Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI): Price and Financial Metrics
CEMI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,656.55%, Chembio Diagnostics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.12% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Chembio Diagnostics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 136.53%; that's higher than 91.37% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CEMI comes in at -17.24% -- higher than that of just 16.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMKR, KOPN, IDN, EXTR, and IIVI.
- CEMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chembio Diagnostics Inc's official web site, go to chembio.com.
CEMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CEMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.46||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$4.45||52-week low||$3.80|
|Day high||$4.69||Avg. volume||52,042|
|50-day MA||$4.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.92||Market Cap||78.34M|
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) Company Bio
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc., together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc., develops, manufactures, markets, and licenses rapid point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests that detect infectious diseases. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Medford, New York.