CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF): Price and Financial Metrics
CF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CF Industries Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CF Industries Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 97.56% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CF has reported earnings growth of 73.29%, putting it ahead of 85.41% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CF Industries Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRN, SCI, PBA, PCH, and PEGI.
- Visit CF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cfindustries.com.
CF Stock Price Chart More Charts
CF Price/Volume Stats
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF) Company Bio
CF Industries manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products globally serving both agricultural and industrial customers. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1946 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.