Celularity Inc., (CELU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CELU POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CELU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.7% of US stocks.
- CELU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CELU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CELU Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that CELU's revenue has grown -39.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.06% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of CELULARITY INC's share price is greater than that of 97.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- CELULARITY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -85.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CELU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMCI, ZLAB, TDUP, APM, and TVTX.
- To check out CELULARITY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001752828.
CELU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CELU's price/sales ratio is 300% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- CELU's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CELU.
CELU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CELU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.67% of graded US stocks.
- CELU's asset turnover comes in at 0.058 -- ranking 311th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CELU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CELU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CELU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.84||52-week high||$13.19|
|Prev. close||$0.90||52-week low||$0.84|
|Day high||$0.94||Avg. volume||821,768|
|50-day MA||$1.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.75||Market Cap||121.83M|
Celularity Inc., (CELU) Company Bio
Celularity Inc., a clinical stage biotechnology company, develops off-the-shelf placental-derived allogeneic cell therapies. The company is developing unmodified NK cells, genetically-modified NK cells, T cells engineered with a CAR, and mesenchymal-like adherent stromal cells targeting indications across cancer, infectious diseases, and degenerative diseases. It also develops and manufactures biomaterials derived from the postpartum placenta. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Florham Park, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CELU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CELU Latest Social Stream
View Full CELU Social Stream
Latest CELU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CELULARITY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CELU as an investment opportunity.
Celularity Inc. (Nasdaq: CELU) ("Celularity"), a U.S.-based biotechnology company developing placental-derived allogenic cell therapies and biomaterial products, and CH Trading Group LLC ("CH Trading Group"), an international import, export and trading company, today announced that they have entered into an exclusive territory distribution agreement. CH Trading Group will act as the exclusive territories distributor of Celularity's previously announced Halal-Certified products within more than 1
Celularity and CH Trading Group Announce Product Distribution Agreement with Tamer Group to be the Exclusive Distributor for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Celularity Inc. (NASDAQ: CELU) ("Celularity"), a U.S.-based biotechnology company developing placental-derived allogenic cell therapies and biomaterial products, and CH Trading Group LLC ("CH Trading Group"), an international import, export and trading company, today announced that they have entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with the Tamer Group ("Tamer"). The Tamer Group, a leading Middle East healthcare distribution company, will be the exclusive distributor for Celularity's bra
Celularity Inc. (NASDAQ:CELU) marked $0.95 per share on Friday, down from a previous closing price of $0.97. While Celularity Inc. has underperformed by -1.94%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, CELU fell by -80.10%, with highs and lows ranging from $13.19 to $0.93, whereas […]
In last trading session, Celularity Inc. (NASDAQ:CELU) saw 1.38 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0.32. Company’s recent per share price level of $0.97 trading at -$0.16 or -14.15% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $135.21M. That closing price of CELU’s stock is at … Celularity Inc. (NASDAQ:CELU) -12.60% Down Over A Week, Can The Stock Hit Well Above -$0.1399? Read More »
Celularity’s Placental-Derived Allogeneic Cell Therapy Provides Clinically Meaningful Benefit and Durable Biological Effect in Patients with Moderate to Severe Crohn’s Disease in Phase 1, Phase 1b/2a and Phase 1b Studies
Legacy studies employing a single treatment course of two infusions seven days apart demonstrated greatest benefit in three early studies Data support further investigation of novel genetically modified cell therapy in Crohn’s disease FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Jan. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celularity Inc. (Nasdaq: CELU) (Celularity), a biotechnology company developing placental-derived allogeneic cell and biomaterial therapies, announced today that its re-analysis of long term follow-up data from
CELU Price Returns