CareDx, Inc. (CDNA): Price and Financial Metrics
CDNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.98||52-week high||$27.35|
|Prev. close||$7.97||52-week low||$6.22|
|Day high||$8.17||Avg. volume||1,172,344|
|50-day MA||$8.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.60||Market Cap||429.27M|
CDNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDNA POWR Grades
- CDNA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDNA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CDNA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CDNA Stock Summary
- For CDNA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 16.05% of US equities we're observing.
- CDNA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 15.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 91.32%, CAREDX INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.65% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NCNO, BRZE, IDN, VMEO, and PDEX.
- Visit CDNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caredx.com.
CDNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CDNA's EV/EBIT ratio is 140.83% lower, now standing at -4.9.
- Over the past 108 months, CDNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 70.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDNA.
CDNA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 2271.96%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 42.57%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 248.5%.
The table below shows CDNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDNA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.01% of graded US stocks.
- CDNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.543 -- ranking 49th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- MGLN, OPGN, and LH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDNA.
The table below shows CDNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDNA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CDNA, see our CDNA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$107.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
CareDx, Inc. (CDNA) Company Bio
CareDx, Inc. focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of diagnostic surveillance solutions for transplant patients in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The company was formerly known as XDx, Inc. and changed its name to CareDx, Inc. in March 2014. CareDx, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Brisbane, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDNA Latest Social Stream
View Full CDNA Social Stream
Latest CDNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAREDX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDNA as an investment opportunity.
CareDx Showcases Digital Health Portfolio at 31st Annual UNOS Transplant Management Forum
BRISBANE, Calif., May 16, 2023--CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA), a leading precision medicine company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers – today announced that it will showcase its digital health portfolio and host a symposium which addresses barriers in access to transplantation at the 31st Annual UNOS Transplant Management Forum (TMF) taking place May 16-18 in Denver, Colo
Should You Exit CareDx (CDNA)?
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Discovery Fund” first quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund was up 11.20% in the first quarter compared to the Russell 2000 Growth Index’s return of 6.07%. The strong performance of holdings in the Information Technology (IT), Industrials, and […]
What Does The Future Hold For CareDx, Inc (NASDAQ:CDNA)? These Analysts Have Been Cutting Their Estimates
The analysts covering CareDx, Inc ( NASDAQ:CDNA ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by making a...
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out the latest news traders need to know about on Thursday!
Q1 2023 CareDx Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 CareDx Inc Earnings Call
CDNA Price Returns
Continue Researching CDNAWant to see what other sources are saying about CareDx Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CareDx Inc (CDNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CareDx Inc (CDNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CareDx Inc (CDNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...