CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CF is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.33% of US stocks).
CF Stock Summary
- CF Industries Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $20,684,881,126 is ahead of 87.98% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of CF Industries Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CF Industries Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 162.62%; that's higher than 87.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUI, CPT, RLJ, UDR, and MOS.
- CF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CF Industries Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.cfindustries.com.
CF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CF's price/sales ratio is 31.25% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 196 months, CF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.6.
- Over the past 196 months, CF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CF.
CF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 89.43%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -10.56%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -10.56%.
The table below shows CF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.92% of graded US stocks.
- CF's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 68th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- IFF, UAN, and CDXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CF.
The table below shows CF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.31||52-week high||$113.49|
|Prev. close||$102.60||52-week low||$43.19|
|Day high||$105.23||Avg. volume||3,803,303|
|50-day MA||$90.19||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$82.99||Market Cap||20.39B|
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF) Company Bio
CF Industries manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products globally serving both agricultural and industrial customers. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1946 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CF Latest Social Stream
View Full CF Social Stream
Latest CF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CF Industries Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CF as an investment opportunity.
The risk of disruption to shipments comes as costs for fertilizers have already been skyrocketing because of high prices for natural gas in Europe.
CF Industries (CF +2.4%) soars to all-time highs, spiking as much as 7% as Russia's attack on Ukraine threatens to disrupt global supplies of fertilizers, with the cost of fertilizers already skyrocketing because of high prices for natural gas in Europe. Russia was the world's largest exporter of nitrogen products...
I have written a number of articles on CVR Partners (UAN). In this article, I intend to provide a quick update on the capital structure, my estimation of 1Q distribution, an update on the macros and how I intend to triangulate unit price going forward. I will not rehash the...
CF Industries <
(Bloomberg) -- Shares of major nitrogen-fertilizer producer CF Industries Holdings Inc. surged to a record high as Russia’s attack on Ukraine threatens to disrupt global supplies of the crop nutrient.Most Read from BloombergRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisUkraine Says Russia Is Preparing Wave of Attacks: Ukraine UpdateRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martial Law: Ukraine UpdateStocks Rise as Oil Pares Gain After Biden Address: Markets WrapSix Early Thoughts on Russi
CF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CF Industries Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch