Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (CDTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDTX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CDTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.37% of US stocks.
- CDTX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 167 days.
- CDTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.13% of US stocks).
CDTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CDTX is 6.76 -- better than 94.28% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CIDARA THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about only 6.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -74.47%, CIDARA THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.04% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIDARA THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TMDI, PIRS, TCRX, SYBX, and ARAV.
- Visit CDTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cidara.com.
CDTX Valuation Summary
- CDTX's price/earnings ratio is -1.5; this is 106.61% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 95 months, CDTX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDTX.
CDTX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.9%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.87%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.86%.
The table below shows CDTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDTX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.28% of graded US stocks.
- CDTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.684 -- ranking 42nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VNRX, PBH, and NVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDTX.
The table below shows CDTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.21||52-week high||$1.60|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$1.23||Avg. volume||3,001,871|
|50-day MA||$0.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.66||Market Cap||86.66M|
Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (CDTX) Company Bio
Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel anti-infectives for the treatment of diseases. The company was formerly known as K2 Therapeutics, Inc. and changed its name to Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. in June 2014. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDTX Latest Social Stream
View Full CDTX Social Stream
Latest CDTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIDARA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDTX as an investment opportunity.
Cidara Therapeutics and Melinta Therapeutics Announce FDA Advisory Committee Recommends Approval of Rezafungin for the Treatment of Candidemia and Invasive Candidiasis
SAN DIEGO & PARSIPPANY, N.J., January 25, 2023--Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDTX) and Melinta Therapeutics, LLC today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Antimicrobial Drugs Advisory Committee voted favorably 14 to 1 that Cidara, as part of its New Drug Application (NDA), provided sufficient evidence supporting a favorable benefit-risk assessment for a limited use indication for rezafungin for the treatment of candidemia and invasive candidiasis in adult patients wi
Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX) edged higher Friday after the FDA posted briefing documents on rezafungin, an antifungal treatment the company develops with partners. Read the full story here.
The share price of Cidara Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:CDTX) rose to $1.32 per share on Friday from $1.20. While Cidara Therapeutics Inc. has overperformed by 10.00%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, CDTX rose by 29.41%, with highs and lows ranging from $1.28 to $0.40, […]
Cidara Therapeutics Nominates First Oncology Clinical Development Candidate from its Cloudbreak® Platform
CBO-212 is a first-in-class inhibitor of CD73 cancer immunotherapy target CBO-212 is a first-in-class inhibitor of CD73 cancer immunotherapy target
Cidara Therapeutics Nominates First Oncology Clinical Development Candidate from its Cloudbreak Platform
CBO-212 is a first-in-class inhibitor of CD73 cancer immunotherapy target SAN DIEGO, Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDTX), a biotechnology company developing long-acting therapeutics designed to improve the standard of care for patients facing serious diseases, today announced that it has selected its first oncology drug-Fc conjugate (DFC) candidate from
CDTX Price Returns