ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDXC POWR Grades
- CDXC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDXC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CDXC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.27% of US stocks).
CDXC Stock Summary
- For CDXC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.9% of US equities we're observing.
- CDXC's price/sales ratio is 11.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.24% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CDXC is more volatile than 89.76% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ChromaDex Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be APYX, CTSO, LTRX, REFR, and MLSS.
- Visit CDXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chromadex.com.
CDXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.00||52-week high||$23.66|
|Prev. close||$9.99||52-week low||$3.82|
|Day high||$10.02||Avg. volume||2,336,017|
|50-day MA||$8.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.79||Market Cap||611.40M|
ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC) Company Bio
ChromaDex Corporation, a natural products company, through its subsidiaries, discovers, acquires, develops, and commercializes patented and proprietary ingredient technologies. The company supplies bulk raw materials for use in dietary supplements, food, beverages, and cosmetic products; reference standards, materials, and kits to conduct quality control of raw materials and consumer products; and fine chemicals and phytochemicals for research and new product development applications. The company is based inIrvine, California.
CDXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDXC Latest Social Stream
View Full CDXC Social Stream
Latest CDXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ChromaDex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDXC as an investment opportunity.
CHROMADEX'S HEALTHY AGING PRODUCTS GAIN NEW TRACTION WITH THREE HUGE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENTS INCLUDING WALMART
ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ: CDXC) participated in a virtual presentation at the Benzinga Small Cap Conference in May 2021. ChromaDex CEO Rob Fried also presented on a panel discussing "Investing in Longevity Science: The New Drugs & Therapies Designed to Prolong Your Lifespan." by Mark Gilman ChromaDex's flagship healthy aging product Tru Niagen® has arrived on the shelves of the world's largest company, Walmart (NYSE: WMT), and is now available in 3,800 stores across the United States. While Walma
LOS ANGELES, Jun 16, 2021--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) today announced the results of four recently published preclinical studies, highlighting new findings for its patented nicotinamide riboside (NR) healthy aging nutrient.
The impressive results at ChromaDex Corporation ( NASDAQ:CDXC ) recently will be great news for shareholders. At the...
ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC), a nutraceutical company, launched its flagship healthy aging nutrient Tru Niagen® in 3,800 Walmart stores across the United States. Shares were trading around 7% higher in early trade on Tuesday at the time of writing. Walmart Inc. (WMT) is the first major retailer to offer Tru Niagen® in its stores. The nutrient will be offered in two serving sizes, 100mg, and 300mg, and will also be available online with same-day delivery and pick-up options at select locations.
It's the start of another busy week of trading and we're kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
CDXC Price Returns