Conformis, Inc. (CFMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.09||52-week high||$11.25|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||63,621|
|50-day MA||$1.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.11||Market Cap||8.17M|
CFMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFMS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CFMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.87% of US stocks.
- CFMS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 98 days.
- CFMS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.85% of US stocks).
CFMS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,620,354, CONFORMIS INC has a greater market value than only 3.64% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CFMS has reported earnings growth of 1,102.5%, putting it ahead of 98.55% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CFMS is more volatile than 96.27% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONFORMIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IRIX, CMCM, APDN, FLUX, and SRTS.
- CFMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CONFORMIS INC's official web site, go to www.conformis.com.
CFMS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CFMS's EV/EBIT ratio is 99.17% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- CFMS's price/sales ratio has moved down 14.3 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFMS.
CFMS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -80.36%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.9%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 82.19%.
The table below shows CFMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.62% of graded US stocks.
- CFMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 27th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CLPT, ANGO, and IVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFMS.
The table below shows CFMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFMS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CFMS, see our CFMS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$2.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Conformis, Inc. (CFMS) Company Bio
ConforMIS is a medical technology company that uses its proprietary iFit Image-to-Implant technology platform to develop, manufacture and sell joint replacement implants that are individually sized and shaped, or customized, to fit each patient's unique anatomy. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFMS Latest Social Stream
View Full CFMS Social Stream
Latest CFMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONFORMIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFMS as an investment opportunity.
Conformis, Inc. (NASDAQ:CFMS) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Conformis, Inc. (NASDAQ:CFMS) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 8, 2023 Conformis, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-1.32, expectations were $-1.39. Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call for Conformis, Incorporated. My name is Tanya, and I will be your conference operator today. All lines have been […]
ConforMIS (CFMS) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
ConforMIS (CFMS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.38% and 2.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Conformis Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
BILLERICA, Mass., May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conformis, Inc. (NASDAQ:CFMS), an orthopedic medical device company that features personalized knee and hip replacement products, announced today financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. First Quarter 2023 Summary Total revenue of $12.8 million, a decrease of 17% year-over-year on a reported and constant currency basis.Product revenue of $12.7 million, a decrease of 15% year-over-year on a reported basis and 14% on a constan
Conformis, Inc. to Announce Financial Results for Its First Quarter on May 8, 2023
BILLERICA, Mass., April 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conformis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CFMS), a leading medical device company that features personalized knee and hip replacement products, announced today it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023, before the market opens on Monday, May 8, 2023. Mark Augusti, CEO, and Bob Howe, CFO, will host a webcast and conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results and provide a business update. Earnin
Neogen (NEOG) Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Rise Y/Y
Neogen (NEOG) delivers core growth in both the Food Safety and Animal Safety segments amid macroeconomic headwinds in the third quarter.
CFMS Price Returns
Continue Researching CFMSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Conformis Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Conformis Inc (CFMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Conformis Inc (CFMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Conformis Inc (CFMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...