Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX): Price and Financial Metrics
CDLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.29||52-week high||$19.57|
|Prev. close||$13.95||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$15.46||Avg. volume||1,274,764|
|50-day MA||$14.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.82||Market Cap||576.80M|
CDLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDLX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CDLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 48.63% of US stocks.
- CDLX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CDLX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.47% of US stocks).
CDLX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CARDLYTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CARDLYTICS INC is reporting a growth rate of 152.62%; that's higher than 91.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CDLX is more volatile than 93.78% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CARDLYTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GORO, TDOC, UPLD, UAVS, and HP.
- Visit CDLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cardlytics.com.
CDLX Valuation Summary
- CDLX's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 90% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 68 months, CDLX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDLX.
CDLX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.03%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -189.94%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 188.59%.
The table below shows CDLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDLX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.45% of graded US stocks.
- CDLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.25 -- ranking 464th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CDLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX) Company Bio
Cardlytics, Inc. operates purchase data intelligence platforms in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company operates through two segments, Cardlytics Direct and Other Platform Solutions. It operates Cardlytics Direct, a proprietary native bank advertising channel that enables marketers to reach consumers through their trusted and frequently visited online and mobile banking channels; and offers solutions that enable marketers and marketing service providers to leverage the power of purchase intelligence outside the banking channel. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CDLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDLX Latest Social Stream
View Full CDLX Social Stream
Latest CDLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARDLYTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDLX as an investment opportunity.
CAS Investment Partners reached a cooperation agreement with digital-ad platform Cardlytics. General Atlantic trimmed its stake in pharmaceutical firm Immunocore.
ATLANTA, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cardlytics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDLX), an advertising platform in banks’ digital channels, is excited to announce the appointment of Alex Mishurov as an independent member of its Board of Directors. Mishurov will serve on the Board’s Compensation Committee, Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee and Transaction Committee. In connection with Mishurov’s appointment, Cardlytics entered into a cooperation agreement with CAS Investment Partners, a 14.4% st
On September 8, 2023, Karim Temsamani, the CEO of Cardlytics Inc (NASDAQ:CDLX), sold 166,973 shares of the company.
ATLANTA, Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cardlytics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDLX), a digital advertising platform, is excited to announce the appointment of Scott A. Hill to its Board of Directors. In connection with his appointment to the Board of Directors, Hill was also appointed to the Board’s Audit Committee. Hill brings over 30 years of finance and accounting experience to Cardlytics’ Board of Directors. Notably, he served as Chief Financial Officer at Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE)
Ushering in a New Era of Regional Retailer and Advertiser CollaborationATLANTA, Aug. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridg, a division of Cardlytics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDLX), today announced the launch of Rippl, a data and media network, in order to unlock collaborative and profitable retail media partnerships for regional retailers and advertisers. Powered by Bridg’s unique identity resolution technology, Rippl is built to amplify and enrich regional retailers’ first party data so that advertisers can
CDLX Price Returns