Central Federal Corporation (CFBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFBK Stock Summary
- CFBK's current price/earnings ratio is 3.79, which is higher than only 3.29% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.17 for Cf Bankshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.38% of US stocks.
- Cf Bankshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -60.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUNC, MGYR, MRBK, HWBK, and MYFW.
- Visit CFBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.CFBankonline.com.
CFBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFBK's price/sales ratio is 54.55% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CFBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
- CFBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFBK.
CFBK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 658.2%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 132.36%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 224.95%.
The table below shows CFBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.73||52-week high||$23.68|
|Prev. close||$18.75||52-week low||$10.50|
|Day high||$18.75||Avg. volume||7,425|
|50-day MA||$19.21||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$17.74||Market Cap||100.86M|
Central Federal Corporation (CFBK) Company Bio
CF Bankshares Inc. operates as the bank holding company for CFBank, National Association that provides various banking products and services in the United States. The company accepts savings, retail and business checking accounts, and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposit. It also offers single-family mortgage loans; commercial real estate and multi-family residential mortgage loans; commercial loans; construction and land loans; and consumer loans, such as home equity lines of credit, automobile loans, home improvement loans, and loans secured by deposits, as well as other loans. In addition, the company provides Internet and mobile banking, remote deposit, and corporate treasury management services. As of December 31, 2019, it operated six branch offices located in Franklin, Hamilton, Summit, Columbiana, and Blue Ash Counties; and a loan production office located in Franklin County; and an agency office located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. The company was formerly known as Central Federal Corporation and changed its name to CF Bankshares Inc. in July 2020. CF Bankshares Inc. was founded in 1892 and is based in Worthington, Ohio.
CFBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFBK Latest Social Stream
View Full CFBK Social Stream
Latest CFBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cf Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFBK as an investment opportunity.
CFBank, the wholly-owned banking subsidiary of CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) today announced that it has completed the sale of its two Columbiana County, Ohio Branches to Consumers National Bank realizing a deposit premium of approximately $1.9 million. The sale involved the transfer of deposits totaling approximately $104 million and earning assets of approximately $28 million. The sale of the branches will allow CFBank to invest in the growth and expansion in its Metro markets, better fitt
CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) (the "Company"), the parent of CFBank, NA, today announced that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.03 per share payable on August 2, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 22, 2021.
CFBank, the wholly-owned banking subsidiary of CF Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ: CFBK) (the "Company"), today announced its decision to transition its Mortgage Lending Business by winding down its direct-to-consumer (DTC) mortgage lending and increasing focus on its more traditional, retail loan origination portion of the business. CFBank has suspended origination of new rate-lock commitments through its DTC mortgage lending business effective as of June 30, 2021 and will work toward closing out its e
The big shareholder groups in CF Bankshares Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFBK ) have power over the company. Generally speaking, as a...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
CFBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|