Central Garden & Pet Company (CENT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CENT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Central Garden & Pet Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.74, Central Garden & Pet Co has a higher such ratio than merely 17.66% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 49.6%, Central Garden & Pet Co's debt growth rate surpasses 83.51% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CENT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASO, CR, BOOT, ENS, and CRD.A.
- CENT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Central Garden & Pet Co's official web site, go to www.central.com.
CENT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CENT's price/earnings ratio is 34.66% lower, now standing at 14.8.
- CENT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 172.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CENT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 172.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CENT.
CENT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 125.51%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 64.36%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.43%.
The table below shows CENT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CENT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CENT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.87||52-week high||$57.75|
|Prev. close||$44.96||52-week low||$40.77|
|Day high||$46.09||Avg. volume||45,762|
|50-day MA||$44.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.56||Market Cap||2.53B|
Central Garden & Pet Company (CENT) Company Bio
Central Garden & Pet Company is a marketer and producer of branded products for the lawn & garden and pet supplies markets. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Walnut Creek, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CENT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CENT Latest Social Stream
View Full CENT Social Stream
Latest CENT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central Garden & Pet Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CENT as an investment opportunity.
Central Garden & Pet to Present at the BofA Securities 2022 Consumer and Retail Technology Conference
WALNUT CREEK, Calif., February 24, 2022--Central Garden & Pet's CFO, Niko Lahanas, to present at the BofA Consumer & Retail Conf. on March 8 @ 10:30 am ET at St. Regis Hotel in NY
The consensus price target hints at a 31.8% upside potential for Central Garden (CENTA). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
The consensus price target hints at a 28.6% upside potential for Central Garden (CENT). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
With its stock down 22% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Central Garden & Pet (NASDAQ:CENT...
With me on the call today are Tim Cofer, chief executive officer; Niko Lahanas, chief financial officer; J.D. As usual, Tim will provide a business update, and Niko will discuss our Q1 results and our outlook in more detail.
CENT Price Returns
Continue Researching CENTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Central Garden & Pet Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch