CrossFirst Bankshares Inc. (CFB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CFB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CFB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 42.29% of US stocks).
CFB Stock Summary
- CFB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.51 -- higher than just 10.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Crossfirst Bankshares Inc's stock had its IPO on August 15, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.32% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Crossfirst Bankshares Inc is reporting a growth rate of 467.91%; that's higher than 95.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYFW, PROV, FSBW, PFS, and FNWB.
- CFB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crossfirst Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.crossfirstbank.com.
CFB Valuation Summary
- CFB's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 40.62% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 25 months, CFB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 22.7.
- CFB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 22.7 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFB.
CFB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.75% of graded US stocks.
- CFB's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 373rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CFB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.78||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$12.61||52-week low||$11.81|
|Day high||$12.84||Avg. volume||108,247|
|50-day MA||$14.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.47||Market Cap||634.48M|
CrossFirst Bankshares Inc. (CFB) Company Bio
CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. operates as a bank holding company. The firm through its subsidiaries provides financial services to businesses, business owners, professionals and personal networks throughout the five primary markets located in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas. It offers mobile & online banking services, savings accounts and financial tools. The company was founded by Ronald Baldwin on September 1, 2008 and is headquartered in Leawood, KS.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFB Latest Social Stream
View Full CFB Social Stream
Latest CFB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crossfirst Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFB as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
If you want to know who really controls CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFB ), then you'll have to look at the...
CrossFirst Bankshares press release (CFB): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.07.Revenue of $48.2M (+8.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.61M.
CrossFirst (CFB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.21% and 4.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Fourth Quarter 2021 Key Financial Performance Metrics Net Income ROAA Net Interest Margin (FTE) Diluted EPS ROE$20.8 million 1.50% 3.28% $0.40 12.57% LEAWOOD, Kan., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: CFB), the bank holding company for CrossFirst Bank, today reported operating results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021, with fourth quarter net income of $20.8 million, or $0.40 per diluted share, and full year net income of $69.4 million, or $1.33 per dil
CFB Price Returns