CEVA, Inc. (CEVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEVA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CEVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CEVA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CEVA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
CEVA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,939.44, Ceva Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.31% of US stocks.
- CEVA's current price/earnings ratio is 2,436.42, which is higher than 99.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ceva Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ceva Inc are CLSD, CLGN, ICCC, MXL, and CRUS.
- CEVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ceva Inc's official web site, go to www.ceva-dsp.com.
CEVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CEVA's price/sales ratio is 92.45% higher, now standing at 10.2.
- Over the past 229 months, CEVA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 334.8.
- Over the past 229 months, CEVA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 227.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEVA.
CEVA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -523.16%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 109.57%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 89.74%.
The table below shows CEVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.62% of graded US stocks.
- CEVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.353 -- ranking 165th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ESE, PWFL, and EMKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEVA.
The table below shows CEVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.86||52-week high||$52.00|
|Prev. close||$33.56||52-week low||$31.08|
|Day high||$33.35||Avg. volume||128,323|
|50-day MA||$34.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.85||Market Cap||762.48M|
CEVA, Inc. (CEVA) Company Bio
Ceva Inc. is a licensor of cellular, multimedia and connectivity technologies to semiconductor companies and OEMs serving the mobile, consumer, automotive and IoT markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEVA Latest Social Stream
View Full CEVA Social Stream
Latest CEVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ceva Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEVA as an investment opportunity.
CEVA (CEVA) has released its Q4 FY2021 report. The report mentioned a number of positive developments, which some may regard as evidence their bullish stance on CEVA is warranted. However, there are counterarguments to be made since the report was not without its flaws. Valuations and charts also have something...
CEVA Streamlines 5G New Radio Modem Design with PentaG2, the Industry's Most Comprehensive 5G Baseband Platform IP for Mobile Broadband and IoT
CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing technologies and integrated IP solutions, today announced PentaG2™, its second generation 5G platform architecture aimed at accelerating the proliferation of new usage models for mobile broadband and IoT, and to reduce the entry barriers for handset OEMs looking to internalize 5G modem design. PentaG2™ is a comprehensive hardware/software IP platform that combines advanced DSPs with special purpose acceler
CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing technologies and integrated IP solutions, announced today that CEVA management will be participating in the 34th Annual ROTH Conference to be held at the Ritz Carlton, Laguna Beach, located in Dana Point, California on March 13-15, 2022.
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Ceva (CEVA), Vishay Precision Group (VPG) and OptimizeRx (OPRX)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Ceva (CEVA – Research Report), Vishay Precision Group (VPG – Research Report) and OptimizeRx (OPRX – Research Report). Ceva (CEVA) In a report released today, Kevin Cassidy from Rosenblatt Securities maintained a Hold rating on Ceva. The company's shares closed last Monday at $37.02, close to its 52-week low of $32.45. According to TipRanks.
Image source: The Motley Fool. CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA)Q4 2021 Earnings CallFeb 15, 2022, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day and welcome to the CEVA Inc.
CEVA Price Returns