The Carlyle Group L.P. - Common Units (CG): Price and Financial Metrics
CG Stock Summary
- CG's current price/earnings ratio is 9.9, which is higher than merely 13.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Carlyle Group Inc is higher than it is for about 92.52% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.55 for Carlyle Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVR, VCTR, AJRD, HCKT, and ARCH.
- CG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carlyle Group Inc's official web site, go to www.carlyle.com.
CG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.13||52-week high||$34.98|
|Prev. close||$32.94||52-week low||$17.33|
|Day high||$32.77||Avg. volume||2,659,719|
|50-day MA||$31.83||Dividend yield||3.86%|
|200-day MA||$26.09||Market Cap||3.77B|
The Carlyle Group L.P. - Common Units (CG) Company Bio
The Carlyle Group specializes in management-led/ Leveraged buyouts, privatizations, divestitures, strategic minority equity investments, structured credit, global distressed and corporate opportunities, small and middle market, equity private placements, consolidations and buildups, senior debt, mezzanine and leveraged finance, and venture and growth capital financings, seed/startup, early venture, emerging growth, turnaround, mid venture, late venture, PIPES. The firm invests across four segments which include Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Market Strategies, and Solutions. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
CG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Carlyle Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Carlyle Group Inc ranked in the 18st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Carlyle Group Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.3% -- higher than only 5.71% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Carlyle Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 6%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Carlyle Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 4% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than only 24.87% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|