CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF): Price and Financial Metrics
CF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CF Industries Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CF Industries Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 97.57% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CF Industries Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 73.29%; that's higher than 86.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CF Industries Holdings Inc are TRN, SCI, PCH, ATAX, and CZZ.
- Visit CF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cfindustries.com.
CF Stock Price Chart More Charts
CF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.50||52-week high||$55.15|
|Prev. close||$42.71||52-week low||$38.90|
|Day high||$42.68||Avg. volume||2,262,527|
|50-day MA||$45.87||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$46.27||Market Cap||9.24B|
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF) Company Bio
CF Industries manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products globally serving both agricultural and industrial customers. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1946 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.