Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CDAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDAY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CDAY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.76% of US stocks).
CDAY Stock Summary
- CDAY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 389.3 -- higher than 92.4% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CERIDIAN HCM HOLDING INC is higher than 95.51% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CERIDIAN HCM HOLDING INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CERIDIAN HCM HOLDING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TRC, AIRS, PRPO, JUPW, and WRBY.
- CDAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CERIDIAN HCM HOLDING INC's official web site, go to www.ceridian.com.
CDAY Valuation Summary
- CDAY's price/sales ratio is 8.7; this is 248% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 60 months, CDAY's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDAY.
CDAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDAY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.98% of graded US stocks.
- CDAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.127 -- ranking 514th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CDAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.22||52-week high||$79.66|
|Prev. close||$70.15||52-week low||$43.23|
|Day high||$73.46||Avg. volume||1,180,184|
|50-day MA||$72.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.07||Market Cap||11.18B|
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY) Company Bio
Ceridian HCM is an American provider of human resources software and services with employees in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and Mauritius. It is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CDAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDAY Latest Social Stream
View Full CDAY Social Stream
Latest CDAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CERIDIAN HCM HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDAY as an investment opportunity.
Center Parcs UK & Ireland Chooses Dayforce to Lead Workforce Transformation
Ceridian Continues Momentum in EMEA as Leading Retail and Hospitality Organisations Choose DayforceLONDON, March 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ceridian (NYSE: CDAY; TSX: CDAY), a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology, has announced that Center Parcs UK & Ireland has selected Dayforce to optimise its workforce, drive employee engagement, and strengthen regulatory compliance. Dayforce will help Center Parcs empower and retain its front-line workers through its comprehensive wor
Orica Selects Ceridian to Modernise Global HR and Payroll
Ceridian continues momentum in Australia with global mining and infrastructure solutions provider implementing Dayforce enterprise-wide across 47 countriesMELBOURNE, Australia, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ceridian (NYSE: CDAY; TSX: CDAY), a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology, today announced that Orica Ltd. (ORI:ASX), a leading global mining and infrastructure solutions provider, has chosen Dayforce to engage its workforce, optimise payroll, and help strengthen reg
Ceridian Releases 2023 ESG Report: Turning Ambition Into Action
Ceridian, a global leader in human capital management (HCM) technology, today published its 2023 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report, reaffirming its commitment to operating sustainably and maintaining the highest standards of corporate citizenship.
Here's What's Concerning About Ceridian HCM Holding's (NYSE:CDAY) Returns On Capital
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
What Makes Ceridian HCM Holding (CDAY) an Attractive Investment?
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Small Cap Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTSX returned 6.27%, Advisor Class fund APDSX posted a return of 6.31%, and Institutional Class fund APHSX returned 6.38%, compared to a […]
CDAY Price Returns
Continue Researching CDAYWant to see what other sources are saying about Ceridian HCM Holding Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc (CDAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...