Cerner Corporation (CERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CERN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CERN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CERN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- CERN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.43% of US stocks).
CERN Stock Summary
- CERN has a higher market value than 87.84% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,243,752,165.
- CERNER Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.44% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of CERNER Corp's share price is greater than that of just 5.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CERN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GGG, LOGI, PKI, BRKS, and HOLX.
- CERN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CERNER Corp's official web site, go to www.cerner.com.
CERN Valuation Summary
- CERN's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 24.53% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CERN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CERN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CERN.
CERN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.12%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.13%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.22%.
The table below shows CERN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CERN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.39% of graded US stocks.
- CERN's asset turnover comes in at 0.735 -- ranking 38th of 83 Computers stocks.
- OMCL, STRM, and SLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CERN.
The table below shows CERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.81||52-week high||$84.20|
|Prev. close||$71.87||52-week low||$67.96|
|Day high||$72.48||Avg. volume||2,429,681|
|50-day MA||$74.04||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$75.97||Market Cap||21.23B|
Cerner Corporation (CERN) Company Bio
Cerner Corporation designs, develops, markets, installs, hosts, and supports healthcare information technology, healthcare devices, hardware, and content solutions for healthcare organizations and consumers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in North Kansas City, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
CERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CERN Latest Social Stream
View Full CERN Social Stream
Latest CERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CERNER Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CERN as an investment opportunity.
Cerner (CERN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
New Cerner CEO David Feinberg said in an email to associates sent Thursday evening that the health care IT company will eliminate about 150 positions in early November. The six-sentence email gave no details of where the positions are located, but Feinberg acknowledged that a rumor about layoffs had been circulating on Reddit.
With its stock down 8.1% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN). But if you pay close...
Cerner (NASDAQ:CERN)s stock had its Buy rating Reiterated by by analysts at N/A in a research report issued to clients and investors. The post Medical sectors Cerners (NASDAQ:CERN) Buy rating Reiterated by SVB Leerink LLC appeared first on .
Global Critical Care Information System Market Forecast 2021-2026 Global Insights, Growth Rate, Key Product, Demand, Size, Sales, Cost , Trends, Segments and Top Players Siemens Healthcare, All Scripts Healthcare Solutions, Cerner Corporation
ReportsnReports added Global Critical Care Information System Market Research Report created by Report Consultant, which offers detailed insights, revenue details, and other information regarding the Global market, and the various trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and market till 2026. Global Critical
CERN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|