Compugen Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGEN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CGEN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CGEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
CGEN Stock Summary
- Compugen Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 9.9% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 49.99, Compugen Ltd has a higher such ratio than 96.21% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Compugen Ltd comes in at 200%, a number that bests 95.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FULC, PRQR, SRPT, WVE, and CDAK.
- Visit CGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cgen.com.
CGEN Valuation Summary
- CGEN's price/sales ratio is 294.6; this is 7652.63% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CGEN's price/sales ratio has moved up 290.4 over the prior 227 months.
- Over the past 227 months, CGEN's price/sales ratio has gone up 290.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CGEN.
CGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CGEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.73% of graded US stocks.
- CGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.015 -- ranking 380th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HROW, BMY, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CGEN.
The table below shows CGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.09||52-week high||$9.20|
|Prev. close||$2.10||52-week low||$1.54|
|Day high||$2.17||Avg. volume||947,402|
|50-day MA||$2.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.91||Market Cap||143.00M|
Compugen Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CGEN) Company Bio
Compugen Ltd. engages in the research, development, and commercialization of therapeutic and product candidates primarily in the United States, Europe, and Israel. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full CGEN Social Stream
Latest CGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Compugen Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGEN as an investment opportunity.
Compugen press release (NASDAQ:CGEN): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.10 beats by $0.04. As of December 31, 2021, cash, cash related accounts, short-term and long-term bank deposits totaled to approximately $118 million, compared with approximately $124 million as of December 31, 2020. ...
Compugen Ltd. (Nasdaq: CGEN), ("Compugen", the "Company"), a clinical-stage cancer immunotherapy company and a leader in predictive target discovery, announced today the appointment of Mathias Hukkelhoven, Ph.D., formerly Senior Vice President, Global Regulatory, Safety & Biometrics at Bristol Myers Squibb, to its Board of Directors effective March 1, 2022. In addition, the Company announced that Dr. Jean-Pierre Bizzari will retire from its Board of Directors.
Compugen Ltd. (Nasdaq: CGEN), ("Compugen", the "Company"), a clinical-stage cancer immunotherapy company and leader in predictive target discovery, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021, and full year 2021 and provided an update on recent Company highlights.
Compugen Ltd. (Nasdaq: CGEN), a clinical-stage cancer immunotherapy company and a leader in predictive target discovery, announced today that the Company will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Thursday, February 24, 2022, before the U.S. financial markets open. Management will host a conference call and webcast to review the results and provide a corporate update at 8:30 AM ET.
Compugen Ltd. (NASDAQ: CGEN), a clinical-stage cancer immunotherapy company and a leader in predictive target discovery, today announced that management will present at the 11th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference (virtual), on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 12:00 pm ET.
CGEN Price Returns