Cerner Corp. (CERN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CERN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CERN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.14% of US stocks.
- CERN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CERN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CERN Stock Summary
- CERN has a higher market value than 90.27% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,454,073,383.
- CERNER Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 49.41, CERNER Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.82% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CERN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HOLX, CSGP, WAT, A, and ALC.
- CERN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CERNER Corp's official web site, go to www.cerner.com.
CERN Valuation Summary
- CERN's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 24.53% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CERN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CERN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CERN.
CERN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.22%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.62%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -40.22%.
The table below shows CERN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CERN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CERN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.93% of graded US stocks.
- CERN's asset turnover comes in at 0.744 -- ranking 37th of 83 Computers stocks.
- STRM, OMCL, and PBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CERN.
The table below shows CERN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CERN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CERN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.92||52-week high||$95.40|
|Prev. close||$94.97||52-week low||$69.08|
|Day high||$94.99||Avg. volume||3,997,693|
|50-day MA||$93.92||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$85.10||Market Cap||27.92B|
Cerner Corp. (CERN) Company Bio
Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology (HIT) services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 29,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri. Its headquarters are in the suburb of North Kansas City, Missouri. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CERN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CERN Latest Social Stream
View Full CERN Social Stream
Latest CERN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CERNER Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CERN as an investment opportunity.
Cerner's (CERN) fourth-quarter results benefit from gains across four of its business units.
It''s no surprise that Oracle entered the healthcare arena in December when it announced plans to acquire Cerner – a leading provider of digital information systems used within hospitals and health systems.
It''s no surprise that Oracle entered the healthcare arena in December when it announced plans to acquire Cerner - a leading provider of digital information systems used within…
Under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, Oracle <
Thinking about trading options or stock in TJX Companies, Cerner Corp, Apple, Teladoc Health, or Roku?
NEW YORK , Feb. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for TJX, CERN, AAPL, TDOC, and ROKU. Full story available on Benzinga.com
CERN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|