Centerra Gold Inc. (CGAU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGAU POWR Grades
- CGAU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.55% of US stocks.
- CGAU's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CGAU ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
CGAU Stock Summary
- CGAU's went public 0.96 years ago, making it older than merely 0.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Centerra Gold Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Centerra Gold Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CGAU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BTEGF, WPM, BTG, RDI, and CPG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CGAU's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001854640.
CGAU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CGAU's price/sales ratio is 18.75% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 141 days, CGAU's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- CGAU's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 141 days.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CGAU.
CGAU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGAU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.13||52-week high||$10.57|
|Prev. close||$8.27||52-week low||$6.64|
|Day high||$8.37||Avg. volume||94,416|
|50-day MA||$9.21||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$8.24||Market Cap||2.42B|
Centerra Gold Inc. (CGAU) Company Bio
Centerra Gold Inc., a gold mining company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of gold and copper properties in North America, Asia, and internationally. Its flagship projects include the 100% owned Kumtor gold mine located in the Kyrgyz Republic; the Mount Milligan gold-copper mine located in British Columbia, Canada; and the ÃksÃ¼t Gold Mine located in Turkey. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CGAU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGAU Latest Social Stream
View Full CGAU Social Stream
Latest CGAU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Centerra Gold Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGAU as an investment opportunity.
Centerra Gold (CGAU) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Centerra Gold Inc. (CGAU) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centerra Gold Inc. (“Centerra” or the “Company”) (TSX: CG) (NYSE: CGAU) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement whereby Centerra, through its subsidiary Centerra (U.S.) Inc., will acquire 100% of Gemfield Resources LLC, owner of the Goldfield District Project (“Goldfield”), from Waterton Nevada Splitter, LLC (“Waterton”) for US$206.5 million (US$175 million in cash at closing plus a US$31.5 million future milestone payment payabl
TORONTO, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centerra Gold Inc. (“Centerra” or the “Company”) (TSX: CG) (NYSE: CGAU) will host a conference call and webcast of its 2021 fourth quarter and year-end financial and operating results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, February 25, 2022. The results are scheduled to be released before the market opens on Friday, February 25, 2022. North American participants should dial the toll-free number +1 800-757-5680International participants may access the call
Most readers would already know that Centerra Gold's (TSE:CG) stock increased by 2.7% over the past month. Since the...
CGAU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|