Centerra Gold Inc. (CGAU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGAU POWR Grades
- CGAU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CGAU is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CGAU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CGAU Stock Summary
- CGAU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than only 4.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of CENTERRA GOLD INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CGAU, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CGAU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INVA, WPM, CPG, CCNC, and CNNE.
- To check out CENTERRA GOLD INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001854640.
CGAU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CGAU's price/earnings ratio is 69.23% lower, now standing at 3.6.
- CGAU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CGAU.
CGAU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGAU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.41||52-week high||$10.57|
|Prev. close||$5.52||52-week low||$3.77|
|Day high||$5.49||Avg. volume||125,908|
|50-day MA||$4.79||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$6.82||Market Cap||1.19B|
Centerra Gold Inc. (CGAU) Company Bio
Centerra Gold Inc., a gold mining company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of gold and copper properties in North America, Asia, and internationally. Its flagship projects include the 100% owned Kumtor gold mine located in the Kyrgyz Republic; the Mount Milligan gold-copper mine located in British Columbia, Canada; and the ÃksÃ¼t Gold Mine located in Turkey. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CGAU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGAU Latest Social Stream
View Full CGAU Social Stream
Latest CGAU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTERRA GOLD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGAU as an investment opportunity.
Investors who take an interest in Centerra Gold Inc. ( TSE:CG ) should definitely note that the Interim President, Paul...
Centerra Gold Inc. ( TSE:CG ) will pay a dividend of $0.07 on the 2nd of December. This means the annual payment is...
TORONTO, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centerra Gold Inc. (“Centerra” or the “Company”) (TSX: CG) (NYSE: CGAU) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of C$0.07 per common share – approximately C$15.4 million or US$11.1 million. The quarterly dividend is payable on December 2, 2022, to shareholders of record on November 18, 2022. The dividend is an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes. In accordance with Centerra’s dividend policy, the timi
Mount Milligan Q3 cash provided by mine operations ($ millions) Mount Milligan Q3 cash provided by mine operations ($ millions) Mount Milligan Q3 All-in sustaining costs on a by-product basis per ounce(NG) ($/oz) Mount Milligan Q3 All-in sustaining costs on a by-product basis per ounce(NG) ($/oz) Mount Milligan YTD cash provided by mine operations ($ millions) Mount Milligan YTD cash provided by mine operations ($ millions) Mount Milligan YTD All-in sustaining costs on a by-product basis per oun
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten biggest gold companies in Canada. For more gold stocks, head on over to 5 Biggest Gold Companies in Canada. In times of economic turmoil, there are a handful of assets that investors rely on. An economic downturn coupled with inflation reduces confidence in the […]
CGAU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|