Codiak BioSciences Inc. (CDAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDAK POWR Grades
- CDAK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.71% of US stocks.
- CDAK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- CDAK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.05% of US stocks).
CDAK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,202,664, CODIAK BIOSCIENCES INC has a greater market value than merely 7.92% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CDAK is more volatile than 96.51% of stocks we're observing.
- CODIAK BIOSCIENCES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -90.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRDF, RXRX, FULC, ADAP, and FUSN.
- To check out CODIAK BIOSCIENCES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001659352.
CDAK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CDAK's price/earnings ratio is 106.06% lower, now standing at -1.4.
- Over the past 26 months, CDAK's price/sales ratio has gone down 361.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDAK.
CDAK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDAK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.31% of graded US stocks.
- CDAK's asset turnover comes in at 0.106 -- ranking 260th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CDAK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.66||52-week high||$14.75|
|Prev. close||$0.61||52-week low||$0.59|
|Day high||$0.66||Avg. volume||232,474|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.62||Market Cap||24.30M|
Codiak BioSciences Inc. (CDAK) Company Bio
Codiak BioSciences, Inc. engages in the development and manufacturing of exosomes. It engages in harnessing exosomes, therapeutic applications, diagnostic applications, and proprietary production. The firm develops engEx Platform, a proprietary and versatile exosome engineering and manufacturing platform, to expand upon the innate properties of exosomes to design novel exosome therapeutics. The company was founded by Douglas E. William, Raghu Kalluri, and Eric S. Lander in 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDAK Latest Social Stream
View Full CDAK Social Stream
Latest CDAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CODIAK BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDAK as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Codiak BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDAK), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the development of exosome-based therapeutics as a new class of medicines, today announced that management will be participating in the 5th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference, a virtual conference. Codiak’s Chief Executive Officer, Douglas E. Williams, Ph.D., will participate in a fireside chat on Wednesday, November 30 at 8:00 am ET and the Co
Codiak Presents Preclinical Data on exoASO™-STAT6 and exoASO™-C/EBPβ Programs at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2022 Annual Meeting
– exoASO-STAT6 demonstrated durable pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic profile in preclinical models; biomarkers with clinical translational potential identified, providing a rationale for selecting cancer subtypes for treatment with exoASO-STAT6 – – Systemically administered exoASO-C/EBPβ demonstrated extra-hepatic delivery and potent systemic anti-tumor activity across multiple myeloid-derived suppressor cell (MDSC) rich tumor models – – A Phase 1 clinical trial of exoASO-STAT6 in patients with a
Codiak BioSciences ( NASDAQ:CDAK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$522.0k (down 55% from...
Codiak BioSciences Inc. (NASDAQ:CDAK) concluded the trading at $0.72 on Friday, November 04 with a fall of -13.49% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $0.83 with its price kept floating in the range of $0.67 and $0.85 on the … Codiak BioSciences Inc. (CDAK): Significant Improvements, Worth Considering Read More »
CDAK Price Returns