Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (CDNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDNS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CDNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.95% of US stocks.
- CDNS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- CDNS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.55% of US stocks).
CDNS Stock Summary
- CDNS has a higher market value than 93.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,545,797,400.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CDNS is currently 46.78, higher than 89.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.14%, Cadence Design Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.31% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cadence Design Systems Inc are SNPS, SGEN, EA, QRVO, and STM.
- Visit CDNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cadence.com.
CDNS Valuation Summary
- CDNS's EV/EBIT ratio is 59.4; this is 84.19% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- CDNS's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CDNS's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDNS.
CDNS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 96.66%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 47.51%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 52.52%.
The table below shows CDNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDNS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99% of graded US stocks.
- CDNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.713 -- ranking 217th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- ANSS, ACM, and MTBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDNS.
The table below shows CDNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$155.78||52-week high||$168.61|
|Prev. close||$157.33||52-week low||$105.93|
|Day high||$157.95||Avg. volume||1,474,022|
|50-day MA||$157.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$140.46||Market Cap||43.12B|
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (CDNS) Company Bio
Cadence Design Systems develops, sells, leases, and licenses electronic design automation software, emulation and prototyping hardware, verification intellectual property, and design intellectual property (design IP) for semiconductor and electronics systems industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDNS Latest Social Stream
View Full CDNS Social Stream
Latest CDNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cadence Design Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDNS as an investment opportunity.
See who joins BABA stock this screen of Warren Buffett stocks based on the investing strategy of the Berkshire Hathaway CEO.
Cadence (CDNS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 08, 2021--Lip-Bu Tan, chief executive officer, Anirudh Devgan, president, and John Wall, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 07, 2021--Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNS) today announced the delivery of the Cadence® Integrity™ 3D-IC platform, the industry’s first comprehensive, high-capacity 3D-IC platform that integrates 3D design planning, implementation and system analysis in a single, unified cockpit. The Integrity 3D-IC platform underpins Cadence’s third-generation 3D-IC solution, providing customers with system-driven power, performance and area (PPA) for individual chiplets thr
Major players in the semiconductor intellectual property market are Arm Holdings, Synopsys, Cadence Design Systems, CEVA Inc. , Imagination Technologies, eMemory Technology Incorporated, Rambus, Mentor Graphics, Faraday Technology, Lattice Semiconductor, Achronix Semiconductor, Dolphin Integration, Open-Silicon, Xilinx, Sonics Inc. Major players in the semiconductor intellectual property market are Arm Holdings, Synopsys, Cadence Design Systems, CEVA Inc. , Imagination Technologies, eMemory Technology Incorporated, Rambus, Mentor Graphics, Faraday Technology, Lattice Semiconductor, Achronix Semiconductor, Dolphin Integration, Open-Silicon, Xilinx, Sonics Inc.
CDNS Price Returns
Continue Researching CDNSWant to do more research on Cadence Design Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch