Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDNS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CDNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDNS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CDNS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CDNS Stock Summary
- CDNS has a higher market value than 94.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $46,029,455,920.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 327.64, Cadence Design Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.55% of US stocks.
- CDNS's price/sales ratio is 15.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.81% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cadence Design Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NXPI, SNPS, BGNE, ALNY, and SGEN.
- Visit CDNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cadence.com.
CDNS Valuation Summary
- CDNS's EV/EBIT ratio is 59.4; this is 84.19% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- CDNS's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CDNS's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDNS.
CDNS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 36.75%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 85.29%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.5%.
The table below shows CDNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDNS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.34% of graded US stocks.
- CDNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.731 -- ranking 213th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CTK, SSNT, and ACM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDNS.
The table below shows CDNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.64||52-week high||$192.70|
|Prev. close||$150.03||52-week low||$132.32|
|Day high||$150.78||Avg. volume||1,738,883|
|50-day MA||$149.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$159.67||Market Cap||41.26B|
Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) Company Bio
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (stylized as cādence), headquartered in San Jose, California, is an American multinational computational software company, founded in 1988 by the merger of SDA Systems and ECAD, Inc. The company produces software, hardware and silicon structures for designing integrated circuits, systems on chips (SoCs) and printed circuit boards. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CDNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDNS Latest Social Stream
View Full CDNS Social Stream
Latest CDNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cadence Design Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDNS as an investment opportunity.
Cadence (CDNS) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
The latest acquisition of Fylamynt revs up NetApp's (NTAP) overall CloudOps leadership and empowers customers to continue to take benefit of more cloud at a reduced cost.
Telefonica (TEF) incurs fourth-quarter 2021 net loss of 1,198 million euros ($1,439.5 million), plunging 231.5% year on year.
Cadence Computational Fluid Dynamics: Lowering Fuel Consumption Through Robust Design Optimization (RDO) of Ship Propellers
Even the smallest improvement in the design of the propellers can save ship operators millions of dollars across an entire fleet... and make shipping a bit more sustainable.
The buyout of Elastic M2M is expected to further reinforce Sensata's (ST) position as a leading data insight provider across transportation and logistics end markets.
CDNS Price Returns
Continue Researching CDNSWant to do more research on Cadence Design Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch