CROSSFIRST BANKSHARES, INC. (CFB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFB POWR Grades
- CFB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 84.99% of US stocks.
- CFB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CFB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
CFB Stock Summary
- Crossfirst Bankshares Inc's stock had its IPO on August 15, 2019, making it an older stock than only 2.73% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CFB has reported earnings growth of 632.31%, putting it ahead of 96.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Crossfirst Bankshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crossfirst Bankshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PFHD, BANC, RBNC, TBK, and FSBW.
- Visit CFB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crossfirstbank.com.
CFB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFB's price/sales ratio is 400% higher, now standing at 6.
- Over the past 22 months, CFB's price/earnings ratio has gone down $1.7.
- Over the past 22 months, CFB's price/sales ratio has gone down $1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFB.
CFB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.86||52-week high||$15.67|
|Prev. close||$14.45||52-week low||$7.96|
|Day high||$14.96||Avg. volume||113,675|
|50-day MA||$14.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.88||Market Cap||766.49M|
CROSSFIRST BANKSHARES, INC. (CFB) Company Bio
CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. The firm through its subsidiaries provides financial services to businesses, business owners, professionals and personal networks throughout the five primary markets located in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas. It offers mobile & online banking services, savings accounts and financial tools. The company was founded by Ronald Baldwin on September 1, 2008 and is headquartered in Leawood, KS.
CFB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFB Latest Social Stream
View Full CFB Social Stream
Latest CFB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crossfirst Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFB as an investment opportunity.
LEAWOOD, Kan., Jun 14, 2021--CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CFB), the bank holding company for CrossFirst Bank, announced today that it has plans to enter the Phoenix, Arizona market and has named Kevin Halloran as Phoenix Market President.
LEAWOOD Kan., May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. (“CrossFirst” or “Company”) (NASDAQ: CFB), the holding company for CrossFirst Bank (the “Bank”), announced today that George F. Jones, Jr., 77, Vice Chairman of CrossFirst and a member of the Board of Directors, passed away on May 21, 2021. “We are deeply saddened by the news of George’s passing. George was an outstanding mentor, advisor and an integral member of our Board. With more than four decades of experience in the banking industry, he brought incredible insight and significant experience to our Company,” said CrossFirst Chairman Rod Brenneman. “Working alongside George has been a privilege for me and the other members of the CrossFirst Board and executive leadership team. We will all miss him greatly.” Mr...
CrossFirst (CFB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 27.78% and 4.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Quarter 2021 Key Financial Performance Metrics Net Income Diluted EPS PTPP Net Interest Margin(FTE) Efficiency Ratio Book Value perCommon Share$12.0 million $0.23 $22.4 million 3.00% 50.41% $12.17 LEAWOOD, Kan., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: CFB), the bank holding company for CrossFirst Bank, today reported its results for the first quarter of 2021, including net income of $12.0 million, or $0.23 per diluted share. CEO Commentary: "I am extremely proud of our team's effort as we posted our highest quarterly net income to date for the first quarter, despite still having elevated provisioning and additional margin compression from persistently low interest rates," said CrossFirst’s CEO and President Mike Maddox. "The Company's performance wa...
If You Had Bought CrossFirst Bankshares (NASDAQ:CFB) Shares A Year Ago You'd Have Earned 66% Returns
It's always best to build a diverse portfolio of shares, since any stock business could lag the broader market. But if...
CFB Price Returns