CareDx, Inc. (CDNA): Price and Financial Metrics
CDNA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CareDx Inc is higher than 99.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For CDNA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, CareDx Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EURN, SPB, RPD, IHT, and SHOP.
- Visit CDNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caredxinc.com.
CDNA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CDNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.35||52-week high||$41.27|
|Prev. close||$23.61||52-week low||$18.75|
|Day high||$23.53||Avg. volume||749,615|
|50-day MA||$21.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.07||Market Cap||948.44M|
CareDx, Inc. (CDNA) Company Bio
CareDx, Inc. focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of diagnostic surveillance solutions for transplant patients in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The company was formerly known as XDx, Inc. and changed its name to CareDx, Inc. in March 2014. CareDx, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Brisbane, California.