Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH): Price and Financial Metrics
CELH Stock Summary
- CELH's current price/earnings ratio is 721.95, which is higher than 98.5% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CELH is currently 702.3, higher than 99.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 6,215.73%, Celsius Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Celsius Holdings Inc are GSHD, ELF, KOSS, CDAY, and KTOS.
- CELH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Celsius Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.celsiusholdingsinc.com.
CELH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CELH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.75||52-week high||$70.66|
|Prev. close||$57.28||52-week low||$3.22|
|Day high||$61.33||Avg. volume||1,450,667|
|50-day MA||$55.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.32||Market Cap||4.33B|
Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH) Company Bio
Celsius Holdings, Inc. develops, markets, sells, and distributes functional calorie-burning fitness beverages under the Celsius brand name in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
CELH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CELH Latest Social Stream
View Full CELH Social Stream
Latest CELH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Celsius Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CELH as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in Celsius Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CELH ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a...
Celsius Holdings Inc 's (NASDAQ: CELH ) stock has been on an impressive 1000%-plus run, but more upside could be ahead with a strong growth plan in place. About Celsius: Celsius products have been around for over a decade, having gained entry to the energy drink market through gyms. Celsius claims to provide essential energy and vitamins without a crash or jitters. Celsius drinks have zero sugar, are gluten free, kosher and certified vegan. The products are clinically tested. “We’re the future of energy, we’re not your father’s energy drink,” CEO John Fieldly said in a CNBC interview . Growth Ahead: The energy drink market continues to grow, and Celsius believes it can compete with the leaders in the space like Red Bull and Monster Beverage (NASDAQ: MNST ). Coca-Cola Co (NYSE: KO ) and ...
Kellogg's (K) fourth-quarter 2020 results reflect year-over-year decline in earnings per share. Nonetheless, organic sales increase on the back of growth in all regions.
Pilgrim's Pride's (PPC) fourth-quarter 2020 results reflect higher sales and earnings on strength across European and Mexican operations.
John Fieldly, CEO of Celsius Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CELH), talks about the journey that brands go through and how repositioning a brand can impact its growth.
CELH Price Returns
Continue Researching CELHWant to see what other sources are saying about Celsius Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!