Cadre Holdings, Inc. (CDRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDRE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CDRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDRE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CDRE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 56th percentile.
CDRE Stock Summary
- CADRE HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on November 4, 2021, making it an older stock than only 0.93% of US equities in our set.
- CDRE's current price/earnings ratio is 246.08, which is higher than 97.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CADRE HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -622.53%; that's higher than just 2.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CADRE HOLDINGS INC are BMBL, NVEI, FWRG, CLB, and WHD.
- To check out CADRE HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001860543.
CDRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CDRE's price/sales ratio is 9.09% lower, now standing at 2.
- CDRE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 232.6 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDRE.
CDRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.26||52-week high||$31.50|
|Prev. close||$23.13||52-week low||$17.74|
|Day high||$23.44||Avg. volume||76,901|
|50-day MA||$22.37||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$24.32||Market Cap||868.34M|
Cadre Holdings, Inc. (CDRE) Company Bio
Cadre Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes safety and survivability equipment that provides protection to users in hazardous or life-threatening situations. It primarily provides body armor product, such as concealable, corrections, and tactical armor under the Safariland and Protech Tactical brands; survival suits, remotely operated vehicles, specialty tools, blast sensors, accessories, and vehicle blast attenuation seats for bomb safety technicians; bomb suits; duty gear, including belts and accessories; and other protective and law enforcement equipment. The company also offers third-party products, such as uniforms, optics, boots, firearms, and ammunition. It serves first responders, such as state and local law enforcement, fire and rescue, explosive ordnance disposal technicians, emergency medical technicians, fishing, and wildlife enforcement and departments of corrections, as well as federal agencies including the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Interior, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Department of Corrections, and various foreign government agencies internationally. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CDRE Social Stream
Latest CDRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CADRE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDRE as an investment opportunity.
Cadre Holdings, Inc.'s ( NYSE:CDRE ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.08 per share on 17th of February...
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., January 24, 2023--Cadre Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CDRE) ("Cadre" or "the Company"), a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of safety and survivability equipment for first responders, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 per share on an annualized basis. Cadre's dividend payment will be made on February 17, 2023 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on the record date of Febru
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
In this article, we will discuss the 11 best defensive defense stocks to buy heading into 2023. You can skip our detailed industry analysis and go directly to the 5 Best Defense Stocks to Buy Heading Into 2023. The defense industry consists of the development, manufacturing, and sales of air-based, land-based, and sea-based military support […]
Cadre Holdings' (NYSE:CDRE) investors will be pleased with their respectable 30% return over the last year
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Cadre Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:CDRE ) share price down 14% in the...
CDRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|