Avid Bioservices, Inc. (CDMO): Price and Financial Metrics
CDMO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Avid Bioservices Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 26,602.15%, Avid Bioservices Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.68% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CDMO's revenue has grown 43.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.94% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RIBT, SITO, LZB, RHI, and HIBB.
- CDMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avid Bioservices Inc's official web site, go to avidbio.com.
CDMO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CDMO Price/Volume Stats
Avid Bioservices, Inc. (CDMO) Company Bio
Avid Bioservices, Inc., formerly Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, researches and develops monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer in the United States. Its lead immunotherapy candidate includes bavituximab, a monoclonal antibody that targets and binds to phosphatidylserine. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Tustin, California.