Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDEV POWR Grades
- CDEV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- CDEV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CDEV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CDEV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Centennial Resource Development Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Centennial Resource Development Inc comes in at -37.12%, a number that bests merely 10.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Centennial Resource Development Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Centennial Resource Development Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PHX, OIS, RETO, IMAC, and NES.
- CDEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Centennial Resource Development Inc's official web site, go to www.cdevinc.com.
CDEV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CDEV's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 63 months, CDEV's price/sales ratio has gone down $3.7.
- CDEV's price/sales ratio has moved down $3.7 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDEV.
CDEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.18||52-week high||$7.51|
|Prev. close||$7.04||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$7.21||Avg. volume||9,099,019|
|50-day MA||$5.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.94||Market Cap||2.00B|
Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV) Company Bio
Centennial Resource Development, Inc., an independent oil and natural gas company, focuses on the development of unconventional oil and associated liquids-rich natural gas reserves in the United States. The company's assets primarily focus on the Delaware Basin, a sub-basin of the Permian Basin. Its properties consist of acreage blocks primarily in Reeves County in West Texas and Lea County in New Mexico. As of December 31, 2019, it leased or acquired approximately 78,195 net acres; and owned 1,569 net mineral acres in the Delaware Basin. The company was formerly known as Silver Run Acquisition Corporation and changed its name to Centennial Resource Development, Inc. in October 2016. Centennial Resource Development, Inc. was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
CDEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDEV Latest Social Stream
View Full CDEV Social Stream
Latest CDEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Centennial Resource Development Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDEV as an investment opportunity.
Centennial Resource (CDEV) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
DENVER, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (“Centennial” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CDEV) today announced that Sean R. Smith, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the RBC Capital Markets Global Energy, Power & Infrastructure Conference to be held virtually on June 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern. Mr. Smith is also scheduled to present at the J.P. Morgan Energy, Power & Renewables Conference to be held virtually on June 23, 2021 at 3:40 p.m. Easte
Centennial Resource (CDEV) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Why SM Energy Stock Jumped 14% Today, With Centennial, Range Resources, and Callon Tagging Along for the Ride
Shares of U.S. energy producer SM Energy (NYSE: SM) rose as much as 14% in early trading on Tuesday. Also rising notably were Range Resources (NYSE: RRC) and Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) which both hit high-water marks of 12.5%, and Centennial Resource Development (NASDAQ: CDEV), with a peak gain just shy of 12%. By about 11:30 a.m. EDT today, Centennial's gain had been trimmed to roughly 8%, with Range and Callon both sitting with about 10% advances.
Photo by tobiasjo/iStock via Getty ImagesCentennial Resource Development (CDEV) appears to be on track to reducing its leverage to around 2.0x or below by the end of the year. It appears to have around over two-thirds of its oil production in the second half of 2021 unhedged, which will help...
CDEV Price Returns
Continue Researching CDEVWant to do more research on Centennial Resource Development Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Centennial Resource Development Inc (CDEV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Centennial Resource Development Inc (CDEV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Centennial Resource Development Inc (CDEV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch