Cemtrex Inc. (CETX): Price and Financial Metrics
CETX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.02, Cemtrex Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.63% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, Cemtrex Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 1.77% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CETX has reported earnings growth of -1,626.79%, putting it ahead of only 0.9% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cemtrex Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMAG, KODK, MNK, CVV, and NLS.
- CETX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cemtrex Inc's official web site, go to www.cemtrex.com.
CETX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CETX Price/Volume Stats
Cemtrex Inc. (CETX) Company Bio
Cemtrex, Inc. provides electronic manufacturing services of electric system assemblies, instruments and emission monitors for industrial processes, and industrial air filtration and environmental control systems worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Farmingdale, New York.