Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH): Price and Financial Metrics
CELH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.99||52-week high||$68.95|
|Prev. close||$49.51||52-week low||$26.75|
|Day high||$52.27||Avg. volume||3,803,523|
|50-day MA||$54.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.56||Market Cap||12.04B|
CELH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CELH POWR Grades
- CELH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CELH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CELH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CELH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CELSIUS HOLDINGS INC is higher than 98.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For CELH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 4.06% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CELSIUS HOLDINGS INC comes in at 98.06%, a number that bests 95.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CELSIUS HOLDINGS INC are FCN, BAH, PIPR, CHWY, and GBR.
- Visit CELH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.celsiusholdingsinc.com.
CELH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CELH's price/sales ratio is 1488.89% higher, now standing at 14.3.
- CELH's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.5 over the prior 79 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CELH.
CELH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CELH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.7% of graded US stocks.
- CELH's asset turnover comes in at 1.156 -- ranking 4th of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- PRMW, COKE, and REED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CELH.
The table below shows CELH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH) Company Bio
Celsius Holdings, Inc. develops, markets, sells, and distributes functional calorie-burning fitness beverages under the Celsius brand name in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
CELH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CELH Latest Social Stream
View Full CELH Social Stream
Latest CELH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CELSIUS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CELH as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Celsius Holdings Inc. (CELH) and e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
According to the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), one should invest in Celsius Holdings Inc. (CELH). It is debatable whether this highly sought-after metric is effective because Wall Street analysts' recommendations tend to be overly optimistic. Would it be worth investing in the stock?
Let's talk about the popular Celsius Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CELH ). The company's shares received a lot of attention...
To supplement our adrenaline and excitement, we'd often go to convenience stores before the movie and grab some energy drinks for a much-needed caffeine supply. A little-known brand called Celsius Holdings (NASDAQ: CELH) was also a player in the energy drink market. The story of Celsius and its rise to become a dominant player in the energy drink industry is the epitome of a Hollywood comeback story.
In a notable insider transaction, Tony Guilfoyle, the Executive Vice President of Domestic Sales at Celsius Holdings Inc, has sold 10,190 shares of the company on November 20, 2023.
CELH Price Returns