The Carlyle Group L.P. - Common Units (CG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.11% of US stocks.
- CG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
CG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.45, Carlyle Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 3.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Carlyle Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 2,026.57%; that's higher than 98.96% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CG's revenue has grown 296.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.49% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carlyle Group Inc are DBX, PLUG, PCH, LOB, and STKL.
- CG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carlyle Group Inc's official web site, go to www.carlyle.com.
CG Valuation Summary
- CG's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 18.18% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 112 months, CG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.2.
- Over the past 112 months, CG's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CG.
CG Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 80.78%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.51%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 543.84%.
The table below shows CG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.50||52-week high||$51.55|
|Prev. close||$48.37||52-week low||$23.48|
|Day high||$48.90||Avg. volume||1,618,185|
|50-day MA||$45.85||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$37.27||Market Cap||17.20B|
The Carlyle Group L.P. - Common Units (CG) Company Bio
The Carlyle Group specializes in management-led/ Leveraged buyouts, privatizations, divestitures, strategic minority equity investments, structured credit, global distressed and corporate opportunities, small and middle market, equity private placements, consolidations and buildups, senior debt, mezzanine and leveraged finance, and venture and growth capital financings, seed/startup, early venture, emerging growth, turnaround, mid venture, late venture, PIPES. The firm invests across four segments which include Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Market Strategies, and Solutions. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
CG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Carlyle Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Carlyle Group Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Carlyle Group Inc, consider:
- As a business, CG is generating more cash flow than only 23.86% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- Carlyle Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CG Latest Social Stream
View Full CG Social Stream
Latest CG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carlyle Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CG as an investment opportunity.
Global investment firm Carlyle (NASDAQ: CG) and Fly Leasing Limited (NYSE: FLY) ("FLY") announced today that an affiliate of Carlyle Aviation Partners ("Carlyle Aviation") completed its previously announced acquisition of FLY. Carlyle Aviation is the commercial aviation investment and servicing arm within Carlyle's $61 billion Global Credit platform. The closing of the transaction follows the receipt of regulatory approval from all government authorities required by the merger agreement and appr
(Bloomberg) -- Carlyle Group Inc. is awarding a total of about $2 million to more than 50 executives and other employees globally who are excelling at goals tied to diversity, equity and inclusion.The purpose is to “reward a group of employees who have gone above and beyond,” Sandra Horbach, a Carlyle managing director and co-head of U.S. buyout and growth, said in an interview. “It’s not about the dollars here, it’s about the recognition, and celebrating contributions while inspiring others to
A Japanese fund backed by veteran activist investor Yoshiaki Murakami will gain a majority in Japan Asia Group (JAG) as a result of a tender offer that closed on Friday, according to a filing by the energy and environmental services firm. Murakami's fund City Index Eleventh will increase its stake in JAG to 58.96% from 15.35%, the filing said on Saturday, bringing the total holdings to about 75% when combined with shares held by parties related to the fund. City Index Eleventh began building a stake in JAG while Carlyle Group teamed up with JAG chairman and CEO Tetsuo Yamashita in a proposed management buyout in November.
While better-than-expected Q2 results, in terms of earnings and revenues, drive Carlyle's (CG) stock, a rise in employee compensation and benefits expenses has been a deterrent.
The Carlyle Group Inc. (CG) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call July 29, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Daniel Harris - IR Kewsong Lee - CEO Curt Buser - CFO Conference Call Participants Ken Worthington - JP Morgan Alex Blostein - Goldman Sachs Glenn Schorr - Evercore ISI Adam Beatty...
CG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|