Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CELH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CELH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.79% of US stocks.
- CELH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- CELH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CELH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 637.82, Celsius Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Celsius Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 5.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -89.95%, Celsius Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.59% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Celsius Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BOOM, CNS, PAGS, NWPX, and PLXS.
- Visit CELH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.celsiusholdingsinc.com.
CELH Valuation Summary
- CELH's EV/EBIT ratio is 570.1; this is 3067.22% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- CELH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 626.7 over the prior 52 months.
- Over the past 52 months, CELH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 645.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CELH.
CELH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CELH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.79% of graded US stocks.
- CELH's asset turnover comes in at 1.156 -- ranking 4th of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- PRMW, COKE, and REED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CELH.
The table below shows CELH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CELH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CELH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.80||52-week high||$99.15|
|Prev. close||$93.90||52-week low||$18.71|
|Day high||$98.90||Avg. volume||1,251,161|
|50-day MA||$76.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.21||Market Cap||7.28B|
Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH) Company Bio
Celsius Holdings, Inc. develops, markets, sells, and distributes functional calorie-burning fitness beverages under the Celsius brand name in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CELH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CELH Latest Social Stream
View Full CELH Social Stream
Latest CELH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Celsius Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CELH as an investment opportunity.
CELH, AA, NOG, and PAG made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 21, 2021.
Celsius Holdings, Inc., (Nasdaq: CELH), maker of the leading global fitness drink, CELSIUS®, today announced that management will be participating at the 4th Annual Wells Fargo Consumer Conference. The Company's management will host a series of institutional investor meetings throughout the day on Wednesday, September 22, 2021. The conference will be held at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, California.
The food industry is comprised of companies that focus primarily on offering food and non-alcoholic beverage products. It includes grocery stores, food distribution companies, and other companies offering consumer staples that consumers either eat or drink.
Intro & Thesis Very little gets me more excited about a stock than an endless growth runway in front of it. Digital Turbine (APPS) has grown itself from a turnaround stock to a mobile technology powerhouse. I first discovered Digital Turbine at around the same time I discovered Celsius (NASDAQ:CELH)...
Dow Jones Slips As Indexes Reverse Lower; Antitrust Ruling Hits Apple; Economic Data Points To More Inflation
The Dow Jones Industrial Average moved slightly lower in today's stock market, after turning briefly positive in late afternoon trading.
CELH Price Returns