/sales ratio is 98.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.83% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CCXI's revenue has grown 72.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.16% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CCXI is more volatile than 88.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHEMOCENTRYX INC are QUIK, VIVE, PROF, CERS, and BFLY.
- Visit CCXI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chemocentryx.com.
CCXI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CCXI's price/sales ratio is 5100% higher, now standing at 98.8.
- Over the past 129 months, CCXI's price/sales ratio has gone up 87.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCXI.
CCXI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.91%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -48.68%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -19.16%.
The table below shows CCXI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCXI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.23% of graded US stocks.
- CCXI's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 329th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LUMO, CBAY, and BPTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCXI.
The table below shows CCXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.68||52-week high||$51.85|
|Prev. close||$51.64||52-week low||$14.95|
|Day high||$51.76||Avg. volume||1,735,789|
|50-day MA||$45.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.74||Market Cap||3.69B|
ChemoCentryx, Inc. (CCXI) Company Bio
ChemoCentryx, Inc. focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of orally administered therapeutics to treat autoimmune diseases, inflammatory disorders, and cancer in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCXI Latest Social Stream
View Full CCXI Social Stream
Latest CCXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEMOCENTRYX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCXI as an investment opportunity.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ChemoCentryx (CCXI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
While investors look for safe bets, here are seven Dow stocks to buy in September.
Ultimately, Amgen agreed to pay a price $8 per share larger than its nearest competitor for a 25-year-old company with one FDA-approved drug.
Biotech stocks are scorching right now. But the best of the best have strong gains. Those include 10 with at least 40% growth this year.
CCXI Price Returns