Avid Bioservices, Inc. (CDMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDMO POWR Grades
- CDMO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.61% of US stocks.
- CDMO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- CDMO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CDMO Stock Summary
- CDMO's current price/earnings ratio is 233.69, which is higher than 97.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 640.69%, Avid Bioservices Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.02% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Avid Bioservices Inc is reporting a growth rate of -669.71%; that's higher than just 3.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNTG, ONEM, PLAG, CHCI, and WNS.
- CDMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Avid Bioservices Inc's official web site, go to avidbio.com.
CDMO Valuation Summary
- CDMO's price/sales ratio is 15.4; this is 305.26% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CDMO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 130.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CDMO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 461.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDMO.
CDMO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 115.16%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -40.96%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -45.98%.
The table below shows CDMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDMO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.04% of graded US stocks.
- CDMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.495 -- ranking 87th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ESPR, COCP, and ASLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDMO.
The table below shows CDMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.03||52-week high||$28.36|
|Prev. close||$21.38||52-week low||$6.89|
|Day high||$22.19||Avg. volume||640,832|
|50-day MA||$24.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.94||Market Cap||1.35B|
Avid Bioservices, Inc. (CDMO) Company Bio
Avid Bioservices, Inc., formerly Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, researches and develops monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer in the United States. Its lead immunotherapy candidate includes bavituximab, a monoclonal antibody that targets and binds to phosphatidylserine. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Tustin, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDMO Latest Social Stream
View Full CDMO Social Stream
Latest CDMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Avid Bioservices Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDMO as an investment opportunity.
Soaring Eagle Acquisition is about to complete its merger with Ginkgo Bioworks, and SRNG stock is reacting well.
Avid Bioservices (CDMO) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
On today's call, we have Nick Green, President and CEO; and Dan Hart, Chief Financial Officer. Today, we'll be providing an overview of Avid Bioservices' contract development and manufacturing business, including updates on corporate activities and financial results for the quarter ended July 31, 2021.
Avid Bioservices Reports Financial Results for First Quarter Ended July 31, 2021 and Recent Developments
-- Recorded First Quarter Revenue of $30.8 Million -- -- Achieved Fifth Consecutive Quarter of Operational Profitability -- -- Signed $23 Million in New Business Orders and Ended the Quarter with a Backlog of $110 Million -- -- Phase 1 and Phase 2 Expansion Efforts Advancing as Planned -- TUSTIN, Calif., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avid Bioservices, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDMO), a dedicated biologics contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) working to improve patient lives by prov
TUSTIN, Calif., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avid Bioservices, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDMO), a dedicated biologics contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) working to improve patient lives by providing high quality services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, today announced that the company will participate in two upcoming investor conferences.
CDMO Price Returns