CEVA, Inc. (CEVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEVA POWR Grades
- CEVA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.07% of US stocks.
- CEVA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- CEVA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CEVA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CEVA is currently 44.64, higher than 89.79% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CEVA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CEVA INC is reporting a growth rate of -136.16%; that's higher than only 11.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VXRT, MRUS, EDIT, RARE, and PLRX.
- Visit CEVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ceva-dsp.com.
CEVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CEVA's price/sales ratio is 91.67% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- CEVA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEVA.
CEVA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 77.74%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -91.3%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 73.68%.
The table below shows CEVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.62% of graded US stocks.
- CEVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.353 -- ranking 165th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ESE, PWFL, and EMKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEVA.
The table below shows CEVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.00||52-week high||$46.64|
|Prev. close||$27.91||52-week low||$23.71|
|Day high||$27.35||Avg. volume||120,608|
|50-day MA||$26.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.06||Market Cap||626.08M|
CEVA, Inc. (CEVA) Company Bio
Ceva Inc. is a licensor of cellular, multimedia and connectivity technologies to semiconductor companies and OEMs serving the mobile, consumer, automotive and IoT markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEVA Latest Social Stream
View Full CEVA Social Stream
Latest CEVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CEVA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEVA as an investment opportunity.
While CEVA, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CEVA ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent share price...
CEVA''s WhisPro™ speech recognition and control software is now available for TI''s CC3235x family, bringing ultra-low power, robust voice user interface to IoT endpoints ROCKVILLE, Md., Nov. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of wireless connectivity…
CEVA ( NASDAQ:CEVA ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$33.7m (up 2.7% from 3Q 2021). Net...
E ratio of 794.31.
- Total revenue of $33.7 million, up 3% year-over-year - Consistent royalty revenue growth from 5G RAN helps to grow base station & IoT royalties 16% quarter-over-quarter to $8.2 million - Amir Panush announced as new CEO following Gideon Wertheizer''s impending retirement at year end…
CEVA Price Returns