Avid Bioservices, Inc. (CDMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDMO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CDMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDMO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CDMO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CDMO Stock Summary
- CDMO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 809.73 -- higher than 95.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CDMO is currently 85.99, higher than 95.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.42, Avid Bioservices Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Avid Bioservices Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VERU, OPRX, PEN, RNG, and NVGS.
- CDMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avid Bioservices Inc's official web site, go to avidbio.com.
CDMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.11||52-week high||$24.40|
|Prev. close||$22.70||52-week low||$5.39|
|Day high||$23.15||Avg. volume||667,580|
|50-day MA||$20.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.11||Market Cap||1.41B|
Avid Bioservices, Inc. (CDMO) Company Bio
Avid Bioservices, Inc., formerly Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, researches and develops monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer in the United States. Its lead immunotherapy candidate includes bavituximab, a monoclonal antibody that targets and binds to phosphatidylserine. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Tustin, California.
CDMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDMO Latest Social Stream
View Full CDMO Social Stream
Latest CDMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avid Bioservices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDMO as an investment opportunity.
Avid Bioservices (CDMO) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Avid Bioservices to Serve as Commercial Manufacturer for ADC Therapeutics’ ZYNLONTA™ (Loncastuximab Tesirine-Lpyl)
ZYNLONTA™ Recently Approved as First and Only CD19-Targeted Antibody Drug Conjugate for Single-Agent Treatment for Adult Patients with Relapsed or Refractory (r/r) Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)TUSTIN, Calif., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avid Bioservices, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDMO) (NASDAQ:CDMOP), a dedicated biologics contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) working to improve patient lives by providing high quality development and manufacturing services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, today announced that it will serve as the commercial manufacturer for the humanized monoclonal antibody portion of ZYNLONTA™ (loncastuximab tesirine-lpyl), a recently approved cancer treatment developed by ADC Therapeutics SA (NYSE: ADCT). Avid has provided clinical m...
The FDA extends review period for Omeros' (OMER) BLA seeking approval of narsoplimab for treating hematopoietic stem cell transplant-associated thrombotic microangiopathy. Stock down.
Small-cap stocks in the biotech space have been in a slump, but these seven companies could see big moves just around the corner.
We think all investors should try to buy and hold high quality multi-year winners. While not every stock performs well...
CDMO Price Returns