The Carlyle Group L.P. - Common Units (CG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- CG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.01% of US stocks).
CG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.07, Carlyle Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 5.12% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Carlyle Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 536.58%; that's higher than 95.94% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Carlyle Group Inc comes in at 199.26%, a number that bests 95.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carlyle Group Inc are MP, RMBL, VCTR, LEN, and CDAY.
- Visit CG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carlyle.com.
CG Valuation Summary
- CG's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.6; this is 23.26% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 113 months, CG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.9.
- Over the past 113 months, CG's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CG.
CG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 80.78%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.75%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -655.56%.
The table below shows CG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.55% of graded US stocks.
- CG's asset turnover comes in at 0.454 -- ranking 51st of 444 Trading stocks.
- CIM, NAVI, and PW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CG.
The table below shows CG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.68||52-week high||$60.62|
|Prev. close||$36.74||52-week low||$34.62|
|Day high||$37.23||Avg. volume||2,718,506|
|50-day MA||$41.94||Dividend yield||3.54%|
|200-day MA||$48.73||Market Cap||13.27B|
The Carlyle Group L.P. - Common Units (CG) Company Bio
The Carlyle Group specializes in management-led/ Leveraged buyouts, privatizations, divestitures, strategic minority equity investments, structured credit, global distressed and corporate opportunities, small and middle market, equity private placements, consolidations and buildups, senior debt, mezzanine and leveraged finance, and venture and growth capital financings, seed/startup, early venture, emerging growth, turnaround, mid venture, late venture, PIPES. The firm invests across four segments which include Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Market Strategies, and Solutions. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CG Latest Social Stream
View Full CG Social Stream
Latest CG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carlyle Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CG as an investment opportunity.
Carlyle Group (CG) is, as I wrote about in my previous article, an international firm active in private equity. I like these businesses because I've done some studying not only of investment managers, asset managers, and others - but also done some things on the PE side. As I mentioned...
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Mackinaw Power to Baa2 from Baa3; outlook is stableGlobal Credit Research - 23 Feb 2022Approximately $25 million (originally $53 million) of debt securities affectedNew York, February 23, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service upgraded the rating assigned to Mackinaw Power, LLC's (Power) senior secured notes due October 31, 2023 to Baa2 from Baa3. The rating outlook is stable.RATINGS RATIONALEToday's rating action considers Power's strong operating and financial performance that is expected to continue and factors in the deleveraging that occurred at its parent Southeast PowerGen, LLC (SEPG) during the second half of 2021. Specifically, SEPG closed on an asset sale during the second half of 2021 and used the sale proceeds to repay in full the SEPG term loan,...
Rating Action: Moody's reviews WellDyneRX's ratings for downgrade on growing refinancing riskGlobal Credit Research - 18 Feb 2022New York, February 18, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") placed the ratings of WellDyneRx, LLC ("WellDyne") under review for downgrade, including the B3 Corporate Family Rating, the B3-PD Probability of Default Rating, and the B2 senior secured rating. The co-borrowers under the credit facility are U.S. Specialty Care, LLC, Clearview Procurement, LLC and WellCard, LLC.The review reflects Moody's view that refinancing risk has increased following a 30-day extension of the revolving credit facility which was due February 16, 2022 and based on the August 2022 maturity of WellDyne's term loan.
(Bloomberg) -- The biggest private equity firms generated record profits from selling investments as markets charged ahead in 2021. It’s going to be a tough act to follow.Most Read from BloombergMorgan Stanley Relationships on Wall Street Snared in ProbeLavrov Agrees to Meet Blinken, U.S. Says: Ukraine UpdateIndia Protests Against Singapore PM’s Comments on LawmakersThousands of Cars Including Audis, Porsches Adrift on Burning Cargo ShipThe Housing Boom’s Mortgage Rate Threat Is Worse Than It Se
(Bloomberg) -- Ferrovial SA, operator of London’s Heathrow airport, has agreed to invest more than $1 billion into the Carlyle Group Inc. entity providing equity funding for the redevelopment of John F. Kennedy International Airport’s Terminal 1, according to people with knowledge of the matter.Most Read from BloombergLavrov Agrees to Meet Blinken, U.S. Says: Ukraine UpdateIndia Protests Against Singapore PM’s Comments on LawmakersMorgan Stanley Relationships Across Wall Street Snared in ProbeEl
CG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|