ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC): Price and Financial Metrics
CDXC Stock Summary
- For CDXC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.43% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 454.57%, ChromaDex Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.37% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CDXC's revenue has grown 40.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.23% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIEN, SIBN, COLL, TEDU, and SPNE.
- CDXC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ChromaDex Corp's official web site, go to www.chromadex.com.
CDXC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CDXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.43||52-week high||$4.95|
|Prev. close||$3.45||52-week low||$2.68|
|Day high||$3.56||Avg. volume||231,263|
|50-day MA||$4.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.01||Market Cap||204.35M|
ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC) Company Bio
ChromaDex Corporation, a natural products company, through its subsidiaries, discovers, acquires, develops, and commercializes patented and proprietary ingredient technologies. The company supplies bulk raw materials for use in dietary supplements, food, beverages, and cosmetic products; reference standards, materials, and kits to conduct quality control of raw materials and consumer products; and fine chemicals and phytochemicals for research and new product development applications. The company is based inIrvine, California.