Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDLX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CDLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 40% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDLX is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CDLX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CDLX Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CARDLYTICS INC is reporting a growth rate of 77.48%; that's higher than 81.85% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CDLX is more volatile than 95.79% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CDLX comes in at 12.79% -- higher than that of 85.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CARDLYTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UAVS, EGLX, MOGO, UPLD, and COMP.
- Visit CDLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cardlytics.com.
CDLX Valuation Summary
- CDLX's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 50% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 56 months, CDLX's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDLX.
CDLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDLX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.45% of graded US stocks.
- CDLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.25 -- ranking 464th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CDLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.37||52-week high||$97.21|
|Prev. close||$9.81||52-week low||$8.68|
|Day high||$9.63||Avg. volume||526,492|
|50-day MA||$13.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.88||Market Cap||308.22M|
Cardlytics, Inc. (CDLX) Company Bio
Cardlytics, Inc. operates purchase data intelligence platforms in the United States and the United Kingdom. The company operates through two segments, Cardlytics Direct and Other Platform Solutions. It operates Cardlytics Direct, a proprietary native bank advertising channel that enables marketers to reach consumers through their trusted and frequently visited online and mobile banking channels; and offers solutions that enable marketers and marketing service providers to leverage the power of purchase intelligence outside the banking channel. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDLX Latest Social Stream
View Full CDLX Social Stream
Latest CDLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARDLYTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDLX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we present the list of top 10 stock picks of Ari Zweiman’s 683 Capital Partners at the end of the second quarter. If you want to skip the fund’s history, recent performance and details about its overall portfolio, please go directly to 5 Best Stocks to Buy According to Ari Zweiman’s 683 […]
ATLANTA, Sept. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cardlytics, Inc., (NASDAQ: CDLX), an advertising platform in banks’ digital channels, today announced that, on September 1, 2022, Cardlytics’ Board of Directors granted 1,345,261 restricted stock units of Cardlytics to Karim Temsamani, Cardlytics’ newly hired Chief Executive Officer. The foregoing restricted stock units were granted as a material inducement to employment with Cardlytics in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4) and were granted
In a report released today, Jeff Cantwell from Wells Fargo maintained a Hold rating on Cardlytics (CDLX – Research Report), with a price target of $14.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $16.47, close to its 52-week low of $11.96. According to TipRanks.com, Cantwell is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.5% and a 64.4% success rate. Cantwell covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as TELUS International (CDA), Fidelity National Info, and Bill.com Holdings. Currently, the analyst consensus on Cardlytics is a Hold with an average price target of $20.75, which is a 48.3% upside from current levels.
Thank you for standing by, and welcome to the second quarter 2022 Cardlytics, Inc. earnings conference call. For a discussion of the specific risk factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially from today's discussion, please refer to the risk factors section of the company's 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, which has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cardlytics (CDLX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -20.37% and 1.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CDLX Price Returns