Celanese Corporation Celanese Corporation (CE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CE POWR Grades
- CE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
CE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3.11, Celanese Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 12.52% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.26, Celanese Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 11.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Celanese Corp is reporting a growth rate of 233.45%; that's higher than 89.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TNET, WST, MNKD, HAE, and CLS.
- Visit CE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.celanese.com.
CE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CE's price/sales ratio is 56.25% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 202 months, CE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.4.
- Over the past 202 months, CE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CE.
CE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 86.47%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -38.41%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.65%.
The table below shows CE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.54% of graded US stocks.
- CE's asset turnover comes in at 0.656 -- ranking 42nd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- WLK, EMN, and AVNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CE.
The table below shows CE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$166.56||52-week high||$171.00|
|Prev. close||$164.61||52-week low||$109.14|
|Day high||$168.84||Avg. volume||762,456|
|50-day MA||$156.11||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$151.15||Market Cap||18.51B|
Celanese Corporation Celanese Corporation (CE) Company Bio
Celanese Corporation manufactures and sells value-added chemicals, thermoplastic polymers, and other chemical-based products worldwide. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CE Latest Social Stream
View Full CE Social Stream
Latest CE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Celanese Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CE as an investment opportunity.
Following GrowGeneration (GRWG) and HGS Hydro's mutual agreement to terminate their previously announced acquisition, the former updates its 2021 revenue guidance.
Commercial Metals' (CMC) Q4 earnings and sales figures climb year over year on solid demand and record shipment levels.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Focus List.
Global Conductive Polymers Market (2021 to 2026) - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Conductive Polymers Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The market for conductive polymers is expected to witness a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. Companies Mentioned 3M Company Advanced Polymer Materials Inc. Agfa-Gevaert Group. Celanese Corporation Eeonyx Heraeus Holding Hyperion Catalysis International KEMET Lehmann&Voss&Co. Parker Hannifin Corp. P
Celanese (CE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|