Confluent, Inc. (CFLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFLT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CFLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.03% of US stocks.
- CFLT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- CFLT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.71% of US stocks).
CFLT Stock Summary
- CFLT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than merely 5.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CFLT's went public 1.45 years ago, making it older than merely 4.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,468.55%, CONFLUENT INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.05% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONFLUENT INC are OKTA, VIEW, FIVN, MDB, and QLGN.
- To check out CONFLUENT INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001699838.
CFLT Valuation Summary
- CFLT's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.6; this is 177.87% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 18 months, CFLT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 32.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFLT.
CFLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.82||52-week high||$81.11|
|Prev. close||$20.93||52-week low||$16.48|
|Day high||$22.23||Avg. volume||2,948,677|
|50-day MA||$23.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.56||Market Cap||6.25B|
Confluent, Inc. (CFLT) Company Bio
Confluent, Inc. engages in developing cloud-native platform for data-in-motion that helps companies to connect their applications around real-time streams in the United States and internationally. The company offers Apache Kafka, a community distributed event streaming platform. Its products also include Confluent Cloud, a managed cloud-native service for Apache Kafka to connect and process data of user companies; Confluent platform, a self-managed platform to connect, process, and react to data in real-time for streaming data from across the organization for customer experiences and data-driven operations; ksqlDB that enables users to build real-time applications; and Confluent hub. The company's solutions also include insurance, automotive, technology, fraud detection, customer 360, messaging modernization, streaming ETL, event-driven microservices, mainframe offload, SIEM optimization, bridge to cloud, and internet of things. It also provides professional services and tools for Confluent customers to help in streaming platform adoption; and training and certification programs for Confluent education. The company serves financial services, gaming, government, manufacturing, media and entertainment, and retail and eCommerce industries. It has a strategic alliance with Microsoft. The company was formerly known as Infinitem, Inc. and changed its name to Confluent, Inc. in September 2014. Confluent, Inc. was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CFLT Social Stream
Latest CFLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONFLUENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFLT as an investment opportunity.
Confluent has upgraded its forecasts for this year three times, which could be a sign of things to come in 2023.
In Monday’s session, Confluent Inc. (NASDAQ:CFLT) marked $20.52 per share, down from $20.88 in the previous session. While Confluent Inc. has underperformed by -1.72%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, CFLT fell by -74.27%, with highs and lows ranging from $85.50 to $16.48, whereas […]
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., November 21, 2022--Confluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: CFLT), the data streaming pioneer, today announced that its management will present at the following upcoming investor conferences:
The trading price of Confluent Inc. (NASDAQ:CFLT) closed lower on Monday, November 14, closing at $23.00, -5.66% lower than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $22.9001 and $24.46. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high … Confluent Inc. (NASDAQ: CFLT)’s Stock Reduces -5.66%, Making It A Good Investment Read More »
Confluent Inc. (NASDAQ:CFLT) price on Thursday, November 10, rose 11.33% above its previous day’s close as an upside momentum from buyers pushed the stock’s value to $21.22. A look at the stock’s price movement, the close in the last trading session was $19.06, moving within a range at $20.55 and $22.01. Turning to its 52-week … Confluent Inc. (CFLT) Has Recovered 22.34% From Its Low: Is This The Beginning Of A Trend? Read More »
CFLT Price Returns