China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for China Green Agriculture Inc is higher than it is for about just 6.57% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, China Green Agriculture Inc has a higher such ratio than only 5.21% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of China Green Agriculture Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WAFU, HAPP, EDTK, WMK, and JCTCF.
- CGA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Green Agriculture Inc's official web site, go to www.cgagri.com.
CGA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CGA's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- CGA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16208.5 over the prior 161 months.
- Over the past 161 months, CGA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16649.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CGA.
CGA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -393.1%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -156.2%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -138.76%.
The table below shows CGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.74||52-week high||$17.73|
|Prev. close||$8.78||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$9.23||Avg. volume||136,094|
|50-day MA||$10.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.15||Market Cap||74.19M|
CGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGA Latest Social Stream
View Full CGA Social Stream
Latest CGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Green Agriculture Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGA as an investment opportunity.
Richard Li has been the CEO of China Green Agriculture, Inc. ( NYSE:CGA ) since 2017, and this article will examine the...
Sara Menker, Gro Intelligence Founder and CEO, joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss the impact that climate change will have on the global food supply in the near future.
In this episode of Influencers, Andy is joined by Gro Intelligence Founder and CEO, Sara Menker, as they discuss the challenges of food security, how Covid exposed the world’s agriculture system, and why Menker says we may be a few years away from a global food crisis.
Sara Menker, Gro Intelligence Founder & CEO, joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss how COVID-19 is affecting the food supply chain around the world.
XI’AN, CHINA, Jan. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (NYSE: CGA) (“China Green Agriculture” or the “Company”) announced today that, on December 31, 2020 the Company received a notice letter from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) stating that, effective December 31, 2020, the Company will be removed from NYSE’s late filers’ list to be disseminated to data vendors and will not be posted on the NYSE’s Listed Standards Filing Status page on www.nyse.com. The NYSE’s letter comes after the Company filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2020 on December 8, 2020 and filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended September 30, 2020 on December 30, 2020, thus becoming current on its financial reporting obligations.About Ch...
CGA Price Returns
Continue Researching CGAWant to see what other sources are saying about China Green Agriculture Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Green Agriculture Inc (CGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch