Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CELH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CELH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CELH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CELH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.06% of US stocks).
CELH Stock Summary
- CELH's current price/earnings ratio is 1,138.88, which is higher than 99.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For CELH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.74% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Celsius Holdings Inc comes in at 140.41%, a number that bests 94.42% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Celsius Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PNTG, XOMA, PLBY, BEEM, and TGA.
- Visit CELH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.celsiusholdingsinc.com.
CELH Valuation Summary
- CELH's EV/EBIT ratio is 570.1; this is 3067.22% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- CELH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 626.7 over the prior 52 months.
- Over the past 52 months, CELH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 645.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CELH.
CELH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CELH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.7% of graded US stocks.
- CELH's asset turnover comes in at 1.156 -- ranking 4th of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- PRMW, COKE, and REED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CELH.
The table below shows CELH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CELH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CELH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.96||52-week high||$110.22|
|Prev. close||$65.26||52-week low||$38.31|
|Day high||$67.28||Avg. volume||1,007,864|
|50-day MA||$58.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.64||Market Cap||4.97B|
Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH) Company Bio
Celsius Holdings, Inc. develops, markets, sells, and distributes functional calorie-burning fitness beverages under the Celsius brand name in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
CELH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CELH Latest Social Stream
View Full CELH Social Stream
Latest CELH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Celsius Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CELH as an investment opportunity.
Celsius Holdings, Inc. to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Celsius Holdings, Inc., (Nasdaq: CELH), maker of the leading global fitness drink, CELSIUS®, today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021, on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, after market close. Management will then host a conference call that same day at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, to discuss the results with the investment community.
US Foods (USFD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Mark Astrachan maintained a Buy rating on Celsius Holdings (CELH – Research Report) on February 2 and set a price target of $67.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $57.60. According to TipRanks.com, Astrachan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.0% and a 67.1% success rate. Astrachan covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as International Flavors & Fragrances, The Estée Lauder Companies, and Monster Beverage. Celsius Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $97.50, implying a 76.6% upside from current levels.
Celsius Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CELH) Has Succeeded In Gaining Momentum In 2022, The Stock Is Down -22.76% YTD
Celsius Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:CELH)’s traded shares stood at 1.25 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 2.19. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $57.60, to imply an increase of 0.19% or $0.11 in intraday trading. The CELH share’s 52-week high remains $110.22, putting it -91.35% down since that … Celsius Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CELH) Has Succeeded In Gaining Momentum In 2022, The Stock Is Down -22.76% YTD Read More »
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Celsius Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CELH ) by taking the...
CELH Price Returns