Central Federal Corporation (CFBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFBK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cf Bankshares Inc is higher than only 2.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -75.4%, Cf Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.46% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CFBK comes in at 90.3% -- higher than that of 97.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cf Bankshares Inc are WABC, GFED, CFFI, OSBC, and FMNB.
- Visit CFBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.CFBankonline.com.
CFBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFBK's price/earnings ratio is 59.09% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- CFBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 57.6 over the prior 243 months.
- CFBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFBK.
CFBK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 287.8%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 66.88%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.03%.
The table below shows CFBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.67||52-week high||$23.99|
|Prev. close||$20.45||52-week low||$14.36|
|Day high||$20.68||Avg. volume||7,879|
|50-day MA||$20.62||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$19.64||Market Cap||109.90M|
Central Federal Corporation (CFBK) Company Bio
CF Bankshares Inc. operates as the bank holding company for CFBank, National Association that provides various banking products and services in the United States. The company accepts savings, retail and business checking accounts, and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. It also offers single-family mortgage loans; commercial real estate and multi-family residential mortgage loans; commercial loans; construction and land loans; and consumer loans, such as home equity lines of credit, automobile loans, home improvement loans, and loans secured by deposits, as well as other loans. In addition, the company provides Internet and mobile banking, remote deposit, and corporate treasury management services. As of December 31, 2019, it operated six branch offices located in Franklin, Hamilton, Summit, Columbiana, and Blue Ash Counties; and a loan production office located in Franklin County; and an agency office located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. The company was formerly known as Central Federal Corporation and changed its name to CF Bankshares Inc. in July 2020. CF Bankshares Inc. was founded in 1892 and is based in Worthington, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFBK Latest Social Stream
View Full CFBK Social Stream
Latest CFBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cf Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFBK as an investment opportunity.
CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) (the "Company"), the parent of CFBank, today announced financial results for the third quarter and year to date (YTD) ended September 30, 2021.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) ("CF Bankshares" or the "Company"), the parent of CFBank, NA, is proud to announce that it was selected by Piper Sandler for inclusion among its Sm-All Stars Class of 2021, which marks the third consecutive year the Company has been named. CF Bankshares was the only Ohio-based financial institution to be recognized.
CF Bankshares Inc., Parent Of CFBank, NA, Announces 33% Increase In Quarterly Cash Dividend And Expansion Of Stock Repurchase Plan
CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) (the "Company"), the parent of CFBank, NA, today announced that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.04 per share, which represents a 33% increase over its previous quarterly dividend. The dividend is payable on November 2, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 22, 2021.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, you...
CFBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|