CareDx, Inc. (CDNA): Price and Financial Metrics
CDNA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CDNA is currently 2,818.19, higher than 99.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For CDNA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, CareDx Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CareDx Inc are EURN, EVBG, SHOP, SRDX, and TAYD.
- CDNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CareDx Inc's official web site, go to www.caredxinc.com.
CDNA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CDNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.09||52-week high||$41.27|
|Prev. close||$21.29||52-week low||$18.75|
|Day high||$21.42||Avg. volume||852,213|
|50-day MA||$23.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.71||Market Cap||894.98M|
CareDx, Inc. (CDNA) Company Bio
CareDx, Inc. focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of diagnostic surveillance solutions for transplant patients in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The company was formerly known as XDx, Inc. and changed its name to CareDx, Inc. in March 2014. CareDx, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Brisbane, California.