CEVA, Inc. (CEVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEVA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CEVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CEVA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CEVA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
CEVA Stock Summary
- CEVA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 912.76 -- higher than 95.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CEVA is currently 41.93, higher than 88.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For CEVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11.35% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RSCF, VRNT, TNDM, CDNA, and PEGA.
- CEVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ceva Inc's official web site, go to www.ceva-dsp.com.
CEVA Valuation Summary
- CEVA's price/earnings ratio is -198.5; this is 603.81% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CEVA's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 228 months.
- Over the past 228 months, CEVA's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEVA.
CEVA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.59%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -89.38%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -523.16%.
The table below shows CEVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.48||52-week high||$83.95|
|Prev. close||$49.64||52-week low||$35.62|
|Day high||$52.00||Avg. volume||252,621|
|50-day MA||$44.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.60||Market Cap||1.11B|
CEVA, Inc. (CEVA) Company Bio
Ceva Inc. is a licensor of cellular, multimedia and connectivity technologies to semiconductor companies and OEMs serving the mobile, consumer, automotive and IoT markets. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Mountain View, California.
CEVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEVA Latest Social Stream
View Full CEVA Social Stream
Latest CEVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ceva Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEVA as an investment opportunity.
Just because a chip shortage exists, one should not negate all semiconductor companies and ignore their potential upsides. 5G innovations and capabilities are expanding into the internet of things (IoT), and the technology is highly coveted by consumers. Smartphone producers are dependent on the chips, and are poised to only continue expanding supply to meet a massive consumer demand. (See 5G stock comparisons on TipRanks) Kevin Cassidy of Rosenblatt Securities reported on four firms central to the 5G saga, all of which are reporting earnings within the coming two weeks. Revenues for Qualcomm (QCOM), Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS), Qorvo (QRVO), and Ceva Inc.
CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing technologies, today announced the general release of its RivieraWaves Bluetooth 5.3 IP. Supporting a multitude of features to further enhance security, robustness and low power operation, the RivieraWaves Bluetooth 5.3 IP is now available as a complete hardware/software solution for new designs and as a software-only upgrade for compatible existing designs.
The latest analysis released by HTF MI on "Global Avian Influenza Vaccines Market Outlook 2020 Survey results" sheds light on how investment and competitive landscape is impacted due to significant changes in the Avian Influenza Vaccines Industry. The research coverage
Poultry Health Market to Witness Growth Acceleration by Top Key Players Bayer AG, Bimeda, Ceva Sante Animale
Poultry Health Market research report is the new statistical data source added by A2Z Market Research. It uses several approaches for analyzing the data of target market such as primary and secondary research methodologies. It includes investigations based on historical records, current statistics, and futuristic developments. The report gives a thorough overview of the present growth 
CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing technologies, will announce results for the second quarter 2021 on August 09, 2021 before the NASDAQ market opens.
CEVA Price Returns