Chindata Group Holdings Ltd. ADR (CD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.02% of US stocks.
- CD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CD Stock Summary
- CD's went public 2.17 years ago, making it older than merely 11.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CD is currently 3.07, higher than only 13.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CHINDATA GROUP HOLDINGS LTD is higher than it is for about 95.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHINDATA GROUP HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be VCTR, VNET, EXP, AMTX, and CG.
- Visit CD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chindatagroup.com.
CD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.21||52-week high||$10.23|
|Prev. close||$6.58||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$7.27||Avg. volume||2,284,412|
|50-day MA||$6.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.81||Market Cap||2.64B|
Chindata Group Holdings Ltd. ADR (CD) Company Bio
Chindata Group Holdings Ltd. operates data centers. It provides carrier-neutral hyperscale data center solutions in Asia-Pacific emerging markets, focusing on the China, India and Southeast Asia markets. The company was founded by Jing Ju in 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CD Latest Social Stream
View Full CD Social Stream
Latest CD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHINDATA GROUP HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CD as an investment opportunity.
Chindata Group announced 2022 Q3 financial report: revenue in the first nine months of 2022 has surpassed that of the full year of 2021
On November 22, 2022, Chindata Group Holdings Limited ("Chindata Group" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: CD), a leading carrier-neutral hyperscale data center solution provider in Asia-Pacific emerging markets, announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended Septemper 30, 2022. With the increasing demand for digital infrastructure globally, as well as the catalyst provided by the "East Data West Computation" policy, the company continued its solid business performance in the thir
Chindata Group Holdings ( NASDAQ:CD ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CN¥1.20b (up 62% from...
BEIJING, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chindata Group Holdings Limited (“Chindata Group” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: CD), a leading carrier-neutral hyperscale data center solution provider in Asia-Pacific emerging markets, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter 2022 ended September 30, 2022. To supplement the Company’s consolidated financial results presented in accordance with U.S. GAAP, Chindata Group uses adjusted EBITDA, adjusted EBITDA margin, adjusted net
How far off is Chindata Group Holdings Limited ( NASDAQ:CD ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial...
China-based data center service company Chindata Group Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ:CD) has been trending higher in the past few trading sessions. Speculation over potential asset sales or privatization of the company has been in the news for months. Last week, Bloomberg reported that China Merchants Group Ltd. is contemplating to takeover Chindata Group. According to Bloomberg, China Merchants Group is in talks with prospective investors, including infrastructure funds, to support the deal. However, there is no certainty that a deal will come through in the coming days. Chindata Group is scheduled to release its Q3 results on November 22. Wall Street expects CD to post adjusted earnings of $0.05 per share.
CD Price Returns