Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (CDNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDNS POWR Grades
- CDNS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDNS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- CDNS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 45.72% of US stocks).
CDNS Stock Summary
- CDNS has a higher market value than 92.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $35,311,828,500.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cadence Design Systems Inc is higher than 87.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.16%, Cadence Design Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.41% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cadence Design Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SNPS, DXCM, FTNT, MXIM, and WST.
- CDNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cadence Design Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.cadence.com.
CDNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.05||52-week high||$149.08|
|Prev. close||$126.90||52-week low||$79.05|
|Day high||$131.48||Avg. volume||1,831,617|
|50-day MA||$134.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$122.70||Market Cap||35.91B|
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (CDNS) Company Bio
Cadence Design Systems develops, sells, leases, and licenses electronic design automation software, emulation and prototyping hardware, verification intellectual property, and design intellectual property (design IP) for semiconductor and electronics systems industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.
CDNS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cadence Design Systems Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cadence Design Systems Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 69.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cadence Design Systems Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 99% of its capital from equity, and 1% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 85.68% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 7.35% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CDNS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CDNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDNS Latest Social Stream
View Full CDNS Social Stream
Latest CDNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cadence Design Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDNS as an investment opportunity.
Cadence announced that it has received four 2020 SAFE EDA awards from Samsung Foundry.
We have been pretty impressed with the performance at Cadence Design Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CDNS ) recently and CEO...
Global Unichip Corporation Deploys Cadence Clarity 3D Solver To Achieve 5X Speedup of System Analysis for 112G Long-Reach Network Switch
GUC successfully deployed the Cadence® Clarity™ 3D Solver to achieve a 5X system analysis speedup for a complex 112G long-reach network switch design.
Cadence Design Systems, Inc (CDNS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call Apr 26, 2021, 17:00 PM ET Company Participants Alan Lindstrom - Senior Group Director of IR Lip Tan - CEO Anirudh Devgannd - President John Wall - Senior VP and CFO Conference Call Participants Jason Celino - KeyBanc Jackson Ader...
Cadence Design Systems Inc (NASDAQ: CDNS) extended its partnership with Arm to accelerate hyper-scale computing and 5G communications SoC development using Cadence tools and the new Arm Neoverse V1 and Neoverse N2 platforms. Cadence optimized its digital and verification full flows to drive adoption of the latest platforms to build upon previous silicon successes with the first-generation Arm Neoverse N1 platform and Cadence digital and verification tools on 7nm process technologies. Cadence also delivered 5nm and 7nm RTL-to-GDS digital flow Rapid Adoption Kits (RAKs) to enhance power, performance, and area (PPA) goals and boost productivity. Cadence successfully enhanced the Cadence digital and verification full flows to create high-frequency, low-power, high-quality server-class desig...
CDNS Price Returns
Continue Researching CDNSWant to do more research on Cadence Design Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch