China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGA Stock Summary
- CGA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.12 -- higher than just 9.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For CGA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.36% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, China Green Agriculture Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 8.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Green Agriculture Inc are MSN, CIX, DGICA, EDTK, and NPK.
- Visit CGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cgagri.com.
CGA Valuation Summary
- CGA's price/earnings ratio is -0.6; this is 103.02% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 163 months, CGA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- CGA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 163 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CGA.
CGA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.46%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 406.06%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.27%.
The table below shows CGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.91||52-week high||$14.94|
|Prev. close||$7.90||52-week low||$7.04|
|Day high||$7.91||Avg. volume||15,915|
|50-day MA||$9.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.56||Market Cap||67.14M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGA Latest Social Stream
View Full CGA Social Stream
Latest CGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Green Agriculture Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGA as an investment opportunity.
It hasn't been the best quarter for China Green Agriculture, Inc. ( NYSE:CGA ) shareholders, since the share price has...
September 01, 2021 07:00 ET | Source: China Green Agriculture, Inc. XI’AN, CHINA, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (NYSE: CGA) (“China Green Agriculture” or the “Company”) announced today that, on August 31, 2020 the Company received a notice letter from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) stating that the Company is back in compliance with the NYSE American continued listing standards set forth in Section 704 of the NYSE American Company Guide. The NYSE’s letter
Investors might be losing patience for China Green Agriculture's (NYSE:CGA) increasing losses, as stock sheds 16% over the past week
China Green Agriculture, Inc. ( NYSE:CGA ) shareholders might understandably be very concerned that the share price has...
CGA Price Returns
Continue Researching CGAWant to see what other sources are saying about China Green Agriculture Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch