Celanese Corp. (CE): Price and Financial Metrics
CE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.47||52-week high||$161.37|
|Prev. close||$113.88||52-week low||$86.71|
|Day high||$116.11||Avg. volume||1,190,414|
|50-day MA||$106.37||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$106.82||Market Cap||12.56B|
CE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.84% of US stocks).
CE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CELANESE CORP is higher than it is for about 94.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 259.22%, CELANESE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.5% of about US stocks.
- CELANESE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -89.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NGVT, EAF, BVN, AGE, and MPAA.
- Visit CE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.celanese.com.
CE Valuation Summary
- CE's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 29.41% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 223 months, CE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CE.
CE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.77%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -11.26%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.7%.
The table below shows CE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.59% of graded US stocks.
- CE's asset turnover comes in at 0.706 -- ranking 39th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- WLK, EMN, and FF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CE.
The table below shows CE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CE, see our CE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$178.09||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
Celanese Corp. (CE) Company Bio
Celanese Corporation, formerly known as Hoechst Celanese, is an American technology and specialty materials company headquartered in Irving, Texas, United States. Part of the Fortune 500, the company is the world’s leading producer of acetic acid, producing about 1.95 million tonnes per year, representing approximately 25% of global production. Celanese is also the world's largest producer of vinyl acetate monomer (VAM). (Source:Wikipedia)
CE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CE Latest Social Stream
View Full CE Social Stream
Latest CE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CELANESE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CE as an investment opportunity.
Is There An Opportunity With Celanese Corporation's (NYSE:CE) 31% Undervaluation?
Key Insights Celanese's estimated fair value is US$166 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share price of...
Here's Why You Should Retain Celanese (CE) in Your Portfolio
Celanese (CE) gains on productivity actions, investments in high-return organic projects and synergies of acquisitions.
3 Underrated Warren Buffett Stocks That Are Smart Buys Right Now
These Berkshire Hathaway holdings are worth a close look by investors looking to be greedy when others are fearful.
Mark Murray Buys 9.5% More Celanese Shares \
Investors who take an interest in Celanese Corporation ( NYSE:CE ) should definitely note that insider Mark Murray...
Celanese Announces Vamac® AEM Price Increases
DALLAS, May 11, 2023--Celanese Announces Vamac® AEM Price Increases
CE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CEWant to do more research on Celanese Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Celanese Corp (CE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Celanese Corp (CE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Celanese Corp (CE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...