Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEMI POWR Grades
- CEMI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.9% of US stocks.
- CEMI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 175 days.
- CEMI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.74% of US stocks).
CEMI Stock Summary
- CEMI has a higher market value than merely 3.33% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,658,934.
- CEMI's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.83% of US stocks.
- CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -264.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLIN, CMTL, HCTI, NTGR, and OTEX.
- Visit CEMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to chembio.com.
CEMI Valuation Summary
- CEMI's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 86.36% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 222 months, CEMI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEMI.
CEMI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 82.84%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -90.58%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 231.03%.
The table below shows CEMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEMI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.04% of graded US stocks.
- CEMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.59 -- ranking 57th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NEOG, CLVS, and ENDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEMI.
The table below shows CEMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$2.74|
|Prev. close||$0.35||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.37||Avg. volume||710,687|
|50-day MA||$0.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.84||Market Cap||11.03M|
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) Company Bio
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc., together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc., develops, manufactures, markets, and licenses rapid point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests that detect infectious diseases. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Medford, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CEMI Social Stream
Latest CEMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEMI as an investment opportunity.
Chembio Diagnostics Awarded $3.2 Million Contract from the CDC for Development and Clinical Validation of Dual-Path Platform Syphilis Screen & Confirm Assay
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (Chembio) (Nasdaq: CEMI), a leading point-of-care diagnostics company focused on infectious diseases, today announced it was awarded a $3.2 million contract from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the development and clinical validation of a rapid point-of-care (POC) diagnostic test for syphilis. Chembio will undertake to develop a syphilis test and confirm assay based on its Dual Path Platform (D
According to the World Health Organization, health officials are witnessing early signs that the new monkeypox case growth may be waning in Europe and the U.S. Public-health experts said they remain cautious about whether the outbreak has peaked as efforts continue to stretch limited vaccine supplies and protect vulnerable individuals. “If anything, we need to continue to strongly communicate and educate the public about this pathogen,” said Rodney Rohde, a public-health expert at Texas State Un
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (NASDAQ: CEMI) is evaluating the potential to develop a monkeypox rapid point-of-care (POC) test. Chembio is exploring the technical requirements for test development leveraging its multiple technology platforms, DPP, SURE CHECK, and STAT PAK, along with funding partners and the broader market opportunity. "We are in dialogue with leading health organizations at the federal and state level to evaluate the need for a rapid test to detect and diagnose monkeypox. We are asse
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Aug. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (Chembio) (Nasdaq: CEMI), a leading point-of-care diagnostics company focused on infectious diseases, today announced it is evaluating the potential to develop a monkeypox rapid point-of-care (POC) test. Chembio is exploring the technical requirements for test development leveraging its multiple technology platforms, DPP, SURE CHECK, and STAT PAK, along with funding partners and the broader market opportunity. “We are i
CEMI Price Returns
Continue Researching CEMIWant to see what other sources are saying about Chembio Diagnostics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch