Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEMI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CEMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CEMI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CEMI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CEMI Stock Summary
- Chembio Diagnostics Inc's market capitalization of $59,518,989 is ahead of only 10.05% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CEMI is more volatile than 87.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CEMI comes in at -47.5% -- higher than that of just 5.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chembio Diagnostics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATNX, SANW, TELA, IMAC, and WRLD.
- Visit CEMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to chembio.com.
CEMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CEMI's EV/EBIT ratio is 111.99% lower, now standing at -3.2.
- CEMI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 208 months.
- Over the past 208 months, CEMI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEMI.
CEMI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -606.72%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.1%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.97%.
The table below shows CEMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.52||52-week high||$8.75|
|Prev. close||$2.94||52-week low||$2.06|
|Day high||$3.78||Avg. volume||7,132,247|
|50-day MA||$3.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.51||Market Cap||71.26M|
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) Company Bio
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc., together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc., develops, manufactures, markets, and licenses rapid point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests that detect infectious diseases. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Medford, New York.
CEMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CEMI Social Stream
Latest CEMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chembio Diagnostics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEMI as an investment opportunity.
Chembio Diagnostics (CEMI) has received a $4M purchase order from the Partnership for Supply Chain Management ((PFSCM)) for the purchase of the company's HIV 1/2 STAT-PAK Assay for shipment to Ethiopia into early 2022.The HIV 1/2 STAT-PAK Assay is a World Health Organization ((WHO)) prequalified, rapid point-of-care assay for the detection of HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies in...
Shares of Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) soared 159.2% on the news that the company had bagged a $28.3 million purchase order for its DPP SARS-CoV-2 Antigen tests from Bio-Manguinhos of Brazil. The order will be executed in 2021 to support the urgent needs of Brazil’s Ministry of Health in addressing the COVID-19 pandemic. Shares closed at $5.34 on July 21. Chembio Diagnostics develops, manufactures, markets, and licenses rapid point-of-care diagnostic tests that detect infectious diseases including the COVID-19 virus, HIV, and Ebola. All of its DPP rapid tests have received the necessary approvals from the authorized regulatory bodies.
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI), a leading point-of-care diagnostics company focused on infectious diseases, announced today that it will release financial results for the second quarter of 2021 after the close of trading on Thursday, August 5, 2021. The company’s management team will host a corresponding conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on August 5, 2021. Investors interested in listening to the conference call may d
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI), a leading point-of-care diagnostic company focused on infectious diseases, announced its receipt today of a $4 million purchase order from the Partnership for Supply Chain Management (PFSCM), supported by The Global Fund, for the purchase of Chembio’s HIV 1/2 STAT-PAK Assay for shipment to Ethiopia into early 2022. Chembio’s delivery of the full number of tests covered by the purchase order may be affect
Stock futures rise amid optimism over earnings and recovery prospects; AT&T, Intel and Twitter report earnings; Bitcoin gets a boost from Tesla's Elon Musk; Activision is sued for 'frat boy' culture.
CEMI Price Returns
Continue Researching CEMIWant to see what other sources are saying about Chembio Diagnostics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch