Avid Bioservices, Inc. (CDMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDMO POWR Grades
- CDMO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.63% of US stocks.
- CDMO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CDMO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CDMO Stock Summary
- CDMO's current price/earnings ratio is 139.91, which is higher than 95.71% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 747.79%, Avid Bioservices Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.02% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Avid Bioservices Inc is reporting a growth rate of 289.71%; that's higher than 92.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avid Bioservices Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLB, XOMA, BLNK, PLBY, and CHCI.
- CDMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avid Bioservices Inc's official web site, go to avidbio.com.
CDMO Valuation Summary
- CDMO's price/sales ratio is 15.4; this is 305.26% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CDMO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 130.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CDMO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 461.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDMO.
CDMO Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 266.64%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 60.58%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -15.67%.
The table below shows CDMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDMO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.37% of graded US stocks.
- CDMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.495 -- ranking 83rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- COCP, HROW, and IBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDMO.
The table below shows CDMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.33||52-week high||$34.51|
|Prev. close||$15.26||52-week low||$11.30|
|Day high||$15.72||Avg. volume||626,925|
|50-day MA||$13.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.29||Market Cap||946.54M|
Avid Bioservices, Inc. (CDMO) Company Bio
Avid Bioservices, Inc., formerly Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, researches and develops monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer in the United States. Its lead immunotherapy candidate includes bavituximab, a monoclonal antibody that targets and binds to phosphatidylserine. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Tustin, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDMO Latest Social Stream
View Full CDMO Social Stream
Latest CDMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avid Bioservices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDMO as an investment opportunity.
Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 428.32% and 3,898.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Avid Bioservices (CDMO) is set to provide updates on its CDMO business and other such developments when it reports earnings results for third quarter of fiscal 2022.
Avid Bioservices (CDMO) closed the most recent trading day at $21.25, moving -1.16% from the previous trading session.
In the latest trading session, Avid Bioservices (CDMO) closed at $21.54, marking a -1.6% move from the previous day.
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
CDMO Price Returns