Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS): Price and Financial Metrics
CDNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$270.35||52-week high||$279.33|
|Prev. close||$273.27||52-week low||$154.88|
|Day high||$273.39||Avg. volume||1,629,416|
|50-day MA||$249.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$227.69||Market Cap||73.55B|
CDNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDNS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CDNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDNS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CDNS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CDNS Stock Summary
- CDNS has a higher market value than 96.94% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $71,160,536,720.
- CDNS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 650.12 -- higher than 95.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.15, CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC has a higher such ratio than 94.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC are ANET, REGN, NXPI, EA, and LRCX.
- Visit CDNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cadence.com.
CDNS Valuation Summary
- CDNS's EV/EBIT ratio is 57.9; this is 206.35% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CDNS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDNS.
CDNS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 52.73%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 67.78%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 94.12%.
The table below shows CDNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDNS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.34% of graded US stocks.
- CDNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.731 -- ranking 213th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CTK, SSNT, and ACM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDNS.
The table below shows CDNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) Company Bio
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (stylized as cādence), headquartered in San Jose, California, is an American multinational computational software company, founded in 1988 by the merger of SDA Systems and ECAD, Inc. The company produces software, hardware and silicon structures for designing integrated circuits, systems on chips (SoCs) and printed circuit boards. (Source:Wikipedia)
CDNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDNS Latest Social Stream
View Full CDNS Social Stream
Latest CDNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CADENCE DESIGN SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDNS as an investment opportunity.
Cadence (CDNS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Adobe, Salesforce and Cadence Design Systems are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 21, 2023--Cadence’s John Wall to Present at Wells Fargo TMT Summit
Computer Software industry participants like Adobe (ADBE), Salesforce (CRM) and Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) benefit from steady digital transformations and strong adoption of cloud computing despite macroeconomic turbulence.
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 20, 2023--Cadence’s Anirudh Devgan to Present at UBS Global Technology Conference
CDNS Price Returns
Continue Researching CDNSWant to do more research on Cadence Design Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cadence Design Systems Inc (CDNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch