Cemtrex Inc. (CETX): Price and Financial Metrics
CETX Stock Summary
- CETX has a market capitalization of $4,452,437 -- more than approximately only 4.02% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cemtrex Inc comes in at -54.42%, a number that bests only 2.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Cemtrex Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -200.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CETX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SWM, MTX, ARTW, CYAN, and UIS.
- Visit CETX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cemtrex.com.
CETX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CETX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.75||52-week high||$5.39|
|Prev. close||$0.69||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.77||Avg. volume||1,988,528|
|50-day MA||$1.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.52||Market Cap||5.22M|
Cemtrex Inc. (CETX) Company Bio
Cemtrex, Inc. provides electronic manufacturing services of electric system assemblies, instruments and emission monitors for industrial processes, and industrial air filtration and environmental control systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Farmingdale, New York.