Carlyle Group Inc. (CG): Price and Financial Metrics
CG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.44||52-week high||$40.73|
|Prev. close||$28.79||52-week low||$24.59|
|Day high||$28.86||Avg. volume||3,338,547|
|50-day MA||$28.85||Dividend yield||4.98%|
|200-day MA||$30.46||Market Cap||10.30B|
CG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CG POWR Grades
- CG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- CG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CG Stock Summary
- CG has a higher market value than 84.32% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,990,750,560.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CARLYLE GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 91.51% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CARLYLE GROUP INC comes in at -53.12%, a number that bests only 4.55% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALIT, APPH, DAVE, STKL, and SSSS.
- CG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CARLYLE GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.carlyle.com.
CG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CG's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 2.7.
- CG's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 134 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CG.
CG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -46.95%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 64.16%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 54.96%.
The table below shows CG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.55% of graded US stocks.
- CG's asset turnover comes in at 0.454 -- ranking 51st of 444 Trading stocks.
- CIM, NAVI, and PW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CG.
The table below shows CG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CG, see our CG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$58.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.45 (Moderate Buy)|
Carlyle Group Inc. (CG) Company Bio
The Carlyle Group is a multinational private equity, alternative asset management and financial services corporation based in the United States with $376 billion of assets under management. It specializes in private equity, real assets, and private credit. It is one of the largest mega-funds in the world. In 2015, Carlyle was the world's largest private equity firm by capital raised over the previous five years, according to the PEI 300 index, though by 2020, it had slipped into second place. (Source:Wikipedia)
CG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CG Latest Social Stream
View Full CG Social Stream
Latest CG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARLYLE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CG as an investment opportunity.
Carlyle Aviation Partners’ Fly Leasing to Announce First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Host Investor Call
MIAMI and DUBLIN, Ireland and SINGAPORE, May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fly Leasing Limited (“Fly Leasing”), a subsidiary of SASOF V which is managed by an affiliate of Carlyle Aviation Partners Ltd., today announced that it will release financial results for the first quarter of 2023 on May 30, 2023, and host a conference call on June 12, at 9:00 a.m EDT. The conference call will be posted on the reporting site hosted by iDeals and a replay will be available on the platform for two weeks foll
Kim Kardashian's $1 Billion Buyout Pitch Leans On Her Social Media Reach
(Bloomberg) -- Kim Kardashian’s debut private equity fund aims to raise at least $1 billion as buyout firms grapple with one of the toughest fundraising environments in years.Most Read from BloombergHere’s How Much Wealth You Need to Join the Richest 1% GloballyA 32-Year-Old Nears Billionaire Status by Using AI to Broker Japan MergersDebt-Limit Talks to Intensify as Biden Set to Depart for JapanGoldman Banker Wins Promotion, Then Leaves for Rival Two Weeks LaterThe firm, SKKY Partners, has a uni
Carlyle, Prabhu In Talks to Buy $640 Million Stake in Quest Global, Sources Say
(Bloomberg) -- Quest Global Services Pte’s co-founder and Carlyle Group Inc. are in talks to buy separate minority stakes in the engineering services firm worth a combined $640 million, according to people familiar with the matter.Most Read from BloombergA 32-Year-Old Nears Billionaire Status by Using AI to Broker Japan MergersDow Average Sinks 1% With Washington in Focus: Markets WrapGoogle Billionaire Sergey Brin Gifts $600 Million in Surging SharesChicago’s Empty Office Towers Threaten Its Fu
MP Materials, Pitney Bowes See Activist Investor Action
QVT Financial disclosed a large stake in rare-earths miner MP Materials. Hestia Capital won four seats on the board of shipping-services firm Pitney Bowes.
Carlyle Is Weighing Entry Into Private Credit Market in India
(Bloomberg) -- Carlyle Group Inc. is in the early stages of exploring an entry into India’s private credit market, joining global firms drawn to the area.Most Read from BloombergTwitter Taps NBC Ad Chief to Take Over as CEO From MuskFlorida’s Money Man Threatens to Cut Ties With Bank of America, Wells FargoJamie Dimon Says US Needs to 'Finish' the Bank CrisisFake Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Ran Ponzi Scam, US SaysAirlines’ First Class Makeovers Give the Rich Hotel Rooms in the SkyExecutives f
CG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CGWant to do more research on Carlyle Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Carlyle Group Inc (CG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Carlyle Group Inc (CG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Carlyle Group Inc (CG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...