China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for China Green Agriculture Inc is higher than it is for about just 8.2% of US stocks.
- CGA's price/sales ratio is 0.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CGA is more volatile than 90.98% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to China Green Agriculture Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EDTK, DGICA, MSN, PFIN, and NPK.
- CGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Green Agriculture Inc's official web site, go to www.cgagri.com.
CGA Valuation Summary
- CGA's price/earnings ratio is -0.6; this is 103.02% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 163 months, CGA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- CGA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 163 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CGA.
CGA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -198.39%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -138.76%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -81.53%.
The table below shows CGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.16||52-week high||$17.73|
|Prev. close||$10.88||52-week low||$2.14|
|Day high||$11.32||Avg. volume||91,696|
|50-day MA||$10.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.72||Market Cap||94.73M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGA Latest Social Stream
View Full CGA Social Stream
Latest CGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Green Agriculture Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGA as an investment opportunity.
September 01, 2021 07:00 ET | Source: China Green Agriculture, Inc. XI’AN, CHINA, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (NYSE: CGA) (“China Green Agriculture” or the “Company”) announced today that, on August 31, 2020 the Company received a notice letter from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) stating that the Company is back in compliance with the NYSE American continued listing standards set forth in Section 704 of the NYSE American Company Guide. The NYSE’s letter
Investors might be losing patience for China Green Agriculture's (NYSE:CGA) increasing losses, as stock sheds 16% over the past week
China Green Agriculture, Inc. ( NYSE:CGA ) shareholders might understandably be very concerned that the share price has...
Richard Li has been the CEO of China Green Agriculture, Inc. ( NYSE:CGA ) since 2017, and this article will examine the...
Sara Menker, Gro Intelligence Founder and CEO, joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss the impact that climate change will have on the global food supply in the near future.
In this episode of Influencers, Andy is joined by Gro Intelligence Founder and CEO, Sara Menker, as they discuss the challenges of food security, how Covid exposed the world’s agriculture system, and why Menker says we may be a few years away from a global food crisis.
CGA Price Returns
Continue Researching CGAWant to see what other sources are saying about China Green Agriculture Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch