China Eastern Airlines Corporation Ltd. (CEA): Price and Financial Metrics
CEA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CEA is currently 0.33, higher than merely 2.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 0.3 for China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd; that's greater than it is for only 6.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd are MDU, ATH, EQM, SJR, and WES.
- CEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd's official web site, go to www.ceair.com.
CEA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.61||52-week high||$42.50|
|Prev. close||$23.74||52-week low||$22.18|
|Day high||$23.16||Avg. volume||47,470|
|50-day MA||$25.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.18||Market Cap||7.41B|
China Eastern Airlines Corporation Ltd. (CEA) Company Bio
China Eastern Airlines is one of the three largest airline companies in China. It offers passenger, cargo, mail delivery, and other extended transportation services. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Shanghai, the Peoples Republic of China.