CrossFirst Bankshares Inc. (CFB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CFB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CFB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 35.66% of US stocks).
CFB Stock Summary
- CFB's went public 3.12 years ago, making it older than just 14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CFB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CROSSFIRST BANKSHARES INC is reporting a growth rate of 76.38%; that's higher than 81.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CROSSFIRST BANKSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FSBW, PPBI, HOPE, PNFP, and MNSB.
- Visit CFB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crossfirstbank.com.
CFB Valuation Summary
- CFB's price/earnings ratio is 9; this is 13.46% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CFB's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFB.
CFB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.75% of graded US stocks.
- CFB's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 373rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CFB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.75||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$13.25||52-week low||$12.27|
|Day high||$13.77||Avg. volume||104,374|
|50-day MA||$13.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.32||Market Cap||678.03M|
CrossFirst Bankshares Inc. (CFB) Company Bio
CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. The firm through its subsidiaries provides financial services to businesses, business owners, professionals and personal networks throughout the five primary markets located in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas. It offers mobile & online banking services, savings accounts and financial tools. The company was founded by Ronald Baldwin on September 1, 2008 and is headquartered in Leawood, KS.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFB Latest Social Stream
View Full CFB Social Stream
Latest CFB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROSSFIRST BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFB as an investment opportunity.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
FRISCO, Texas, August 11, 2022--CrossFirst Bank is proud to announce Jason Dudley has joined the Bank as the Market President in Frisco, Texas.
The CFO & Company Secretary of CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:CFB), Benjamin Clouse, Just Bought 101% More Shares
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Benjamin Clouse, the CFO & Company Secretary of...
CrossFirst (CFB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.12% and 2.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second Quarter 2022 Key Financial Performance Metrics Net IncomeROAANet Interest Margin (FTE)Diluted EPSROE$15.5 million1.12%3.52%(1)$0.3110.15% LEAWOOD, Kan, July 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: CFB), the bank holding company for CrossFirst Bank, today reported operating results for the second quarter of 2022, with second quarter net income of $15.5 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, and year-to-date net income of $32.4 million, or $0.64 per diluted share. CE
CFB Price Returns