Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (CDNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDNS POWR Grades
- CDNS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDNS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CDNS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CDNS Stock Summary
- CDNS has a higher market value than 93.36% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $40,019,620,200.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cadence Design Systems Inc is higher than 89.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.14%, Cadence Design Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.12% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cadence Design Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SNPS, EA, DXCM, WST, and A.
- CDNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cadence Design Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.cadence.com.
CDNS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CDNS's price/sales ratio is 158.49% higher, now standing at 13.7.
- CDNS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 25.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CDNS's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDNS.
CDNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.65||52-week high||$149.08|
|Prev. close||$145.80||52-week low||$97.45|
|Day high||$148.12||Avg. volume||1,635,473|
|50-day MA||$134.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$130.01||Market Cap||40.87B|
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (CDNS) Company Bio
Cadence Design Systems develops, sells, leases, and licenses electronic design automation software, emulation and prototyping hardware, verification intellectual property, and design intellectual property (design IP) for semiconductor and electronics systems industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in San Jose, California.
CDNS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cadence Design Systems Inc. To summarize, we found that Cadence Design Systems Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 69%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CDNS, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 86.98% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 7.21% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CDNS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CDNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDNS Latest Social Stream
View Full CDNS Social Stream
Latest CDNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cadence Design Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDNS as an investment opportunity.
Why investing for the long run, especially if you buy certain popular stocks, could reap huge rewards.
Cadence (CDNS) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Cadence Tensilica Xtensa Processors Address Most Stringent Automotive Functional Safety Requirements with Full ISO 26262 Compliance to ASIL-D
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 28, 2021--SGS-TÜV Saar independently certified that Cadence Tensilica Xtensa processors with FlexLock capability meet the ISO 26262:2018 standard to ASIL-D.
California-based multinational computational software firm Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) reported strong financial results for the second quarter of 2021 on broad-based customer demand. The company manufactures electronic devices and integrated circuits for health, aerospace, automotive, 5G communications and hyperscale computing industries. Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) came in at $0.86, surpassing the analysts’ expectations of $0.76 and the prior-year EPS of $0.66. Quarterly revenue totaled $728 million, compared to $638 million for the same period in 2020, and beat the Street’s estimates of $721.16 million. Product and Maintenance revenue amounted to nearly $688 million, up from $601 million in the year-ago quarter. Services revenue increased to $40.
San Jose-headquartered and Nasdaq listed Cadence Design Systems is going about doing this with the recent launch of Cerebrus, an ML-based tool that automates and scales chip design
CDNS Price Returns
Continue Researching CDNSWant to do more research on Cadence Design Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch