China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA): Price and Financial Metrics
CGA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for China Green Agriculture Inc is higher than it is for about just 5.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, China Green Agriculture Inc is reporting a growth rate of 441.03%; that's higher than 96.17% of US stocks.
- The volatility of China Green Agriculture Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Green Agriculture Inc are WAFU, MSN, NPK, VALU, and CIX.
- Visit CGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cgagri.com.
CGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.95||52-week high||$17.73|
|Prev. close||$16.87||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$16.00||Avg. volume||185,136|
|50-day MA||$6.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.87||Market Cap||82.23M|
CGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGA Latest Social Stream
View Full CGA Social Stream
Latest CGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Green Agriculture Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGA as an investment opportunity.
Richard Li has been the CEO of China Green Agriculture, Inc. ( NYSE:CGA ) since 2017, and this article will examine the...
Sara Menker, Gro Intelligence Founder and CEO, joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss the impact that climate change will have on the global food supply in the near future.
In this episode of Influencers, Andy is joined by Gro Intelligence Founder and CEO, Sara Menker, as they discuss the challenges of food security, how Covid exposed the world’s agriculture system, and why Menker says we may be a few years away from a global food crisis.
XI’AN, CHINA, Jan. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (NYSE: CGA) (“China Green Agriculture” or the “Company”) announced today that, on December 31, 2020 the Company received a notice letter from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) stating that, effective December 31, 2020, the Company will be removed from NYSE’s late filers’ list to be disseminated to data vendors and will not be posted on the NYSE’s Listed Standards Filing Status page on www.nyse.com. The NYSE’s letter comes after the Company filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2020 on December 8, 2020 and filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended September 30, 2020 on December 30, 2020, thus becoming current on its financial reporting obligations.About Ch...
China Green Agriculture Earnings Scorecard & Analyst Reports Stock market Insights & financial analysis
China Green Agriculture announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
CGA Price Returns
Continue Researching CGAWant to see what other sources are saying about China Green Agriculture Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!