Celanese Corporation Celanese Corporation (CE): Price and Financial Metrics
CE Stock Summary
- CE has a higher market value than 87.56% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,287,318,029.
- For CE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.34% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that CE's revenue has grown -7.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 19.37% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Celanese Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HAS, XYL, ALB, STE, and OC.
- CE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Celanese Corp's official web site, go to www.celanese.com.
CE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.59||52-week high||$128.88|
|Prev. close||$118.14||52-week low||$92.25|
|Day high||$119.10||Avg. volume||823,083|
|50-day MA||$122.96||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$113.63||Market Cap||14.21B|
Celanese Corporation Celanese Corporation (CE) Company Bio
Celanese Corporation manufactures and sells value-added chemicals, thermoplastic polymers, and other chemical-based products worldwide. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Irving, Texas.