Conformis, Inc. (CFMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFMS POWR Grades
- CFMS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFMS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CFMS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CFMS Stock Summary
- CFMS has a higher market value than only 17.25% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $124,510,164.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CFMS is more volatile than 89.75% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CFMS comes in at -67.48% -- higher than that of only 6.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Conformis Inc are CTS, IRIX, KVHI, FOXF, and RWLK.
- Visit CFMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.conformis.com.
CFMS Valuation Summary
- CFMS's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 21.05% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 75 months, CFMS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 38.5.
- Over the past 75 months, CFMS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 30.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFMS.
CFMS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 90.83%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.49%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -42.97%.
The table below shows CFMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFMS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFMS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.62% of graded US stocks.
- CFMS's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 27th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- CLPT, ANGO, and IVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFMS.
The table below shows CFMS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.35||52-week high||$1.96|
|Prev. close||$0.35||52-week low||$0.27|
|Day high||$0.36||Avg. volume||672,153|
|50-day MA||$0.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.76||Market Cap||64.90M|
Conformis, Inc. (CFMS) Company Bio
ConforMIS is a medical technology company that uses its proprietary iFit Image-to-Implant technology platform to develop, manufacture and sell joint replacement implants that are individually sized and shaped, or customized, to fit each patient's unique anatomy. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFMS Latest Social Stream
View Full CFMS Social Stream
Latest CFMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Conformis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFMS as an investment opportunity.
Conformis iTotal® CR Knee Replacement System Awarded “7A” Performance Rating from the U.K.’s Orthopaedic Data Evaluation Panel
Independently verified assessment of the performance of the fully personalized iTotal CR system over a 7-year period confirms that it meets the panel’s demanding standardsBILLERICA, Mass., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conformis, Inc. (NASDAQ:CFMS), an orthopedic medical device company that features personalized knee and hip replacement products, today announced that the Orthopaedic Data Evaluation Panel in the United Kingdom (ODEP) awarded the Conformis iTotal® CR knee replacement system a
BILLERICA, Mass., Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conformis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CFMS), a leading medical device company that features personalized knee and hip replacement products, announced today that Mark Augusti, Chief Executive Officer, and Bob Howe, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in three upcoming investor conferences. March 8 – 42nd Annual Cowen Healthcare Conference The 42nd Annual Cowen Healthcare Conference will take place virtually March 7-9, 2022. Conformis management will pa
CFMS, JD, and PZG have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on February 14, 2022
Some stocks are best avoided. It hits us in the gut when we see fellow investors suffer a loss. Anyone who held...
Smith+Nephew's (SNN) acquisition of Engage Surgical reinforces its growth strategy while expanding its Orthopaedic Reconstruction product line.
CFMS Price Returns