Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CFR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 434,259,000; for context, that's better than 95.44% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CFR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HTLD, EBF, AVA, CBOE and SPOK.
CFR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 39.74%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -39.74%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 28.02% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 73.74% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 28.02% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc, its beta is lower than merely 23.71% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CFR Dividend Chart
CFR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CFR Dividends vs. Peers
CFR's dividend yield currently ranks #2 of 35 vs. its peers in the Southwest Regional Banks category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CFR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc and its dividends:
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc Common Stock (CFR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) - Dividend Investor
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha