Avid Bioservices, Inc. (CDMO): Price and Financial Metrics
CDMO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Avid Bioservices Inc is higher than 94.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 25,313.98%, Avid Bioservices Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.58% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Avid Bioservices Inc comes in at 76.31%, a number that bests 92.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avid Bioservices Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RIBT, SITO, FI, RHI, and ETH.
- Visit CDMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to avidbio.com.
CDMO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CDMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.30||52-week high||$8.38|
|Prev. close||$6.38||52-week low||$3.37|
|Day high||$6.36||Avg. volume||301,043|
|50-day MA||$6.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.82||Market Cap||354.93M|
Avid Bioservices, Inc. (CDMO) Company Bio
Avid Bioservices, Inc., formerly Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, researches and develops monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer in the United States. Its lead immunotherapy candidate includes bavituximab, a monoclonal antibody that targets and binds to phosphatidylserine. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Tustin, California.