ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDXC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CDXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDXC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CDXC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.82% of US stocks).
CDXC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 233, ChromaDex Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.05% of US stocks.
- For CDXC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.92% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 166.92%, ChromaDex Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.49% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAYN, HROW, NAOV, SREV, and KRKR.
- Visit CDXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chromadex.com.
CDXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CDXC's price/sales ratio is 17.18% lower, now standing at 9.4.
- Over the past 150 months, CDXC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.7.
- Over the past 150 months, CDXC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDXC.
CDXC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -1404.16%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 532.79%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 131.07%.
The table below shows CDXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.95% of graded US stocks.
- CDXC's asset turnover comes in at 1.178 -- ranking 15th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CEMI, MYGN, and NEOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDXC.
The table below shows CDXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.23||52-week high||$23.66|
|Prev. close||$6.76||52-week low||$3.82|
|Day high||$6.83||Avg. volume||1,648,598|
|50-day MA||$8.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.09||Market Cap||424.87M|
ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC) Company Bio
ChromaDex Corporation, a natural products company, through its subsidiaries, discovers, acquires, develops, and commercializes patented and proprietary ingredient technologies. The company supplies bulk raw materials for use in dietary supplements, food, beverages, and cosmetic products; reference standards, materials, and kits to conduct quality control of raw materials and consumer products; and fine chemicals and phytochemicals for research and new product development applications. The company is based inIrvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDXC Latest Social Stream
View Full CDXC Social Stream
Latest CDXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ChromaDex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDXC as an investment opportunity.
ChromaDex Shares Preclinical Research Findings and Scientific Initiations from the ChromaDex External Research Program (CERP)
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CDXC #nicotinamideriboside--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) today announced findings from recently published preclinical studies, as well as recently registered clinical research, investigating Niagen® (patented nicotinamide riboside, or NR) in various health outcomes. Through the industry-leading ChromaDex External Research Program (CERP), ChromaDex supplies Niagen® to researchers around the world at no cost to help advance the understanding of NRs impact on various age-related health cond
ChromaDex Shares Preclinical Research Findings and Scientific Initiations from the ChromaDex External Research Program (CERP™)
LOS ANGELES, September 20, 2021--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) today announced findings from recently published preclinical studies, as well as recently registered clinical research, investigating Niagen® (patented nicotinamide riboside, or "NR") in various health outcomes. Through the industry-leading ChromaDex External Research Program (CERP™), ChromaDex supplies Niagen® to researchers around the world at no cost to help advance the understanding of NR’s impact on various age-related health co
Full story available on Benzinga.com
What happened ChromaDex (NASDAQ: CDXC) took investors on a really wild ride on Wednesday. Shares of the global bioscience company fell as much as 26% before reversing course to eke out a small gain. But that gain was only temporary, and ChromaDex shares closed the day 4.
ChromaDex Continues to Defend Strong Intellectual Property Portfolio and Plans to Appeal Judge’s Ruling in Patent Infringement Lawsuit
LOS ANGELES, September 15, 2021--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) issued the following statement:
CDXC Price Returns