CrossFirst Bankshares Inc. (CFB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFB POWR Grades
- CFB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.37% of US stocks.
- CFB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CFB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
CFB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.15 for CROSSFIRST BANKSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 89.26% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CFB is more volatile than only 1.74% of stocks we're observing.
- CROSSFIRST BANKSHARES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PPBI, BMRC, IBTX, COLB, and PNFP.
- Visit CFB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crossfirstbank.com.
CFB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFB's EV/EBIT ratio is 50.45% lower, now standing at 5.5.
- Over the past 42 months, CFB's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFB.
CFB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.75% of graded US stocks.
- CFB's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 373rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CFB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.90||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$12.87||52-week low||$11.79|
|Day high||$13.00||Avg. volume||79,435|
|50-day MA||$12.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.30||Market Cap||627.17M|
CrossFirst Bankshares Inc. (CFB) Company Bio
CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. The firm through its subsidiaries provides financial services to businesses, business owners, professionals and personal networks throughout the five primary markets located in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas. It offers mobile & online banking services, savings accounts and financial tools. The company was founded by Ronald Baldwin on September 1, 2008 and is headquartered in Leawood, KS.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFB Latest Social Stream
View Full CFB Social Stream
Latest CFB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CROSSFIRST BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFB as an investment opportunity.
CrossFirst Bankshares ( NASDAQ:CFB ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$199.3m (up 8.1% from FY...
The following slide deck was published by CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc.
Start Time: 11:00 January 1, 0000 11:48 AM ETCrossFirst Bankshares, Inc.
CrossFirst Bankshares press release (CFB): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.04.Revenue of $58.4M (+21.2% Y/Y) beats by $2.34M.
CrossFirst (CFB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.50% and 5.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CFB Price Returns