CF Industries Holdings Inc. (CF): Price and Financial Metrics
CF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.24||52-week high||$119.60|
|Prev. close||$61.51||52-week low||$60.08|
|Day high||$62.00||Avg. volume||2,855,185|
|50-day MA||$70.26||Dividend yield||2.55%|
|200-day MA||$89.09||Market Cap||11.74B|
CF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CF is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.85% of US stocks).
CF Stock Summary
- CF has a higher market value than 86.66% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,817,934,794.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.24, CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 8.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CF comes in at 16.55% -- higher than that of 88.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS INC are H, CXW, FWONA, RSVR, and RLJ.
- Visit CF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cfindustries.com.
CF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CF's EV/EBIT ratio is 71.3% lower, now standing at 3.2.
- CF's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 216 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CF.
CF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 137.8%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 147.22%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -42.78%.
The table below shows CF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.92% of graded US stocks.
- CF's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 68th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- IFF, UAN, and CDXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CF.
The table below shows CF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CF, see our CF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$60.08||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
CF Industries Holdings Inc. (CF) Company Bio
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. is an American manufacturer and distributor of agricultural fertilizers, including ammonia, urea, and ammonium nitrate products, based in Deerfield, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. It was founded in 1946 as the Central Farmers Fertilizer Company. For its first 56 years, it was a federation of regional agricultural supply cooperatives. CF then demutualized, and became a publicly traded company. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CF Latest Social Stream
View Full CF Social Stream
Latest CF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CF INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CF as an investment opportunity.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc.'s (NYSE:CF) Stock Has Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Strong: Is The Market Wrong?
CF Industries Holdings (NYSE:CF) has had a rough three months with its share price down 20%. However, stock prices are...
7 Stocks That Are Long Overdue for a Relief Rally
Here are seven stocks with the catalysts and fundamentals to support a sustained relief rally in this environment.
CF Industries (CF) Partners CHS to Produce Low-Carbon Nitrogen
To address food production's GHG footprint, CHS and CF Industries (CF) will capitalize on the latter's investments to generate ammonia, the building component of nitrogen-based fertilizer products.
CF Industries Working with CHS Inc. on Production and Distribution of Low-Carbon Nitrogen Fertilizer
DEERFIELD, Ill., May 11, 2023--CF Industries (NYSE: CF), one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen fertilizer, is working with CHS Inc., the nation’s leading agribusiness cooperative, to accelerate quantifiable and certifiable agriculture and food system greenhouse gas (GHG) emission reductions through the production and distribution of low-carbon nitrogen fertilizer. This initiative was developed as part of the U.S.-UAE’s Agriculture Innovation Mission for Climate (AIM for Climate) progr
7 Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy at an All-Time Low in May
In a market that lacks conviction, there’s an opportunity for investors who have the patience to look for the top blue-chip stocks to buy
CF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CF Industries Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...