CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.1% of US stocks.
- CF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- CF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
CF Stock Summary
- CF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 270.58 -- higher than 89.1% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of CF Industries Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CF Industries Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 96.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORA, ALEX, RYN, TRN, and SCI.
- Visit CF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cfindustries.com.
CF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CF's price/sales ratio is 31.25% higher, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 196 months, CF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.6.
- Over the past 196 months, CF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CF.
CF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -28.04%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 6.08%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -36%.
The table below shows CF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.1% of graded US stocks.
- CF's asset turnover comes in at 0.382 -- ranking 67th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- UAN, IFF, and WDFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CF.
The table below shows CF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.97||52-week high||$57.19|
|Prev. close||$49.10||52-week low||$25.30|
|Day high||$48.31||Avg. volume||2,164,859|
|50-day MA||$46.69||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$46.78||Market Cap||10.32B|
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF) Company Bio
CF Industries manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products globally serving both agricultural and industrial customers. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1946 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CF Latest Social Stream
View Full CF Social Stream
Latest CF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CF Industries Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CF as an investment opportunity.
Britain's meat industry on Friday warned that an impending shortage of carbon dioxide (CO2) could cause massive disruption to food supplies within two weeks. The gas is used to stun animals before slaughter, in the vacuum packing of food products to extend their shelf life, and to put the fizz into beer, cider and soft drinks. Britain's food supply chain, already creaking from an acute shortage of heavy goods vehicles (HGV) drivers and the impact of Brexit and COVID-19, is heavily reliant on fertiliser producers for CO2 which is a by-product of their production process.
Youve probably never heard of CF Industries Holdings.
Fertilizer producer CF Industries is temporarily closing two factories in Great Britain due to the high gas price in Europe. After numerous warnings from companies, one of the first signals is that the high gas price could hinder economic recovery. The gas price has already more than tripled this year, and the winter season  The post Fertilizer Company Closes British Factories Due to High Gas Price appeared first on Forbes News .
American group CF Industries Holdings has halted production at the sites in Teesside and Cheshire after weeks of spiralling prices which have repeatedly hit record highs.
(Bloomberg) -- Europe’s energy crunch has forced a major fertilizer maker to shut down two U.K. plants, the first sign that a record rally in gas and power prices is threatening to slow the region’s economic recovery.CF Industries Holdings Inc. said Wednesday it’s halting operations at its Billingham and Ince manufacturing complexes due to high natural gas prices, with no estimate for when production will resume. European gas and power futures tumbled Thursday on signs energy-intensive industrie
CF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CF Industries Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch