Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CDAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDAY is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CDAY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.31% of US stocks).
CDAY Stock Summary
- CDAY's went public 3.93 years ago, making it older than merely 13.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ceridian HCM Holding Inc is higher than 97.86% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ceridian HCM Holding Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,166.67%; that's higher than merely 1.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONEM, PLBY, RMBL, BEEM, and TGA.
- Visit CDAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ceridian.com.
CDAY Valuation Summary
- CDAY's price/sales ratio is 18.6; this is 250.94% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 41 months, CDAY's price/sales ratio has gone up 13.
- CDAY's price/sales ratio has moved up 13 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDAY.
CDAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDAY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.98% of graded US stocks.
- CDAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 514th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CDAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.08||52-week high||$130.37|
|Prev. close||$48.52||52-week low||$43.23|
|Day high||$47.87||Avg. volume||1,830,445|
|50-day MA||$53.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.53||Market Cap||7.19B|
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY) Company Bio
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. operates as a human capital management (HCM) software company worldwide. The company offers Dayforce, a cloud HCM platform that address various areas of HCM, including human resources (HR), payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. It also provides Powerpay, a cloud platform, which offers scalable and straightforward payroll and HR solutions; Bureau solutions for payroll and payroll-related services; and LifeWorks, an employee engagement platform that delivers employee assistance programs, social recognition, perks and discounts, a private social network, employee and corporate wellness programs, and employee engagement analytics. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. is a subsidiary of Ceridian Holding LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDAY Latest Social Stream
View Full CDAY Social Stream
Latest CDAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ceridian HCM Holding Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDAY as an investment opportunity.
Ceridian (NYSE:CDAY) appointed Chris Armstrong to EVP & COO role and Steve Holdridge to EVP & Chief Customer Officer. Since joining Ceridian in 2004, Armstrong has held several senior leadership roles, most recently overseeing the global customer office and the customer experience....
Ceridian Appoints Chris Armstrong to Chief Operating Officer and Steve Holdridge to Chief Customer Officer
TORONTO and MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ceridian (NYSE: CDAY; TSX: CDAY), a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology, today announced the appointments of Chris Armstrong to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, and Steve Holdridge to Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer. Armstrong and Holdridge will help accelerate the company’s growth and continue to increase the value that customers gain from the Dayforce platform. As Chief Op
TORONTO and MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ceridian (NYSE: CDAY; TSX: CDAY), a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology, today announced Dayforce Wallet Rewards, a new cash back rewards program for Dayforce Wallet, Ceridian's market-leading pay solution that enables employees to access their earned wages at any time. Dayforce Wallet Rewards will automatically give users cash back when they shop at thousands of local and national retail stores across the U.S. wit
In this clip from "The Rank" on Motley Fool Live, recorded on Feb. 7, Motley Fool contributors Matt Frankel and Jason Hall discuss Ceridian's (NYSE: CDAY) financials and analyze whether it's worth investing in given the fiercely competitive fintech industry. Matt Frankel: No. 8 is a stock called Ceridian.
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 9, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Erik Zimmer - Executive Vice President, Head of Mergers & Acquisitions David Ossip - Chairman & Co-Chief Executive Officer Leagh Turner - Co-Chief Executive Officer Noemie Heuland - Chief Financial Officer Conference...
CDAY Price Returns
Continue Researching CDAYWant to see what other sources are saying about Ceridian HCM Holding Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch