Codiak BioSciences Inc. (CDAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDAK POWR Grades
- CDAK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDAK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CDAK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
CDAK Stock Summary
- Codiak BioSciences Inc's stock had its IPO on October 14, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.46% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Codiak BioSciences Inc comes in at 686.79%, a number that bests 98.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CDAK is more volatile than 93.41% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Codiak BioSciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CGEN, FULC, PRQR, MCRB, and SURF.
- To check out Codiak BioSciences Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001659352.
CDAK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CDAK's price/earnings ratio is 111.78% lower, now standing at -4.3.
- CDAK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 46 weeks.
- CDAK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 46 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDAK.
CDAK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDAK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.31% of graded US stocks.
- CDAK's asset turnover comes in at 0.106 -- ranking 260th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CDAK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.59||52-week high||$27.09|
|Prev. close||$2.68||52-week low||$2.50|
|Day high||$2.98||Avg. volume||163,953|
|50-day MA||$4.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.00||Market Cap||58.26M|
Codiak BioSciences Inc. (CDAK) Company Bio
Codiak BioSciences, Inc. engages in the development and manufacturing of exosomes. It engages in harnessing exosomes, therapeutic applications, diagnostic applications, and proprietary production. The firm develops engEx Platform, a proprietary and versatile exosome engineering and manufacturing platform, to expand upon the innate properties of exosomes to design novel exosome therapeutics. The company was founded by Douglas E. William, Raghu Kalluri, and Eric S. Lander in 2015 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDAK Latest Social Stream
View Full CDAK Social Stream
Latest CDAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Codiak BioSciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDAK as an investment opportunity.
Data from Codiak''s exoASO™-STAT6 Preclinical Development Program for the Treatment of Primary and Metastatic Hepatic Cancers Published in Science Advances
– Unprecedented monotherapy activity via macrophage reprogramming in preclinical models – – Phase 1 study expected to begin in 1H 2022 – CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Codiak BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDAK ), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the development of exosome-based therapeutics as a new class of medicines, today announced the online publication of a new manuscript, Exosome mediated genetic reprogramming of tumor associated macrophages by exoASO-STAT6 leads to potent monotherapy anti-tumor efficacy , in the American Association for the Advancement of Science''s journal, Science Advances . exoASO™-STAT6 is a novel, engineered exosome precision medicine candidate in development for the treatment of macrophage-rich tumors. This publication...
Data from Codiak’s exoASO™-STAT6 Preclinical Development Program for the Treatment of Primary and Metastatic Hepatic Cancers Published in Science Advances
– Unprecedented monotherapy activity via macrophage reprogramming in preclinical models – – Phase 1 study expected to begin in 1H 2022 – CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Codiak BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDAK), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the development of exosome-based therapeutics as a new class of medicines, today announced the online publication of a new manuscript, Exosome mediated genetic reprogramming of tumor associated macrophages by exoASO-
Invaio Sciences, Inc., a Flagship Pioneering company focused on unlocking the potential of the planet's interdependent natural systems to solve pressing agricultural, sustainability, and environmental challenges, today announced the appointment of Hugh Grant to its Board of Directors.
Kaival Brands Innovations (KAVL) +20%. Codiak BioSciences (CDAK) +16%
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: . Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
CDAK Price Returns