China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGA Stock Summary
- CGA's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.89% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE INC comes in at -25.8%, a number that bests just 7.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -131.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEI, CDRO, MSN, ETD, and NL.
- Visit CGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cgagri.com.
CGA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CGA's price/earnings ratio is 105.34% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- CGA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 16649.3 over the prior 180 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CGA.
CGA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -65.07%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 13.67%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -49.62%.
The table below shows CGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.14||52-week high||$11.75|
|Prev. close||$4.09||52-week low||$3.90|
|Day high||$4.19||Avg. volume||4,678|
|50-day MA||$4.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.93||Market Cap||55.40M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGA Latest Social Stream
View Full CGA Social Stream
Latest CGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGA as an investment opportunity.
China Green Agriculture (CGA) has received notice from the New York Stock Exchange that it will be removed from the exchange''s list of late filers.The late filer cure letter came after…
XI’AN, CHINA, Dec. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (NYSE: CGA) (“China Green Agriculture” or the “Company”) announced today that, on December 6, 2022 the Company received a notice letter from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) stating that, effective December 6, 2022, the Company will be removed from NYSE’s late filers’ list to be disseminated to data vendors and will not be posted on the NYSE’s Listed Standards Filing Status page on www.nyse.com. The NYSE’s letter c
China Green Agriculture (CGA) has received a notice from NYSE as the company was unable to file the Form 10-Q within the prescribed time period without unreasonable effort…
XI’AN, CHINA, Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Green Agriculture, Inc. Inc. (NYSE: CGA) (the “Company”) announced today that, as a result of its failure to file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended September 30, 2022 (the “Form 10-Q”) in a timely fashion, it has received a notice from the New York Stock Exchange (the “NYSE”) that the Company was not in compliance with the NYSE’s continued listing requirements under the timely filing criteria established in Section 802.01
China Green Agriculture (CGA) said it had received a notice from the New York Stock Exchange that it was not in compliance with the listing requirements as a result of its failure to…
CGA Price Returns
Continue Researching CGAWant to see what other sources are saying about China Green Agriculture Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch