Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI): Price and Financial Metrics
CEMI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 5,984.09%, Chembio Diagnostics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CEMI has reported earnings growth of 95.24%, putting it ahead of 89.02% of US stocks in our set.
- Chembio Diagnostics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -48.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 6.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMKR, AMRS, KOPN, EXTR, and SRTS.
- Visit CEMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to chembio.com.
CEMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CEMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.22||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$3.96||52-week low||$3.55|
|Day high||$4.79||Avg. volume||152,073|
|50-day MA||$4.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.35||Market Cap||74.13M|
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) Company Bio
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc., together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc., develops, manufactures, markets, and licenses rapid point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests that detect infectious diseases. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Medford, New York.