Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH): Price and Financial Metrics
CELH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.60||52-week high||$206.85|
|Prev. close||$173.08||52-week low||$78.25|
|Day high||$175.92||Avg. volume||1,148,095|
|50-day MA||$174.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$126.44||Market Cap||13.19B|
CELH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CELH POWR Grades
- CELH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CELH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CELH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.6% of US stocks).
CELH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CELH is currently 115.96, higher than 97.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CELH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.72% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CELH has reported earnings growth of -396.08%, putting it ahead of just 3.78% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CELSIUS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AIR, FCN, SWK, FLS, and KEQU.
- CELH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CELSIUS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.celsiusholdingsinc.com.
CELH Valuation Summary
- CELH's price/sales ratio is 13.5; this is 650% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 77 months, CELH's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CELH.
CELH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CELH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.7% of graded US stocks.
- CELH's asset turnover comes in at 1.156 -- ranking 4th of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- PRMW, COKE, and REED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CELH.
The table below shows CELH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH) Company Bio
Celsius Holdings, Inc. develops, markets, sells, and distributes functional calorie-burning fitness beverages under the Celsius brand name in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
CELH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CELH Latest Social Stream
View Full CELH Social Stream
Latest CELH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CELSIUS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CELH as an investment opportunity.
Mid-cap stocks can deliver exceptional returns for long-term investors.
There's no doubt that Celsius (NASDAQ: CELH) has been one of the best investments in recent years. The stock has also soared in 2023 thanks to strong financial results that have boosted investor optimism. Celsius, which is riding the wave of increased demand for energy drinks, focuses on what it calls "functional energy."
Many growth stocks were crushed over the past year as rising interest rates drove investors toward more conservative investments. Instead of shunning all growth stocks, investors should simply be more selective with the ones they choose. Let's find out a bit more about these four buy-and-hold growth stocks.
Vital Farms (VITL) is on track to deliver on its long-term revenue and EBITDA goals, propelled by distribution point enhancement.
A deep dive into the intrinsic value and financial health of Celsius Holdings Inc.
CELH Price Returns