Conformis, Inc. (CFMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFMS POWR Grades
- CFMS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFMS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CFMS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CFMS Stock Summary
- CFMS's went public 6.08 years ago, making it older than merely 20.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CFMS is more volatile than 77.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CFMS comes in at -40.35% -- higher than that of just 7.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Conformis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AUTO, GIGA, AVGR, ASUR, and PWFL.
- Visit CFMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conformis.com.
CFMS Valuation Summary
- CFMS's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 68.78% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 74 months, CFMS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.5.
- Over the past 74 months, CFMS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFMS.
CFMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.48||52-week high||$1.56|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||4,225,426|
|50-day MA||$1.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.94||Market Cap||270.06M|
Conformis, Inc. (CFMS) Company Bio
ConforMIS is a medical technology company that uses its proprietary iFit Image-to-Implant technology platform to develop, manufacture and sell joint replacement implants that are individually sized and shaped, or customized, to fit each patient's unique anatomy. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
CFMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFMS Latest Social Stream
View Full CFMS Social Stream
Latest CFMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Conformis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFMS as an investment opportunity.
ConforMIS (CFMS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If you want to know who really controls Conformis, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFMS ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
Thinking about buying stock in Cinedigm, Arlo Technologies, Velodyne Lidar, Jaguar Health, or ConforMIS?
NEW YORK , July 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for CIDM, ARLO, VLDR, JAGX, and CFMS.
BILLERICA, Mass., July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conformis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CFMS), an orthopedic medical device company that features personalized knee and hip replacement products, announced today that Mark Augusti, Chief Executive Officer, and Bob Howe, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Canaccord Genuity 40 th Annual Growth Conference.
Global $7.48 Bn Hip Replacement Market to 2027 Featuring Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, Johnson & Johnson, Conformis, Integra Life Sciences, MicroPort Scientific and B. Braun Melsungen
DUBLIN , July 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Hip Replacement Market, Global Forecast, Impact of Coronavirus, Industry Trends, Growth, Opportunity By Products, Regions, Company Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. Global Hip Replacement Market will increase with the advent of robot-assisted surgical procedures across the world to reach US$ 7.48 Billion by 2027, from US$ 4.73 Billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.77%. Hip replacement is a minimally invasive surgical procedure to replace a hip joint with a prosthetic implant. It is a general surgery that helps to minimize pain and rigidity in the hip joint. Each hip replacement system has different device design features such as material, shape, fixations materials. As per the World Health Organization (WH...
CFMS Price Returns