Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
CDAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.00||52-week high||$79.66|
|Prev. close||$67.20||52-week low||$55.62|
|Day high||$68.11||Avg. volume||1,287,264|
|50-day MA||$68.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.12||Market Cap||10.46B|
CDAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDAY POWR Grades
- CDAY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.57% of US stocks.
- CDAY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CDAY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CDAY Stock Summary
- CDAY's current price/earnings ratio is 2,742.76, which is higher than 99.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CDAY is currently 64.01, higher than 95.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CDAY has reported earnings growth of -331.28%, putting it ahead of just 4.03% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CERIDIAN HCM HOLDING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ITI, MC, UCTT, BROS, and TILE.
- Visit CDAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ceridian.com.
CDAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CDAY's price/sales ratio is 204.17% higher, now standing at 7.3.
- Over the past 68 months, CDAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 37.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDAY.
CDAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDAY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.98% of graded US stocks.
- CDAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 514th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CDAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDAY Latest Social Stream
View Full CDAY Social Stream
Latest CDAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CERIDIAN HCM HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDAY as an investment opportunity.
Jeremy Johnson appointed EVP, Chief Financial Officer, and Justine Janssen appointed EVP, Chief Strategy Officer Jeremy Johnson Appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective January 1, 2024 Justine Janssen Appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), effective immediately. TORONTO and MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (Ceridian) (NYSE: CDAY; TSX: CDAY), a global leader in human capital management (HC
Zuora's (ZUO) third-quarter fiscal 2024 results reflect an expanding clientele and strong demand for its solutions.
Snowflake's (SNOW) third-quarter fiscal 2024 results reflect continuing growth in product revenues, driven by customer-base expansion.
OKTA's third-quarter fiscal 2024 results reflect the benefits of an expanding clientele and a strong product portfolio.
Ceridian (CDAY) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
CDAY Price Returns
Continue Researching CDAYWant to see what other sources are saying about Ceridian HCM Holding Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch