Central Federal Corporation (CFBK): Price and Financial Metrics
CFBK Stock Summary
- CFBK's current price/earnings ratio is 4.75, which is higher than merely 3.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 396.3%, Cf Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.34% of about US stocks.
- Cf Bankshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -147.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cf Bankshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TCBI, BCBP, FRBK, CZWI, and MSBI.
- CFBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cf Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.CFBankonline.com.
CFBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.75||52-week high||$23.68|
|Prev. close||$19.55||52-week low||$8.54|
|Day high||$19.75||Avg. volume||8,780|
|50-day MA||$19.55||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$15.06||Market Cap||104.77M|
Central Federal Corporation (CFBK) Company Bio
CF Bankshares Inc. operates as the bank holding company for CFBank, National Association that provides various banking products and services in the United States. The company accepts savings, retail and business checking accounts, and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. It also offers single-family mortgage loans; commercial real estate and multi-family residential mortgage loans; commercial loans; construction and land loans; and consumer loans, such as home equity lines of credit, automobile loans, home improvement loans, and loans secured by deposits, as well as other loans. In addition, the company provides Internet and mobile banking, remote deposit, and corporate treasury management services. As of December 31, 2019, it operated six branch offices located in Franklin, Hamilton, Summit, Columbiana, and Blue Ash Counties; and a loan production office located in Franklin County; and an agency office located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. The company was formerly known as Central Federal Corporation and changed its name to CF Bankshares Inc. in July 2020. CF Bankshares Inc. was founded in 1892 and is based in Worthington, Ohio.
CFBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFBK Latest Social Stream
View Full CFBK Social Stream
Latest CFBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cf Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFBK as an investment opportunity.
CF Bankshares (CFBK) declares $0.03/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.6%Payable May 3; for shareholders of record April 22; ex-div April 21.See CFBK Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly...
Waterstone Financial saw an improvement in its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating Wednesday, from 94 to 96.
Central Federal Corporation (CFBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.00% and -8.95%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CF Bankshares Inc. Announces Record Annual Earnings For 2020. Net Income For The Full Year More Than Tripled Compared To Prior Year.
CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) (the "Company"), the parent of CFBank, today announced financial results for the quarter ended and year ended December 31, 2020.
CFBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|