Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEMI POWR Grades
- CEMI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 67.65% of US stocks.
- CEMI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CEMI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.9% of US stocks).
CEMI Stock Summary
- CEMI has a higher market value than only 4.65% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,879,016.
- The volatility of Chembio Diagnostics Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CEMI comes in at -150.07% -- higher than that of only 2.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACIW, MKSI, MASS, CPSI, and LIVN.
- CEMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chembio Diagnostics Inc's official web site, go to chembio.com.
CEMI Valuation Summary
- CEMI's price/earnings ratio is -3; this is 108.22% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 209 months, CEMI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
- Over the past 209 months, CEMI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEMI.
CEMI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 34.1%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -672.13%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 63.99%.
The table below shows CEMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEMI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.04% of graded US stocks.
- CEMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.59 -- ranking 57th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NEOG, CLVS, and ENDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEMI.
The table below shows CEMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.63||52-week high||$7.34|
|Prev. close||$0.64||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||343,637|
|50-day MA||$0.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.56||Market Cap||19.05M|
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) Company Bio
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc., together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc., develops, manufactures, markets, and licenses rapid point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests that detect infectious diseases. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Medford, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CEMI Social Stream
Latest CEMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chembio Diagnostics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEMI as an investment opportunity.
Colliers Securities analyst Kyle Bauser reiterated a Hold rating on Chembio Diagnostics (CEMI – Research Report) today. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $0.92, close to its 52-week low of $0.80. According to TipRanks.com, Bauser has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -6.8% and a 35.1% success rate. Bauser covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Apollo Medical Holdings, Semler Scientific, and Impedimed Limited. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Chembio Diagnostics.
Good morning, investor!
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (NASDAQ: CEMI ) shares are trading lower by 12.4% at $0.81 after the company reported worse-than-expected fourth-quarter adjusted EPS results. Chembio Diagnostics reported quarterly losses of 32 cents per share which missed the analyst consensus estimate of a loss of 20 cents per share by 60 percent. Chembio Diagnostics also reported quarterly sales of $20.57 million which beat the analyst consensus estimate of $13.55 million by 52%. This sales figure represents a 101% increase over … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Chembio Diagnostics Inc''s (NASDAQ: CEMI ) Q4 sales increased 101% Y/Y to $20.6 million , beating the consensus of $13.55 million. Net product sales increased 154% to $17.4 million. Government grant, license, and royalty, and R&D revenue totaled $3.2 million, down 6%. Chembio posted a wider operating loss of $(13.97) million, compared to $(7.14) million a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
No summary available.
CEMI Price Returns
Continue Researching CEMIWant to see what other sources are saying about Chembio Diagnostics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch