Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CDAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDAY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- CDAY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.38% of US stocks).
CDAY Stock Summary
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc's stock had its IPO on April 26, 2018, making it an older stock than only 10.84% of US equities in our set.
- CDAY's price/sales ratio is 21.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.49% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CDAY has reported earnings growth of -211.94%, putting it ahead of only 10.08% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ceridian HCM Holding Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ONEM, WPM, WNS, CPRT, and FN.
- Visit CDAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ceridian.com.
CDAY Valuation Summary
- CDAY's price/sales ratio is 18.6; this is 250.94% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 41 months, CDAY's price/sales ratio has gone up 13.
- CDAY's price/sales ratio has moved up 13 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDAY.
CDAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDAY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.27% of graded US stocks.
- CDAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 506th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CDAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.06||52-week high||$130.32|
|Prev. close||$128.07||52-week low||$78.20|
|Day high||$130.32||Avg. volume||1,048,879|
|50-day MA||$113.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$98.26||Market Cap||19.49B|
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY) Company Bio
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. operates as a human capital management (HCM) software company worldwide. The company offers Dayforce, a cloud HCM platform that address various areas of HCM, including human resources (HR), payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. It also provides Powerpay, a cloud platform, which offers scalable and straightforward payroll and HR solutions; Bureau solutions for payroll and payroll-related services; and LifeWorks, an employee engagement platform that delivers employee assistance programs, social recognition, perks and discounts, a private social network, employee and corporate wellness programs, and employee engagement analytics. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. is a subsidiary of Ceridian Holding LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDAY Latest Social Stream
View Full CDAY Social Stream
Latest CDAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ceridian HCM Holding Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDAY as an investment opportunity.
Ceridian Announces Date of Third Quarter 2021 Earnings; Presentation at an Upcoming Investor Conference
TORONTO and MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (Ceridian) (NYSE:CDAY) (TSX:CDAY), a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology, announced today the date for the release of its third quarter 2021 earnings and its presentation at an upcoming investor conference. Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Date Ceridian will release third quarter 2021 earnings after the close of regular market trading on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. The company will host a live
AI-powered solutions to transform talent management and recruitment strategiesTORONTO and MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ceridian (NYSE: CDAY; TSX: CDAY), a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology, today announced Dayforce Talent Intelligence, a suite of new, transformative talent management solutions powered by AI and data. Dayforce Talent Intelligence will enable fair, equitable, and efficient talent decision-making, while measuring the effectiveness of their
New Dayforce Wallet feature will stream pay automatically to workers’ wallets as wages are earnedTORONTO and MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ceridian (NYSE: CDAY; TSX: CDAY), a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology, today announced streaming pay as the next evolution of payroll at the inaugural Ceridian World Tour. As part of Dayforce Wallet, streaming pay will automatically deliver earned wages to workers’ wallets at the end of each work day, eliminating the
AI-first HR service delivery solution enables employees to get instant access to HR questionsTORONTO and MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ceridian (NYSE: CDAY; TSX: CDAY), a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology, today announced plans to deliver Dayforce HR Service Delivery, an end-to-end employee solution that provides instant, always-on HR and compliance support. Powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), Dayforce HR Service Delivery c
TORONTO and MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ceridian (NYSE: CDAY; TSX: CDAY), a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology, today announced plans to deliver Dayforce Payroll across nine new markets, including Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Today, organizations around the world use Dayforce Payroll to reduce global compliance complexities and enable real-time auditing of payroll data to pay their p
CDAY Price Returns
Continue Researching CDAYWant to see what other sources are saying about Ceridian HCM Holding Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch