Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CFR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 434,259,000; for context, that's better than 95.44% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CFR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HTLD, EBF, AVA, CBOE and SPOK.
CFR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CFR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 4.05%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CFR, investors may wish to consider are:
- CFR's annual revenue of 1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 24.92% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, CFR is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 31.92% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, CFR has a beta lower than 67.88% of them.
CFR Dividend Chart
CFR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CFR Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CFR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc and its dividends:
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc Common Stock (CFR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) - Dividend Investor
Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc (CFR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha