Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
CDAY Stock Summary
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc's stock had its IPO on April 26, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 2.64% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 325.85, Ceridian HCM Holding Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ceridian HCM Holding Inc is higher than 97.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ceridian HCM Holding Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WLDN, JYNT, EYE, EPAM, and SMPL.
- CDAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ceridian HCM Holding Inc's official web site, go to www.ceridian.com.
CDAY Stock Price Chart More Charts
CDAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.51||52-week high||$62.94|
|Prev. close||$61.57||52-week low||$31.39|
|Day high||$62.51||Avg. volume||961,595|
|50-day MA||$53.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.67||Market Cap||9.00B|
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY) Company Bio
Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. operates as a human capital management (HCM) software company worldwide. The company offers Dayforce, a cloud HCM platform that address various areas of HCM, including human resources (HR), payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. It also provides Powerpay, a cloud platform, which offers scalable and straightforward payroll and HR solutions; Bureau solutions for payroll and payroll-related services; and LifeWorks, an employee engagement platform that delivers employee assistance programs, social recognition, perks and discounts, a private social network, employee and corporate wellness programs, and employee engagement analytics. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. is a subsidiary of Ceridian Holding LLC.