Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CFR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.61% of US stocks.
- CFR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CFR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.57% of US stocks).
CFR Stock Summary
- CULLEN/FROST BANKERS INC's market capitalization of $8,497,718,835 is ahead of 82% of US-listed equities.
- CULLEN/FROST BANKERS INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.87% of US equities in our set.
- CFR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBSH, ZION, UMPQ, FBP, and CPF.
- Visit CFR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.frostbank.com.
CFR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFR's EV/EBIT ratio is 140.54% lower, now standing at -4.5.
- CFR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFR.
CFR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.32%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 68.47%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.61%.
The table below shows CFR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.21% of graded US stocks.
- CFR's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 377th of 430 Banking stocks.
- GCBC, BAC, and UBFO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFR.
The table below shows CFR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.55||52-week high||$160.60|
|Prev. close||$127.45||52-week low||$112.67|
|Day high||$128.58||Avg. volume||374,489|
|50-day MA||$135.69||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$133.42||Market Cap||8.14B|
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Company Bio
Cullen Frost Bankers offers commercial and consumer banking services in Texas. The company operates through two segments, Banking and Frost Wealth Advisors. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFR Latest Social Stream
View Full CFR Social Stream
Latest CFR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CULLEN/FROST BANKERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFR as an investment opportunity.
The board of directors of Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (NYSE: CFR) announced that Jack Willome has been elected to the board. He has joined three board committees: Corporate Governance and Nominating; Compensation and Benefits; and Risk.
Cullen/Frost (CFR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (NYSE: CFR) will host a conference call on Thursday, January 26, 2023 to discuss fourth quarter 2022 earnings.
Cullen/Frost Bankers found using ticker (CFR) now have 14 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 180 and 147 and has a mean target at 160.29. Given that the stocks previous close was at 133.97 this indicates there is a potential upside of 19.6%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 142.33 and the 200 day moving average is 134.16. The company has a market capitalisation of $8,597m. Company Website: https://www.frostbank.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="CFR" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $10,286m based on the market concensus. Cullen/Frost Bankers operates as the bank holding company for Frost Bank that offers commer...
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 25 regional bank stocks in the U.S. For more regional bank stocks, head on over to Top 5 Regional Bank Stocks in the U.S. Due to the importance of money, the financial services sector is one of the most diversified and developed industries that […]
CFR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFRWant to do more research on Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch