Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEMI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,847,966, CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS INC has a greater market value than merely 4.05% of US stocks.
- CEMI's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.04% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CEMI is more volatile than 92.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SANW, CPSI, LIVN, OSUR, and INPX.
- Visit CEMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to chembio.com.
CEMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CEMI's price/sales ratio is 90.24% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 226 months, CEMI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEMI.
CEMI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 87.7%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -80.89%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 87.7%.
The table below shows CEMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEMI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.04% of graded US stocks.
- CEMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.59 -- ranking 57th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NEOG, CLVS, and ENDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEMI.
The table below shows CEMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.35||52-week high||$1.24|
|Prev. close||$0.35||52-week low||$0.19|
|Day high||$0.38||Avg. volume||629,183|
|50-day MA||$0.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.52||Market Cap||12.85M|
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI) Company Bio
Chembio Diagnostics, Inc., together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc., develops, manufactures, markets, and licenses rapid point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests that detect infectious diseases. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Medford, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CEMI Social Stream
Latest CEMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEMBIO DIAGNOSTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEMI as an investment opportunity.
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI), a leading point-of-care diagnostics company focused on infectious diseases, today announced the submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) waiver for the DPP HIV-Syphilis System. “We are pleased to communicate that our DPP HIV-Syphilis System has been submitted to FDA for CLIA waiver. Upon receipt of CLIA waiver, we believe this will
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (“Chembio” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: CEMI), a leading point-of-care diagnostics company focused on infectious diseases, today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Recent Highlights Achieved third quarter 2022 total revenue of $11.2 million including product revenue of $10.8 million, representing product revenue growth of 16% compared to the prior year periodU.S. product revenue of $4.8 m
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., Oct. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI), a leading point-of-care diagnostics company focused on infectious diseases, announced today that it will release financial results for the third quarter of 2022 after the close of trading on Thursday, November 3, 2022. The company’s management team will host a corresponding conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on November 3, 2022. Investors interested in listening to the conference call ma
Get ready for one more day of trading this week as we break down the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
Good morning, trader!
CEMI Price Returns
Continue Researching CEMIWant to see what other sources are saying about Chembio Diagnostics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chembio Diagnostics Inc (CEMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch