Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR): Price and Financial Metrics
CFR Stock Summary
- CFR's went public 29.95 years ago, making it older than 83.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CFR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.01% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 11.93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCNCA, PB, CASY, HWC, and CBSH.
- CFR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's official web site, go to www.frostbank.com.
CFR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CFR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.70||52-week high||$105.56|
|Prev. close||$87.30||52-week low||$79.86|
|Day high||$86.44||Avg. volume||342,621|
|50-day MA||$94.33||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$91.83||Market Cap||5.18B|
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Company Bio
Cullen Frost Bankers offers commercial and consumer banking services in Texas. The company operates through two segments, Banking and Frost Wealth Advisors. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.