Central Garden & Pet Company (CENT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CENT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Central Garden & Pet Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 67.91%, Central Garden & Pet Co's debt growth rate surpasses 88.81% of about US stocks.
- Central Garden & Pet Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -17.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 14.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Central Garden & Pet Co are JELD, BOOT, DLA, LMB, and FUL.
- Visit CENT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.central.com.
CENT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CENT's price/earnings ratio is 34.66% lower, now standing at 14.8.
- CENT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 172.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CENT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 172.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CENT.
CENT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 41.82%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.72%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1482.66%.
The table below shows CENT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CENT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CENT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.67||52-week high||$62.91|
|Prev. close||$47.99||52-week low||$36.53|
|Day high||$47.95||Avg. volume||79,691|
|50-day MA||$47.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.42||Market Cap||2.60B|
Central Garden & Pet Company (CENT) Company Bio
Central Garden & Pet Company is a marketer and producer of branded products for the lawn & garden and pet supplies markets. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Walnut Creek, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CENT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CENT Latest Social Stream
View Full CENT Social Stream
Latest CENT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central Garden & Pet Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CENT as an investment opportunity.
Central Garden & Pet (CENT) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Central Garden & Pet (CENT) banks on its robust business strategies. It is steadily advancing its digital capabilities and making wise acquisitions to boost growth.
Central Garden (CENT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Central Garden & Pet Company's (NASDAQ:CENT) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
With its stock down 18% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Central Garden & Pet (NASDAQ:CENT). But if...
Central Garden & Pet Co (CENTA) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
CENT Price Returns
Continue Researching CENTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Garden & Pet Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch