The Carlyle Group L.P. - Common Units (CG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CG POWR Grades
- CG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 74.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.22% of US stocks).
CG Stock Summary
- For CG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.18% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, CG has reported earnings growth of -7,545.42%, putting it ahead of just 0.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Carlyle Group Inc comes in at 341.32%, a number that bests 97.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGA, INDO, CNQ, VSTO, and ENSV.
- CG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carlyle Group Inc's official web site, go to www.carlyle.com.
CG Valuation Summary
- CG's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.6; this is 23.26% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 113 months, CG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.9.
- Over the past 113 months, CG's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CG.
CG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -655.56%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.79%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -34.35%.
The table below shows CG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.55% of graded US stocks.
- CG's asset turnover comes in at 0.454 -- ranking 51st of 444 Trading stocks.
- CIM, NAVI, and PW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CG.
The table below shows CG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.75||52-week high||$60.62|
|Prev. close||$57.20||52-week low||$28.12|
|Day high||$55.50||Avg. volume||1,779,136|
|50-day MA||$53.43||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$45.68||Market Cap||19.52B|
The Carlyle Group L.P. - Common Units (CG) Company Bio
The Carlyle Group specializes in management-led/ Leveraged buyouts, privatizations, divestitures, strategic minority equity investments, structured credit, global distressed and corporate opportunities, small and middle market, equity private placements, consolidations and buildups, senior debt, mezzanine and leveraged finance, and venture and growth capital financings, seed/startup, early venture, emerging growth, turnaround, mid venture, late venture, PIPES. The firm invests across four segments which include Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Market Strategies, and Solutions. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CG Latest Social Stream
View Full CG Social Stream
Latest CG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carlyle Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CG as an investment opportunity.
Sales growth is a key indicator of a company's ability to sustain its business. Let's pick Celanese (CE), Teradyne (TER), Diamondback Energy (FANG), Carlyle Group (CG), and Expeditors International (EXPD) as these are likely to witness top-line growth.
(Bloomberg) -- Most Read from BloombergStartup Fever Is Gripping the World’s Last Big Untapped NationHong Kong's New Museum Tries to Please Art World — and BeijingElizabeth Holmes Faces Last-Ditch Chance to Testify at TrialA Denser City, But at What Cost?An Oil Company Went Up in Flames, Burning Lenders and the PlanetCarlyle Group Inc. has ended talks to take over Metro Bank Plc, underscoring the challenges facing dealmakers in the U.K. banking sector.Shares in the lender fell 20% as of 8:07 a.m
(Bloomberg) -- Auto repair company Service King has warned its lenders that dwindling cash is casting doubt on its ability to pay debt and continue as a going concern, according to people familiar with the closely held company’s most recent results.Most Read from BloombergStartup Fever Is Gripping the World’s Last Big Untapped NationElizabeth Holmes Faces Last-Ditch Chance to Testify at TrialChronically Underfunded HBCUs Eye Scholarships in Biden BillHong Kong's New Museum Tries to Please Art Wo
Private equity firm Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG) is said to close to a deal buy Swiss industrial software provider AutoForm Engineering GmbH for about $2B. Carlyle (CG) is buying the company from European PE firm Astorg and a transaction is expected to be announced this week, according to a WSJ report....
NMRK, SHBI, CG, and BLDR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on November 16, 2021.
CG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|