Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDNS POWR Grades
- CDNS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.62% of US stocks.
- CDNS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CDNS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.92% of US stocks).
CDNS Stock Summary
- CDNS has a market capitalization of $45,248,424,200 -- more than approximately 95.02% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 57.63, CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.38% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CDNS's price/sales ratio is 13.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.9% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EA, SNPS, NXPI, LRCX, and BGNE.
- CDNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.cadence.com.
CDNS Valuation Summary
- CDNS's price/sales ratio is 13.4; this is 482.61% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- CDNS's price/sales ratio has moved up 10.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDNS.
CDNS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 52.73%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 61.32%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.92%.
The table below shows CDNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDNS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.34% of graded US stocks.
- CDNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.731 -- ranking 213th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CTK, SSNT, and ACM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDNS.
The table below shows CDNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$172.43||52-week high||$194.97|
|Prev. close||$176.78||52-week low||$132.32|
|Day high||$173.45||Avg. volume||1,761,847|
|50-day MA||$159.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$159.49||Market Cap||47.30B|
Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) Company Bio
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (stylized as cādence), headquartered in San Jose, California, is an American multinational computational software company, founded in 1988 by the merger of SDA Systems and ECAD, Inc. The company produces software, hardware and silicon structures for designing integrated circuits, systems on chips (SoCs) and printed circuit boards. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CDNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDNS Latest Social Stream
View Full CDNS Social Stream
Latest CDNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDNS as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 28, 2022--Cadence’s Anirudh Devgan to Present at Nasdaq Investor Conference
Cadence (CDNS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
New director Lip-Bu Tan just made a massive purchase of INTC stock valued at $2.9 million.
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNS): WHO: Nimish Modi, senior vice president and general manager, Strategy & New Ventures, Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNS). WHAT: Modi will participate in a fireside chat at the Wells Fargo TMT Summit on Thursday, December 1, 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. WHEN: The talk will be available live by webcast at 8:40 a.m. PST on Thursday, December
Cadence Design Systems
CDNS Price Returns
Continue Researching CDNSWant to do more research on Cadence Design Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch