ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDXC POWR Grades
- CDXC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 65.87% of US stocks.
- CDXC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CDXC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CDXC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ChromaDex Corp is higher than it is for about merely 11.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 187.23%, ChromaDex Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.05% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ChromaDex Corp's share price is greater than that of 95.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ChromaDex Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SREV, CXDO, HAYN, VMD, and BXRX.
- Visit CDXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chromadex.com.
CDXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CDXC's price/sales ratio is 17.18% lower, now standing at 9.4.
- Over the past 150 months, CDXC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.7.
- Over the past 150 months, CDXC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 21.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDXC.
CDXC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 29.19%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2128.97%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -352.14%.
The table below shows CDXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDXC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.33% of graded US stocks.
- CDXC's asset turnover comes in at 1.115 -- ranking 18th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MYGN, REPH, and ENDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDXC.
The table below shows CDXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$10.78|
|Prev. close||$2.11||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||533,672|
|50-day MA||$1.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.68||Market Cap||131.20M|
ChromaDex Corporation (CDXC) Company Bio
ChromaDex Corporation, a natural products company, through its subsidiaries, discovers, acquires, develops, and commercializes patented and proprietary ingredient technologies. The company supplies bulk raw materials for use in dietary supplements, food, beverages, and cosmetic products; reference standards, materials, and kits to conduct quality control of raw materials and consumer products; and fine chemicals and phytochemicals for research and new product development applications. The company is based inIrvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDXC Latest Social Stream
View Full CDXC Social Stream
Latest CDXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ChromaDex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDXC as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, February 22, 2022--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) announced that it will hold a conference call on Wed. March 9, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021. The financial results will be reported in a press release after the close of regular stock market trading hours on the same day as the conference call.
ChromaDex Announces Issuance of New U.S. Continuation Patent, Expanding Intellectual Property Portfolio for Nicotinamide Riboside
LOS ANGELES, February 09, 2022--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) today announced that it was granted a continuation patent, adding to its global patent portfolio surrounding nicotinamide riboside (NR) and other nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) precursors. ChromaDex currently holds a robust patent portfolio of over 40 granted or licensed patents relating to Niagen® (patented NR) and other precursors to NAD, a molecule at the forefront of the healthy aging and cellular health categories. Niage
ChromaDex External Research Program (CERP™) Celebrates 100 Peer-Reviewed Published Studies on Niagen® and Other Ingredients
LOS ANGELES, January 31, 2022--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) celebrates the ChromaDex External Research Program’s (CERP™) 100th published peer-reviewed study on the company’s flagship ingredient Niagen® (patented nicotinamide riboside, or "NR") and other proprietary ingredients. CERP, the program pioneering NR research, is the first-of-its-kind to reach such a milestone. The recently published preclinical trial in the Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science Journal investigated the effects
ChromaDex Announces Results of New Pilot Clinical Trial Showing Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) Supplementation
LOS ANGELES, January 25, 2022--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) today announced results of the 18th clinical trial on its flagship Niagen® (patented nicotinamide riboside, or "NR") ingredient with promising, peer-reviewed findings reported in the Journal of Clinical Investigation. The study investigated the anti-inflammatory effects of ChromaDex’s proprietary NR ingredient in monocytes (a type of white blood cell) extracted from two groups: young, healthy subjects and patients diagnosed with system
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, although...
CDXC Price Returns