Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH): Price and Financial Metrics
CELH Stock Summary
- Celsius Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on May 24, 2017, making it an older stock than only 8.11% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Celsius Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about just 8.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.45%, Celsius Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.39% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CELH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASM, HTBI, MEDP, ASIX, and GFF.
- CELH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Celsius Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.celsiusholdingsinc.com.
CELH Stock Price Chart More Charts
CELH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.91||52-week high||$7.10|
|Prev. close||$6.22||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$6.12||Avg. volume||440,119|
|50-day MA||$5.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.37||Market Cap||407.05M|
Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH) Company Bio
Celsius Holdings, Inc. develops, markets, sells, and distributes functional calorie-burning fitness beverages under the Celsius brand name in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.