Cadre Holdings, Inc. (CDRE): Price and Financial Metrics
CDRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.19||52-week high||$31.50|
|Prev. close||$26.70||52-week low||$16.58|
|Day high||$26.75||Avg. volume||86,693|
|50-day MA||$24.76||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$22.29||Market Cap||981.34M|
CDRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDRE POWR Grades
- CDRE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.36% of US stocks.
- CDRE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CDRE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
CDRE Stock Summary
- CDRE's went public 1.89 years ago, making it older than only 2.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of CADRE HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CADRE HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -2,637.96%; that's higher than just 0.55% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CADRE HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMWD, KFS, ODP, GBLI, and PNTG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CDRE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001860543.
CDRE Valuation Summary
- CDRE's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 10.53% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CDRE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.7 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDRE.
Cadre Holdings, Inc. (CDRE) Company Bio
Cadre Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes safety and survivability equipment that provides protection to users in hazardous or life-threatening situations. It primarily provides body armor product, such as concealable, corrections, and tactical armor under the Safariland and Protech Tactical brands; survival suits, remotely operated vehicles, specialty tools, blast sensors, accessories, and vehicle blast attenuation seats for bomb safety technicians; bomb suits; duty gear, including belts and accessories; and other protective and law enforcement equipment. The company also offers third-party products, such as uniforms, optics, boots, firearms, and ammunition. It serves first responders, such as state and local law enforcement, fire and rescue, explosive ordnance disposal technicians, emergency medical technicians, fishing, and wildlife enforcement and departments of corrections, as well as federal agencies including the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Interior, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of Corrections, and various foreign government agencies internationally. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
CDRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CDRE Social Stream
Latest CDRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CADRE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDRE as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Cadre Holdings fair value estimate is US$41.84 Current share...
Here is how Cadre Holdings, Inc. (CDRE) and Circor (CIR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., August 28, 2023--Cadre Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CDRE) ("Cadre" or "the Company"), a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of safety and survivability equipment for first responders, announced today that Brad Williams, President, and Blaine Browers, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in the following investor conferences:
Is Cadre Holdings, Inc.'s (NYSE:CDRE) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Fundamentals In Any Way?
Cadre Holdings' (NYSE:CDRE) stock is up by a considerable 17% over the past three months. We wonder if and what role...
The consensus price target hints at a 25.1% upside potential for Cadre Holdings, Inc. (CDRE). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
CDRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|