Cerner Corporation (CERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CERN POWR Grades
- CERN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- CERN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CERN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.33% of US stocks).
CERN Stock Summary
- CERN has a market capitalization of $23,731,732,276 -- more than approximately 89.61% of US stocks.
- CERNER Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.97% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CERN is more volatile than merely 1.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CERN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXPD, FTV, COO, DOV, and KEYS.
- CERN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CERNER Corp's official web site, go to www.cerner.com.
CERN Valuation Summary
- CERN's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 20.75% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CERN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- CERN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CERN.
CERN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.07%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 70.22%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 32.41%.
The table below shows CERN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.88||52-week high||$84.20|
|Prev. close||$80.39||52-week low||$66.75|
|Day high||$80.22||Avg. volume||2,583,258|
|50-day MA||$79.00||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$75.92||Market Cap||24.07B|
Cerner Corporation (CERN) Company Bio
Cerner Corporation designs, develops, markets, installs, hosts, and supports healthcare information technology, healthcare devices, hardware, and content solutions for healthcare organizations and consumers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in North Kansas City, Missouri.
CERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CERN Latest Social Stream
View Full CERN Social Stream
Latest CERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CERNER Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CERN as an investment opportunity.
CERN earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Cerner's (CERN) second-quarter results benefit from gains across six of its business units.
Cerner (CERN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.26% and 1.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Delivers Strong Results Across All Key MetricsGAAP Operating Margin and Diluted EPS Lower Due to Restructuring ChargesStrong Adjusted Operating Margin Expansion and Adjusted Diluted EPS Growth vs. Year Ago Quarter KANSAS CITY, Mo., July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerner Corporation (Nasdaq: CERN) today announced results for the 2021 second quarter that ended June 30, 2021. The second quarter 2021 earnings release can be viewed here as well as on the company’s website at https://investors.cerne
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
CERN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|