Celanese Corporation Celanese Corporation (CE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CE POWR Grades
- CE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- CE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
CE Stock Summary
- Celanese Corp's market capitalization of $18,770,216,124 is ahead of 88.19% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.99, Celanese Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 14.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Celanese Corp is reporting a growth rate of 149.19%; that's higher than 88.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Celanese Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AMCR, CAG, ALB, BG, and PKG.
- Visit CE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.celanese.com.
CE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$167.19||52-week high||$171.00|
|Prev. close||$166.65||52-week low||$75.59|
|Day high||$168.00||Avg. volume||831,285|
|50-day MA||$154.44||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$129.16||Market Cap||18.83B|
Celanese Corporation Celanese Corporation (CE) Company Bio
Celanese Corporation manufactures and sells value-added chemicals, thermoplastic polymers, and other chemical-based products worldwide. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Irving, Texas.
CE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Celanese Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Celanese Corp ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 32%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Celanese Corp, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 23.23 -- which is good for besting 85.39% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- Celanese Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CE Latest Social Stream
View Full CE Social Stream
Latest CE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Celanese Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CE as an investment opportunity.
Most readers would already be aware that Celanese's (NYSE:CE) stock increased significantly by 26% over the past three...
GrowGeneration's (GRWG) solid acquisition strategy and growth in e-commerce channel and cost management efforts led to improved first-quarter 2021 results.
Pan American Silver (PAAS) Q1 results impacted by inventory build-up and lower production due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Kinross' (KGC) Q1 earnings gain from higher gold prices and lower all-in sustaining costs.
Silver Standard's (SSRM) Q1 earnings soar on higher number of gold equivalents sold, and increased realized gold and silver prices.
CE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|