Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFR POWR Grades
- CFR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 62.87% of US stocks.
- CFR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CFR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.02% of US stocks).
CFR Stock Summary
- Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.97% of US equities in our set.
- CFR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.52%, Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCNE, MSBI, ALTA, BCML, and FNB.
- CFR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's official web site, go to www.frostbank.com.
CFR Valuation Summary
- CFR's price/sales ratio is 5.3; this is 60.61% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CFR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CFR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFR.
CFR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.02%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.5%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 5.97%.
The table below shows CFR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.51||52-week high||$125.00|
|Prev. close||$110.21||52-week low||$61.50|
|Day high||$111.03||Avg. volume||385,567|
|50-day MA||$111.77||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$102.14||Market Cap||7.02B|
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Company Bio
Cullen Frost Bankers offers commercial and consumer banking services in Texas. The company operates through two segments, Banking and Frost Wealth Advisors. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
CFR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFR Latest Social Stream
View Full CFR Social Stream
Latest CFR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFR as an investment opportunity.
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021 14:00 ET Company Participants A. B. Mendez - Director, Investor Relations Phil Green - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jerry Salinas - Group Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jennifer Demba - Truist Securities...
Cullen/Frost's (CFR) Q2 earnings top estimates on higher revenues, solid credit quality and a robust capital position amid a low-rate economy.
CFR earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Cullen/Frost Bankers (NYSE:CFR): Q2 GAAP EPS of $1.80 beats by $0.24. Revenue of $348.4M (+0.3% Y/Y) misses by $2.82M. Press Release...
Cullen/Frost (CFR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.50% and 3.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CFR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFRWant to do more research on Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch