Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CFR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.33% of US stocks.
- CFR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- CFR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CFR Stock Summary
- Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.79% of US equities in our set.
- CFR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.52%, Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.49% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc are FVCB, CCNE, MFNC, HWC, and MSBI.
- CFR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's official web site, go to www.frostbank.com.
CFR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.41||52-week high||$124.81|
|Prev. close||$123.14||52-week low||$61.50|
|Day high||$124.74||Avg. volume||438,343|
|50-day MA||$114.88||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$89.97||Market Cap||7.91B|
Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Company Bio
Cullen Frost Bankers offers commercial and consumer banking services in Texas. The company operates through two segments, Banking and Frost Wealth Advisors. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
CFR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFR Latest Social Stream
View Full CFR Social Stream
Latest CFR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFR as an investment opportunity.
Cullen/Frost's (CFR) solid balance sheet, rising loans and deposits balance bode well for the company's financials.
Cullen/Frost (CFR) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Third Avenue Management, an investment management firm, published its “Small-Cap Value Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 18.51% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, below the Fund’s most relevant benchmark, Russell 2000 Value Index, that rose to 21.17% for […]
Fidelity National's (FIS) Q1 earnings reflect revenue growth across all segments as well as elevated costs.
Cullen/Frost's (CFR) Q1 earnings topped the consensus estimates on higher loan and deposit balances, honed credit quality and robust capital position, amid a low-rate economy.
CFR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFRWant to do more research on Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch