ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDXC POWR Grades
- CDXC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDXC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CDXC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.29% of US stocks).
CDXC Stock Summary
- CDXC has a higher market value than merely 22.15% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $140,745,784.
- CHROMADEX CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.57% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CHROMADEX CORP is higher than it is for about just 12.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OTLY, NAOV, HNST, STIM, and EVER.
- CDXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHROMADEX CORP's official web site, go to www.chromadex.com.
CDXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CDXC's price/earnings ratio is 132.58% lower, now standing at -7.2.
- Over the past 167 months, CDXC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDXC.
CDXC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -24724.35%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -53.03%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -24724.35%.
The table below shows CDXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.33% of graded US stocks.
- CDXC's asset turnover comes in at 1.115 -- ranking 18th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MYGN, REPH, and ENDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDXC.
The table below shows CDXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.87||52-week high||$3.16|
|Prev. close||$1.89||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$1.93||Avg. volume||245,683|
|50-day MA||$1.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.70||Market Cap||139.26M|
ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC) Company Bio
ChromaDex Corporation, a natural products company, through its subsidiaries, discovers, acquires, develops, and commercializes patented and proprietary ingredient technologies. The company supplies bulk raw materials for use in dietary supplements, food, beverages, and cosmetic products; reference standards, materials, and kits to conduct quality control of raw materials and consumer products; and fine chemicals and phytochemicals for research and new product development applications. The company is based inIrvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDXC Latest Social Stream
View Full CDXC Social Stream
Latest CDXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHROMADEX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDXC as an investment opportunity.
ChromaDex Shares Promising Findings from a Clinical Study Showcasing Combined Metabolic Activators (CMAs), Featuring Nicotinamide Riboside (NR), Improved Cognitive Functions in Alzheimer's Disease (AD) Patients
LOS ANGELES, January 31, 2023--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC), a global bioscience company dedicated to healthy aging, announced promising findings from a first-of-its kind clinical study, as reported in the peer-reviewed journal Translational Neurodegeneration by a team of scientists led by Dr. Adil Mardinoglu, Professor of Systems Biology in the Science for Life Laboratory at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden and Centre for Host-Microbiome Interaction at the King’s Co
ChromaDex Shares Promising Findings from First-Of-Its Kind Clinical Study to Demonstrate Oral Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) Supplementation Increases Muscle Mitochondrial Biogenesis
LOS ANGELES, January 17, 2023--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC), a global bioscience company dedicated to healthy aging, announced promising findings from a first-of-its kind five-month-long clinical study, as reported in the peer-reviewed journal Science Advances by a team of scientists led by Dr. Eija Pirinen (University of Helsinki and University of Oulu) and Dr. Kirsi Pietiläinen (University of Helsinki).
ChromaDex Corporation ( NASDAQ:CDXC ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 51% in the...
ChromaDex Appoints Leading Aging and Neurodegenerative Disease Researcher, Dr. Vilhelm Bohr, to its Scientific Advisory Board (SAB)
LOS ANGELES, January 12, 2023--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC), a global bioscience company dedicated to healthy aging, announced it has appointed Dr. Vilhelm (Will) Bohr, M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc. to its Scientific Advisory Board (SAB). Dr. Bohr is one of the world’s most published researchers on aging and neurodegenerative disease with over 590 journal publications. For the past 30 years, Dr. Bohr served as Chief of the Laboratory of Molecular Genetics at the National Institute on Aging, which is part
LOS ANGELES, January 05, 2023--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC), a global bioscience company dedicated to healthy aging, announced that it has appointed Brianna Gerber to the role of Chief Financial Officer, effective January 1, 2023. Gerber served as Senior Vice President, Finance / Interim Chief Financial Officer of ChromaDex since August 11, 2022, and prior to that was the Vice President of Finance and Investor Relations of ChromaDex since September 17, 2018.
CDXC Price Returns