Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CELH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CELH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CELH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CELH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CELH Stock Summary
- CELH's current price/earnings ratio is 538.83, which is higher than 98.46% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -91.74%, Celsius Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.95% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CELH has reported earnings growth of -2,220.36%, putting it ahead of just 0.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Celsius Holdings Inc are KRNT, AMPH, STAA, IRMD, and PSTL.
- CELH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Celsius Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.celsiusholdingsinc.com.
CELH Valuation Summary
- CELH's price/sales ratio is 34.3; this is 2186.67% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- CELH's price/earnings ratio has moved up $662.5 over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CELH.
CELH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CELH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.85||52-week high||$83.00|
|Prev. close||$63.94||52-week low||$9.24|
|Day high||$65.71||Avg. volume||1,401,540|
|50-day MA||$59.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.74||Market Cap||4.54B|
Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH) Company Bio
Celsius Holdings, Inc. develops, markets, sells, and distributes functional calorie-burning fitness beverages under the Celsius brand name in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
CELH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CELH Latest Social Stream
View Full CELH Social Stream
Latest CELH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Celsius Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CELH as an investment opportunity.
This high-growth company just announced a public offering that will further strengthen its balance sheet.
Celsius Holdings (CELH) has priced its public offering of 6,518,267 common shares, consisting of 5,518,267 shares offered by certain selling stockholders and 1M offered by the company, at $62.50/share.Underwriters' over-allotment is an additional 977,740 shares. Celsius will not receive any proceeds from shares sale by selling stockholders and intends to...
Welcome back, investors!
Celsius Holdings (NASDAQ: CELH) announced pricing on a sale of common stock yesterday, and the market revalued shares accordingly today. As of 1:20 p.m. EDT, shares of the fitness and health drink maker were down almost 15%. Celsius said a sale of more than 6.5 million shares of common stock would be priced at $62.5 per share.
The food industry is comprised of companies that focus primarily on offering food and non-alcoholic beverage products. Companies in the food industry include The Kroger Co. (KR), Darling Ingredients Inc. (DAR), and B&G Foods Inc. (BGS). Food stocks are best represented by the S&P Food & Beverage Select Industry Index, even though this index also includes companies that sell alcoholic beverages.
CELH Price Returns