Cemtrex Inc. (CETX): Price and Financial Metrics
CETX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,240,758, Cemtrex Inc has a greater market value than just 3.82% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CETX's revenue has grown -56.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.87% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Cemtrex Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CETX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTEK, AKER, TANH, GCP, and PBI.
- CETX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cemtrex Inc's official web site, go to www.cemtrex.com.
CETX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CETX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$6.96|
|Prev. close||$1.31||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$1.43||Avg. volume||2,842,483|
|50-day MA||$1.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.70||Market Cap||8.46M|
Cemtrex Inc. (CETX) Company Bio
Cemtrex, Inc. provides electronic manufacturing services of electric system assemblies, instruments and emission monitors for industrial processes, and industrial air filtration and environmental control systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Farmingdale, New York.
CETX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cemtrex Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cemtrex Inc ranked in the 90st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1384%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cemtrex Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 37. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 2.4% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Cemtrex Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.95. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 8.84% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|