Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDEV POWR Grades
- CDEV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- CDEV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CDEV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CDEV Stock Summary
- Centennial Resource Development Inc's stock had its IPO on April 15, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 19.63% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Centennial Resource Development Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CDEV is more volatile than 91.35% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Centennial Resource Development Inc are RRC, COG, ESTE, SNDL, and PED.
- Visit CDEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cdevinc.com.
CDEV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CDEV's price/sales ratio is 33.33% higher, now standing at 2.
- CDEV's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.9 over the prior 66 months.
- Over the past 66 months, CDEV's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDEV.
CDEV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDEV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.95% of graded US stocks.
- CDEV's asset turnover comes in at 0.187 -- ranking 111th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- CLR, BDCO, and EOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDEV.
The table below shows CDEV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.01||52-week high||$7.51|
|Prev. close||$5.82||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$6.01||Avg. volume||8,351,388|
|50-day MA||$5.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.47||Market Cap||1.68B|
Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV) Company Bio
Centennial Resource Development, Inc., an independent oil and natural gas company, focuses on the development of unconventional oil and associated liquids-rich natural gas reserves in the United States. The company's assets primarily focus on the Delaware Basin, a sub-basin of the Permian Basin. Its properties consist of acreage blocks primarily in Reeves County in West Texas and Lea County in New Mexico. As of December 31, 2019, it leased or acquired approximately 78,195 net acres; and owned 1,569 net mineral acres in the Delaware Basin. The company was formerly known as Silver Run Acquisition Corporation and changed its name to Centennial Resource Development, Inc. in October 2016. Centennial Resource Development, Inc. was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDEV Latest Social Stream
View Full CDEV Social Stream
Latest CDEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Centennial Resource Development Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDEV as an investment opportunity.
These are the oil and gas stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q4 2021.
Publisher''s Note: View EnerCom''s The Oil & Gas Conference 2021 replays free for a limited time. Centennial Resource Development is an independent oil producer with assets in the core of the Delaware Basin, a sub-basin of the Permian Basin The post Exclusive: Centennial Resource Development at The Oil & Gas Conference appeared first on Oil & Gas 360 .
DENVER, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (“Centennial” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CDEV) today announced that Sean R. Smith, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference to be held virtually on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 1:15 p.m. Eastern. The live webcast and presentation materials used at the conference will be available on Centennial’s website at www.cdevinc.com under the Investor Relations tab.
Centennial Resource Development (NASDAQ:CDEV) shareholders have earned a 740% return over the last year
It hasn't been the best quarter for Centennial Resource Development, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CDEV ) shareholders, since the share...
Wednesday Afternoon Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Centennial Resource Development, Latch and More
No summary available.
CDEV Price Returns
Continue Researching CDEVWant to do more research on Centennial Resource Development Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Centennial Resource Development Inc (CDEV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Centennial Resource Development Inc (CDEV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Centennial Resource Development Inc (CDEV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch