Colfax Corporation (CFX): Price and Financial Metrics
CFX Stock Summary
- CFX's current price/earnings ratio is 122.54, which is higher than 91.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Colfax CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Colfax CORP is reporting a growth rate of -137.41%; that's higher than merely 14.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VMI, CTB, MWA, SXT, and AMWD.
- CFX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Colfax CORP's official web site, go to www.colfaxcorp.com.
CFX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.08||52-week high||$50.26|
|Prev. close||$44.06||52-week low||$20.03|
|Day high||$44.48||Avg. volume||1,439,740|
|50-day MA||$44.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.40||Market Cap||5.96B|
Colfax Corporation (CFX) Company Bio
Colfax Corporation is a manufacturing and engineering company that provides gas- and fluid-handling and fabrication technology products and services to commercial and governmental customers around the world under the Howden, Colfax Fluid Handling and ESAB brands. The company was founded in 1860 and is based in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
CFX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Colfax CORP. To summarize, we found that Colfax CORP ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Colfax CORP, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.58 years comes in at -0.1%; that's greater than merely 13.97% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Colfax CORP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Colfax CORP has a reliance on debt greater than 71.14% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CFX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFX Latest Social Stream
View Full CFX Social Stream
Latest CFX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Colfax CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFX as an investment opportunity.
Annapolis Junction, MD, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Colfax Corporation (NYSE: CFX), a leading diversified technology company, today announced that it will issue a press release providing financial results for the first quarter of 2021 on the morning of Thursday, April 29, 2021. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss these results beginning at 8:00 a.m. Eastern on that day, which will be open to the public by calling +1-877-303-7908 (U.S. callers) and +1-678-373-0875 (International callers) and referencing the conference ID number 1986324 and through webcast via Colfax’s website www.colfaxcorp.com under the “Investors” section. Colfax’s financial results press release and supplemental information referenced on the call, if any, for the first quarter of 2021 will be ava...
With its stock down 11% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Colfax (NYSE:CFX). It seems that the market might...
DJO today announced a strategic investment in Insight Medical Systems, a technology company dedicated to wearable surgical navigation in orthopaedics.
Colfax (CFX) to redeem $700 million worth of senior notes that are due to expire in 2024 and 2026. The move will help the company to lower its debt balance.
Colfax Corporation ([[CFX]] -2.3%) has notified the holders its intention to redeem on April 24, 2021, $600M of its outstanding 6.000% senior notes due 2024 at 103% of the principal amount and $100M of the $400M outstanding of its 6.375% senior notes due 2026 at 106.375% of the principal amount....
CFX Price Returns
Continue Researching CFXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Colfax CORP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!