Cemtrex Inc. (CETX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CETX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,282,659, CEMTREX INC has a greater market value than only 1.02% of US stocks.
- CETX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.05 -- higher than only 0.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CETX's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CETX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMRN, EFOI, DBD, KODK, and UG.
- CETX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CEMTREX INC's official web site, go to www.cemtrex.com.
CETX Valuation Summary
- CETX's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 91.67% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CETX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CETX.
CETX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -37.93%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -79.32%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.66%.
The table below shows CETX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CETX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CETX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.63% of graded US stocks.
- CETX's asset turnover comes in at 0.655 -- ranking 113th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AXTI, IPGP, and INFN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CETX.
The table below shows CETX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CETX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CETX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.19||52-week high||$1.06|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||381,513|
|50-day MA||$0.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.36||Market Cap||5.02M|
Cemtrex Inc. (CETX) Company Bio
Cemtrex, Inc. provides electronic manufacturing services of electric system assemblies, instruments and emission monitors for industrial processes, and industrial air filtration and environmental control systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Farmingdale, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CETX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CETX Latest Social Stream
View Full CETX Social Stream
Latest CETX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CEMTREX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CETX as an investment opportunity.
Brooklyn, NY, Oct. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- - Cemtrex Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX, CETXP), a technology company driving innovation in Internet of Things (IoT), security, machine vision & artificial intelligence, and augmented & virtual reality, will present at the Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference being held at the Wyndham Grand Hotel in Jupiter, FL on October 12, 2022. Cemtrex Chairman and CEO, Saagar Govil, will conduct in-person one-on-one meetings and deliver the Company’s presentation whi
Q3 2022 Cemtrex Inc Earnings Call
Third Quarter Revenues Increase 32% to $13.6 Million, Management to Host Webcast and Conference Call Today At 5:00 p.m. ETBrooklyn, NY, Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- - Cemtrex Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX, CETXP), a technology company driving innovation in Internet of Things (IoT), security, machine vision & artificial intelligence, and augmented & virtual reality, has reported its financial and operational results for the third quarter ended June 30, 2022. Key Third Quarter 2022 and Subsequent Highli
Vicon Hires Haim Shain as Senior VP, Product Management to Lead the Strategic Development and Deployment of Vicon’s Next-Gen Solutions
Haim Photo Haim Shain, SVP of Product Management at Vicon Industries Brooklyn, NY, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- - Cemtrex Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX, CETXP, CETXW), a technology company driving innovation in Internet of Things (IoT), security, machine vision & artificial intelligence, and augmented & virtual reality, today announced that its subsidiary, Vicon Industries, has appointed of Haim Shain as Senior Vice President of Product Management. In this new role, Shain will oversee the strategy and
Brooklyn, NY, Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- - Cemtrex Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX, CETXP), a technology company driving innovation in Internet of Things (IoT), security, machine vision & artificial intelligence, and augmented & virtual reality, will hold a conference call on Friday August 15, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its results for the third quarter ended June 30, 2022. A press release detailing these results will be issued prior to the call. Cemtrex Chief Executive Officer Saagar G
CETX Price Returns