Carlyle Group Inc. (CG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CG POWR Grades
- CG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.99% of US stocks).
CG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CARLYLE GROUP INC is higher than 92.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For CG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.44% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that CG's revenue has grown -31.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.26% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CARLYLE GROUP INC are BKSY, PCH, ONEM, AG, and GNUS.
- Visit CG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carlyle.com.
CG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CG's price/sales ratio is 83.33% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- CG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 131 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CG.
CG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.32%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1118.48%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -561.73%.
The table below shows CG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.55% of graded US stocks.
- CG's asset turnover comes in at 0.454 -- ranking 51st of 444 Trading stocks.
- CIM, NAVI, and PW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CG.
The table below shows CG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.76||52-week high||$54.06|
|Prev. close||$35.97||52-week low||$24.59|
|Day high||$36.10||Avg. volume||2,326,525|
|50-day MA||$31.31||Dividend yield||3.61%|
|200-day MA||$32.66||Market Cap||13.00B|
Carlyle Group Inc. (CG) Company Bio
The Carlyle Group is a multinational private equity, alternative asset management and financial services corporation based in the United States with $376 billion of assets under management. It specializes in private equity, real assets, and private credit. It is one of the largest mega-funds in the world. In 2015, Carlyle was the world's largest private equity firm by capital raised over the previous five years, according to the PEI 300 index, though by 2020, it had slipped into second place. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CG Latest Social Stream
View Full CG Social Stream
Latest CG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARLYLE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CG as an investment opportunity.
The stock tanks 8.33% following Bombay HC order and weak Q3 showing
He said there was plenty of dry powder in the private equity industry and that difficult economic times are “the best time to invest.”
Pathalys Pharma, a Raleigh, NC-based private, late-stage biopharma company, raised $150M in Secured Product financing and equity funding. Abingworth led both financings and was joined by Carlyle and OrbiMed, along with Pathalys’ founding investors Catalys Pacific and DaVita Venture Group. The company intends to use the funds to support the two phase 3 clinical trials, […] The post Pathalys Pharma Raises $150M in Secured Product Financing and Equity appeared first on FinSMEs .
A Triangle startup that launched last year has landed a $150 million financing deal as it moves its lead program into late-stage clinical trials. Pathalys Pharma, led by former Liquidia CEO Neal Fowler, announced the deal this week. It includes a combination of equity and product financing.
Pathalys Pharma Raises $150 Million in Secured Product Financing and Equity led by Abingworth; Forms Strategic Collaboration with Launch Therapeutics to Advance Upacicalcet through Pivotal Phase 3 Studies
Abingworth, a leading transatlantic life sciences investment firm and part of global investment firm Carlyle (NASDAQ: CG), led financings and was joined by Carlyle, OrbiMed, and Pathalys'' founding investors Catalys Pacific and DaVita Venture Group Transaction is expected to fully fund…
CG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|