Central Federal Corporation (CFBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFBK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CFBK is currently 1.71, higher than only 6.58% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.32 for CF BANKSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 94.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CFBK is more volatile than just 1.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CF BANKSHARES INC are BFST, MOFG, EQBK, FSBC, and MYFW.
- Visit CFBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.CFBankonline.com.
CFBK Valuation Summary
- CFBK's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 3.45% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CFBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFBK.
CFBK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -3460.66%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -40.29%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.17%.
The table below shows CFBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.65||52-week high||$23.95|
|Prev. close||$23.20||52-week low||$19.52|
|Day high||$23.95||Avg. volume||3,904|
|50-day MA||$22.13||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$21.30||Market Cap||123.57M|
Central Federal Corporation (CFBK) Company Bio
CF Bankshares Inc. operates as the bank holding company for CFBank, National Association that provides various banking products and services in the United States. The company accepts savings, retail and business checking accounts, and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. It also offers single-family mortgage loans; commercial real estate and multi-family residential mortgage loans; commercial loans; construction and land loans; and consumer loans, such as home equity lines of credit, automobile loans, home improvement loans, and loans secured by deposits, as well as other loans. In addition, the company provides Internet and mobile banking, remote deposit, and corporate treasury management services. As of December 31, 2019, it operated six branch offices located in Franklin, Hamilton, Summit, Columbiana, and Blue Ash Counties; and a loan production office located in Franklin County; and an agency office located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. The company was formerly known as Central Federal Corporation and changed its name to CF Bankshares Inc. in July 2020. CF Bankshares Inc. was founded in 1892 and is based in Worthington, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFBK Latest Social Stream
View Full CFBK Social Stream
Latest CFBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CF BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFBK as an investment opportunity.
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) (the "Company"), the parent of CFBank, National Association ("CFBank"), today announced financial results for the third quarter and year to date (YTD) ended September 30, 2022.
CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) (the "Company"), the parent of CFBank, NA, today announced that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.05 per share. The dividend is payable on October 25, 2022 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 14, 2022.
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you choose individual stocks with...
CF BANKSHARES INC., PARENT OF CFBANK NA, REPORTS NET EARNINGS OF $4.7 MILLION OR $0.72 PER SHARE FOR THE 2nd QUARTER OF 2022.
CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) (the "Company"), the parent of CFBank, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
CFBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|