Colfax Corporation (CFX): Price and Financial Metrics
CFX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 263.86%, Colfax CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.53% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CFX has reported earnings growth of -333.68%, putting it ahead of only 4.22% of US stocks in our set.
- Colfax CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -67.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRCL, LGF.B, BBBY, MAT, and WSC.
- Visit CFX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.colfaxcorp.com.
CFX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CFX Price/Volume Stats
Colfax Corporation (CFX) Company Bio
Colfax Corporation is a manufacturing and engineering company that provides gas- and fluid-handling and fabrication technology products and services to commercial and governmental customers around the world under the Howden, Colfax Fluid Handling and ESAB brands. The company was founded in 1860 and is based in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.