Codexis, Inc. (CDXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDXS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CDXS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.7% of US stocks.
- CDXS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CDXS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.37% of US stocks).
CDXS Stock Summary
- CDXS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 594.82 -- higher than 95.29% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.17, Codexis Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.9% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 90.99%, Codexis Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.01% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Codexis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BYSI, NPTN, KPTI, ALBO, and DYAI.
- Visit CDXS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.codexis.com.
CDXS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CDXS's price/earnings ratio is 304.93% lower, now standing at -74.8.
- Over the past 138 months, CDXS's price/sales ratio has gone up 15.7.
- CDXS's price/sales ratio has moved up 15.7 over the prior 138 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDXS.
CDXS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -407.23%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -407.23%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 287.87%.
The table below shows CDXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDXS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDXS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.6% of graded US stocks.
- CDXS's asset turnover comes in at 0.423 -- ranking 65th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- NGVT, GPP, and IFF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDXS.
The table below shows CDXS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.10||52-week high||$42.01|
|Prev. close||$9.96||52-week low||$9.47|
|Day high||$10.54||Avg. volume||843,766|
|50-day MA||$15.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.09||Market Cap||659.57M|
Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) Company Bio
Codexis, Inc. develops biocatalysts for the pharmaceutical and fine chemicals markets in the United States and internationally. The company offers Codex biocatalyst panels and kits to pharmaceutical companies that are engaged in drug development and the marketing of approved drugs to allow them to screen and identify possible enzymatic manufacturing processes for their drug candidates and their marketed products. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDXS Latest Social Stream
View Full CDXS Social Stream
Latest CDXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Codexis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDXS as an investment opportunity.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Codexis, Inc. (Nasdaq:CDXS), a leading enzyme engineering company enabling the promise of synthetic biology, today announced that management will participate in both a panel discussion and a fireside chat at the Cowen 42 nd Annual Health Care Conference, being held virtually March 7-9, 2022.
Growth Investors: Industry Analysts Just Upgraded Their Codexis, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDXS) Revenue Forecasts By 16%
Codexis, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CDXS ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial...
No summary available.
No summary available.
Codexis press release (CDXS): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.16 beats by $0.04.Revenue of $24.5M (+16.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.35M.Outlook: Company Guides to 2022 Total Revenues of…
CDXS Price Returns