China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA): Price and Financial Metrics
CGA Stock Summary
- CGA's price/sales ratio is 0.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.53% of US stocks.
- The volatility of China Green Agriculture Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CGA comes in at -78.02% -- higher than that of merely 4.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Green Agriculture Inc are UTI, KEQU, SUMR, RAD, and EVK.
- CGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Green Agriculture Inc's official web site, go to www.cgagri.com.
CGA Daily Price Range
CGA 52-Week Price Range
CGA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.39||52-week high||$8.16|
|Prev. close||$2.44||52-week low||$2.26|
|Day high||$2.44||Avg. volume||46,364|
|50-day MA||$3.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.24||Market Cap||15.18M|