Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEMI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CEMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CEMI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- CEMI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.19% of US stocks).
CEMI Stock Summary
- CEMI has a market capitalization of $56,785,316 -- more than approximately just 8.71% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CEMI is more volatile than 89.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CEMI comes in at -68.24% -- higher than that of just 4.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chembio Diagnostics Inc are IBIO, SANW, AVGR, CPSI, and GEOS.
- Visit CEMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to chembio.com.
CEMI Valuation Summary
- CEMI's price/earnings ratio is -3; this is 108.22% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 209 months, CEMI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
- Over the past 209 months, CEMI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEMI.
CEMI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -9.79%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 63.99%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.1%.
The table below shows CEMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEMI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.04% of graded US stocks.
- CEMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.59 -- ranking 57th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NEOG, CLVS, and ENDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEMI.
The table below shows CEMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.00||52-week high||$8.75|
|Prev. close||$1.89||52-week low||$1.78|
|Day high||$2.07||Avg. volume||5,600,167|
|50-day MA||$2.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.24||Market Cap||60.09M|
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) Company Bio
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc., together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc., develops, manufactures, markets, and licenses rapid point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests that detect infectious diseases. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Medford, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CEMI Social Stream
Latest CEMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chembio Diagnostics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEMI as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Chembio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CEMI) are up 8% in after-hours trading after announcing that it has submitted an Emergency Use Authorization to the FDA for its DPP SARS-CoV-2 Antigen test. The test is designed to provide results in 20 minutes and use a minimally invasive nasal swab. The test was developed with...
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Nov. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI), a leading point-of-care diagnostics company focused on infectious diseases, today announced the submission of an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the new DPP SARS-CoV-2 Antigen test. Previously, Chembio received an award from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human S
Chembio Diagnostics Announces Extension of Delivery Schedule for Bio Manguinhos Purchase Order of DPP SARS-COV-2 Antigen Tests
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (“Chembio”) (Nasdaq: CEMI), a leading point-of-care diagnostics company focused on infectious diseases, today announced that the delivery schedule for shipments of DPP SARS-COV-2 Antigen Tests under its July 2021 purchase order from Bio Manguinhos has been extended into March 2021. As the result of a portion of the shipments now being deliverable after year end, Chembio believes it now has the opportunity to fulfill all
Dimensional Fund Advisors LP cut its stake in Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CEMI) by 18.5% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 54,662 shares of the companys stock after selling 12,426 shares during the period. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP owned approximately 
Statistically speaking, long term investing is a profitable endeavour. But unfortunately, some companies simply don't...
CEMI Price Returns
Continue Researching CEMIWant to see what other sources are saying about Chembio Diagnostics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch