Central Federal Corporation (CFBK): Price and Financial Metrics
CFBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.00||52-week high||$23.95|
|Prev. close||$16.07||52-week low||$14.69|
|Day high||$16.05||Avg. volume||4,104|
|50-day MA||$16.02||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$17.89||Market Cap||84.70M|
CFBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFBK Stock Summary
- CFBK's current price/earnings ratio is 6.01, which is higher than merely 9.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- CFBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.87% of US stocks.
- CF BANKSHARES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -29.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 14.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CF BANKSHARES INC are VBTX, BWFG, IBCP, NWFL, and CLH.
- CFBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CF BANKSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.CFBankonline.com.
CFBK Valuation Summary
- CFBK's price/earnings ratio is 6; this is 36.84% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CFBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFBK.
CFBK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1009.91%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -15.11%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 209.14%.
The table below shows CFBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Central Federal Corporation (CFBK) Company Bio
CF Bankshares Inc. operates as the bank holding company for CFBank, National Association that provides various banking products and services in the United States. The company accepts savings, retail and business checking accounts, and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. It also offers single-family mortgage loans; commercial real estate and multi-family residential mortgage loans; commercial loans; construction and land loans; and consumer loans, such as home equity lines of credit, automobile loans, home improvement loans, and loans secured by deposits, as well as other loans. In addition, the company provides Internet and mobile banking, remote deposit, and corporate treasury management services. As of December 31, 2019, it operated six branch offices located in Franklin, Hamilton, Summit, Columbiana, and Blue Ash Counties; and a loan production office located in Franklin County; and an agency office located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. The company was formerly known as Central Federal Corporation and changed its name to CF Bankshares Inc. in July 2020. CF Bankshares Inc. was founded in 1892 and is based in Worthington, Ohio.
CFBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFBK Latest Social Stream
View Full CFBK Social Stream
Latest CFBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CF BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFBK as an investment opportunity.
While private equity firms own 26% of CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ:CFBK), individual investors are its largest shareholders with 35% ownership
Key Insights CF Bankshares' significant individual investors ownership suggests that the key decisions are influenced...
CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) (the "Company"), the parent of CFBank, National Association ("CFBank"), today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
CF Bankshares Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFBK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.06 per share on the 27th of October...
CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) (the "Company"), the parent of CFBank, NA, today announced that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.06 per share. The dividend is payable on October 27, 2023 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 16, 2023.
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you choose individual stocks with...
CFBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|