Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CFR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 452,267,000, ranking above 95.57% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CFR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AP, TR, ESCA, TSM and TMO.
CFR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CFR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 13.45% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CFR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 4 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 4.37 is greater than 72.57% of its fellow stocks in the mid market cap class.
- Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than only 24.18% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CFR, approximately only 22.64% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CFR Dividend Chart
CFR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CFR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CFR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc and its dividends:
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc Common Stock (CFR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) - Dividend Investor
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha