Carlyle Group Inc. (CG): Price and Financial Metrics
CG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.15||52-week high||$38.32|
|Prev. close||$35.49||52-week low||$25.20|
|Day high||$36.56||Avg. volume||3,006,919|
|50-day MA||$30.62||Dividend yield||3.93%|
|200-day MA||$30.90||Market Cap||13.01B|
CG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CG POWR Grades
- CG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CG Stock Summary
- CG's current price/earnings ratio is 60.21, which is higher than 89.61% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For CG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.62% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CARLYLE GROUP INC comes in at -51.79%, a number that bests merely 4.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WH, MNTK, FOUR, SST, and EVTC.
- Visit CG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carlyle.com.
CG Valuation Summary
- CG's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 95.65% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CG's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 141 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CG.
CG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -46.95%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 64.16%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 54.96%.
The table below shows CG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.55% of graded US stocks.
- CG's asset turnover comes in at 0.454 -- ranking 51st of 444 Trading stocks.
- CIM, NAVI, and PW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CG.
The table below shows CG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Carlyle Group Inc. (CG) Company Bio
The Carlyle Group is a multinational private equity, alternative asset management and financial services corporation based in the United States with $376 billion of assets under management. It specializes in private equity, real assets, and private credit. It is one of the largest mega-funds in the world. In 2015, Carlyle was the world's largest private equity firm by capital raised over the previous five years, according to the PEI 300 index, though by 2020, it had slipped into second place. (Source:Wikipedia)
CG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CG Latest Social Stream
View Full CG Social Stream
Latest CG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARLYLE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CG as an investment opportunity.
Carlyle Credit Income Fund (the "Fund") (NYSE: CCIF) today announced that it has priced an offering of an additional 800,000 8.75% Series A Preferred Shares due 2028 (the "Preferred Shares"), which will result in net proceeds to the Fund of approximately $19.3 million after payment of estimated offering expenses payable by the Fund. The Preferred Shares are rated 'BBB+' by Egan-Jones Ratings Company, an independent rating agency.
McDonald's (MCD) to acquire the minority ownership stake of its China operations from the global investment firm, Carlyle.
US private equity investor Carlyle Group is set to earn a large windfall from its sale of a minority stake in the Chinese operations of McDonald’s, marking a rare dealmaking success in the region amid mounting geopolitical tensions. The fast-food restaurant group said it would buy Carlyle’s 28 per cent stake in its Chinese operations, which also span Hong Kong and Macau, in order to rebuild exposure to what has become its fastest-growing region. Carlyle has calculated that the deal will make investors more than six times their money, before fees, one of the people said.
(Bloomberg) -- Carlyle Group Inc. agreed to sell its entire stake in McDonald’s Corp.’s China operation to the hamburger chain operator for about $1.8 billion, reaping a 6.7 times return in one of the investment giant’s best exits from the Asian nation. Most Read from BloombergCitigroup Cuts Over 300 Senior Manager Roles in Latest RestructuringNearly All of OpenAI Staff Threaten to Go to Microsoft If Board Doesn’t QuitThe Doomed Mission Behind Sam Altman’s Shock Ouster From OpenAIMicrosoft Ends
Carlyle Group (CG) reduces its pan-Asia PE fund target by around 30% from $8.5 billion.
CG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|